I would like to continue.

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

birds

I would like to continue.

Post by birds »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)
Befor I begin with my topic,I want from every one reads it reply me.(please....please....please) :cry:
I look for the mean that helps me to continue doing sports and diet.Until now I do not find this mean.
Would you advise me? :oops:
*sunflower*

Post by *sunflower* »

dear bird
ithink first of all you should have astrong desir for that
and spending effort ... you can walk every day for half an hour
in the university compuse ... i wish to get what do you want
martazzz

Post by martazzz »

Do sport!!!! For example you can do softball!
I do :lol: it's great! If you're really a bit fat, do a diet but be careful! I'm on a diet and once I felt bad for the diet..so be VERY careful! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Sports and fitness...fun fun fun!

Post by tikay »

I was a swimmwer before...lots of time in the ocean...nearly every single day for three, four hours...lived in Kona Hawaii. I would wake up to pick macadamia nuts from the mac-nut farm, and then by lunch time each day I was walking hitch-hiking and running to the beach five miles or so away...I did it as a lifestyle and it gave me many pleasures...the ocean there is a beautiful mild temperature and the days were spent relaxing & swimming between sunbathing, and eating right...lots of fruits and veges a little meat and fish. I thrived as far as physically...and I was pretty lucky to get to live that way for a long time.
I suggest finding that thing you love to do...maybe it is softball or volleyball, bad-minton, or surfing, swimming working out in thr gym, yoga or running...and when you find it make it your friend...enjoy it by yourself (if you can)
and with others (team-sports are best together I guess :lol: ) also when you find your self getting slender it is not the goal...the thing is to have some active fun and you naturally gain health.
Now I am getting to fat from sitting too long at this black box, (computer) learning, & teaching and meeting good people like you. I need to get back "into the swim of things" before I lose the enthusiam it give me for life...
my New Year is going to be full of active fun...that is the goal and if I lose ten or twenty pounds that is fine!
peace & Happy New Year!
martazzz

Re: Sports and fitness...fun fun fun!

Post by martazzz »

I'm so happy 4 u!! have a nice new year and try to do something else and don't spend too time in front of the computer..ok?
anyway..do you speak english in Hawaii? :roll:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

In Hawaii

Post by tikay »

In Hawaii the basic language is English ...and its slang version of pidgin English. The local youth and many adults use this form of so called "broken" English. The Hawaiian language was almost lost and when I moved there only a few of the elder peoples could speak the true Hawaiian tongue. There are attempts to re-learn Hawaiian of old by some ...so that this language wont be lost, with the elders of Hawaiian ancestry . That would be a very sad thing.
The local language we used when speaking pidgin was made up, ( beautifully) of many diffenent peoples of the islands and it consists of a mix of english with flourishes of Chinese Japanise Portugese Filipino Hawaiian in a base of English....I hope I am not leaving anyone out....there are Samoan and Tongan people there more and more so they are surely getting integrated into the lingo. Thanks for your interest because now everyone who reads this will understand the local language of this Island Nation, is perhaps one of the most creative, in the world! I love Hawaii, and I miss the beach, and my friends and local families, who pretty much adopted me, while I lived there...it is forever one of my homes. I love it as much as the home of my birth, in Tennessee.

OH thanks for encouraging me to keep up exercise!!!
bye for now!
ALOHA!
martazzz

Re: In Hawaii

Post by martazzz »

you're welcome! it's userful 4 me too! so u can speak english very well..lucky u!! :lol: bye bye 8)
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well.. its never to much to repeat, if you go to the gym you can see and meet very interesting people while you are doing your exercise, so let's think... doing physical exercise makes your body look and be more healthy, therefore you can imagine the kind of people you gonna meet 8) its personal experience my friend, i know what im talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:
ANDYTAN

Re: Sports and fitness...fun fun fun!

Post by ANDYTAN »

tikay wrote:I was a swimmwer before...lots of time in the ocean...nearly every single day for three, four hours...lived in Kona Hawaii. I would wake up to pick macadamia nuts from the mac-nut farm, and then by lunch time each day I was walking hitch-hiking and running to the beach five miles or so away...I did it as a lifestyle and it gave me many pleasures...the ocean there is a beautiful mild temperature and the days were spent relaxing & swimming between sunbathing, and eating right...lots of fruits and veges a little meat and fish. I thrived as far as physically...and I was pretty lucky to get to live that way for a long time.
I suggest finding that thing you love to do...maybe it is softball or volleyball, bad-minton, or surfing, swimming working out in thr gym, yoga or running...and when you find it make it your friend...enjoy it by yourself (if you can)
and with others (team-sports are best together I guess :lol: ) also when you find your self getting slender it is not the goal...the thing is to have some active fun and you naturally gain health.
Now I am getting to fat from sitting too long at this black box, (computer) learning, & teaching and meeting good people like you. I need to get back "into the swim of things" before I lose the enthusiam it give me for life...
my New Year is going to be full of active fun...that is the goal and if I lose ten or twenty pounds that is fine!
peace & Happy New Year!
wow.......Panorama ..that's so great for you said..hahahha...your lifestyle so perfect...yes...no doubt you have a good live..but you can think how many people like you too ..right???? I ALSO wanna it ..but you must have this place let you play and live ...if no..you can talking about it ..and we didn't much time ..we have to work for to life....i will go to work when i wake up every day....that' s say we haven't free time to do another thing...such as like macadamia nuts we can't pick ...just can buy from market.....of course ...we would go to play bad-minton, or surfing, swimming and so on when we's off.....but current time so little....