Sharon in surgery after suffering a stroke.

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sharon in surgery after suffering a stroke.

Post by Shazzam »

Israeli Prime Minister is in surgery after suffering a stroke at his ranch. They say that it isn't looking too good for him. Even though his surgeons are saying that the surgery is going well.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=77986
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Perhaps we will be fortunate enough to get Netanyahu back as PM, then. Sharon is a bit weak on the Palestinian crime issues. My only fear is that Netanyahu will be assasinated while in office.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:Perhaps we will be fortunate enough to get Netanyahu back as PM, then. Sharon is a bit weak on the Palestinian crime issues. My only fear is that Netanyahu will be assasinated while in office.
Either way I don't think Sharon will be back in the seat (death or not). He will be lucky to survive. :(
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i understand your thoughts about his health, but as he is suffering there's many people in the world suffering even more and not with all the medical assistance that he has had... i know that he is probably important to try to solve the conflict between the israelis and the palestines, but to be honest i gave up of trying to understand that people some time ago.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

actualy ,,,I don't care If he will survive or no,
first all people will die..
so he will die in this year or after 2 years ,finally he will die
second ,he have made many of decisions for killing people,,maybe thousands of people or more.
I think we will lose one of murderers
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ahmads wrote:actualy ,,,I don't care If he will survive or no,
second ,he have made many of decisions for killing people,,maybe thousands of people or more.
I feel sad for you, it must feel terrible to hate someone so bad.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Sharon is back in surgery tonight I would suspect that the bleeding on the brain has resumed.

I would be very surprised if he survives more than 24 hours. It seems like there isn't much the doctors can do. This will make things very interesting in the middle east. As if things weren't interesting enough. :roll:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=80234
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

yeah.. i just can't understand why those people cannot understand each other, just because the frontiers of the nation or my religion it's better than yours, i just can't understand why because for me there's no difference between a portuguese or a person from another nationality, we are all people living in the same world, so why this fights... probably i'm completely ignorant about this subject and i don't know why the things are this way :( but be happy with the dead of a person, this is absolutely unimaginable for me.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Rui wrote:yeah.. i just can't understand why those people cannot understand each other, just because the frontiers of the nation or my religion it's better than yours, i just can't understand why because for me there's no difference between a portuguese or a person from another nationality, we are all people living in the same world, so why this fights... probably i'm completely ignorant about this subject and i don't know why the things are this way :( but be happy with the dead of a person, this is absolutely unimaginable for me.
You are so right Rui. :wink:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Rui , may be the key for your question is in human nature which is a very competitive , tricky thing some times. in the first point , no one likes to kill another human or tries to invade other countries just for differences between cultures or religions, but when it comes to this point that you are being attacked , insulted and forced to leave your mother land hostilely by some new comers who are bullying you , pushing you away from your own home , making a threat to kill every one of your people , just because they want to have what you have , well , such a conflicts and hateful feelings toward each other is very natural . fire brings fire ..
And personally I don’t give damn that Sharon is dying , regardless he dies or stay alive , nothing will change in middle east because the whole system that Sharon was working for it , is still going on . Tomorrow another person will come and fills his position , so being happy about his death is pointless ..
Last edited by Anahita on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:actualy ,,,I don't care If he will survive or no,
ok,,so you want me love russian man has come to palestine from russia
and says this is my country.
he has killed many many of my people(palestinian)
Shazzam ,have you heard about(Sbra and Shtella)?
what do you think about someone has killed tens of your family?
ok. do you like osama bin laden? and why?
if Bush attacks Australia and kills many Australian you'll love him.
And if I hate this person that means I'll be so so so good with him
I don't hate him because he doesn't deserve any thing from me even hatred .
Last edited by ahmads on Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:
Shazzam
I will be sorry if someone dies .
I don't hate anyone
and I don't have any advantage to hate any one
and I am sure you know that
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I thought Palestinian should be sad because Sharon is the one who give up some land and authority to Palestine. I don’t care whom land is it but Sharon is the first one from Israel to do that and it is the good sign for peace. From my view most Palestinians want to wipe out the Israelis, however to survive Israelis has to defense them self. The violence keeps circling and the killing is never end. The history of fighting between Palestinian and Israel has been in thousand of years and I don’t think peace will be there anytime soon. The only way to get out of it is both have to accept, respect and forgive from each other.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

This fight between Israel and whoevevr has very little to do with the actual land. Those on this forum who hate Israel have misrepresented the facts, as usual. I will not bother to go into it again because you have had plenty of opportunity to read my previous posts on this subject. You can read about it is the "Demolishing The Myths" thread in Middle East, if you care.
It is very simple to understand this conflict.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

danyet wrote:This fight between Israel and whoevevr has very little to do with the actual land. Those on this forum who hate Israel have misrepresented the facts, as usual. I will not bother to go into it again because you have had plenty of opportunity to read my previous posts on this subject. You can read about it is the "Demolishing The Myths" thread in Middle East, if you care.
It is very simple to understand this conflict.
I understand your view Danyet. I don’t care much about what is the conflict between them because it has been like this so long and people are tired of it. What I don’t understand is why people are happy to see Sharon die. I don’t care what his background is but he is the man willing to give up something for peace. Don’t you think it is good sign for both Israelis and Palestinians?
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

as I see many people hate some one dies :
what about:
Suicide attacks kill at least 56 people in Jordan""
I didn'e see anyone talked about that
what about:

Mecca disaster toll rises to 76

I don't know ????????
where is the fairness????? I don't anderstand!!!!!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ahmads wrote:as I see many people hate some one dies :
what about:
Suicide attacks kill at least 56 people in Jordan""
I didn'e see anyone talked about that
what about:

Mecca disaster toll rises to 76

I don't know ????????
where is the fairness????? I don't anderstand!!!!!
That isn't true ahmads everyone is devastated when these things happen. You could also mention the Tsunami last year that killed many people. :roll: The problem here is to seperate religion and politics from someones death. He isn't dead yet anyway. :roll:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i dont want him to DIE

i just want him to suffer as he made millions of poeple suffring and killed,,

he has a ~ hands....

let him suffer ........ longer and longer
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:
That isn't true ahmads everyone is devastated when these things happen. You could also mention the Tsunami last year that killed many people. :roll: The problem here is to seperate religion and politics from someones death. He isn't dead yet anyway. :roll:
Who did talk about religion?
Did I Talk?
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, this is a big confusion to my mind, i must admit... but i can asure that if someone will decide to start to call spain instead portugal to my country i wouldn't kill spanish guys, for me this ~ of countries it's not a big thing at all, i can't really understand, and I can give you an example, i have a friend that lives in denmark and she has a boyfriend from chile, and guess what... he wants to come and live with her but the government of denmark or the EU doesn't let him to live in europe due to many reasons that i can't mention now because i don't remember :lol: , but the point is that the government is saying that she has chosen the wrong BF, she should chose one european BF because people from another places aren't good to be BF, do you agree with this? Well for me it’s absolutely unbelievable
Last edited by Rui on Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Rui wrote:government is saying that she has chosen the wrong BF, she should chose one european BF because people from another places aren't good to be BF, do you agree with this? Well for me it’s absolutely unbelievable
hhhhh are you serious ??? :lol:
I can not believe ,,there are many crazy people in this world :lol:
certainly I don't agree with this,,,crazy crazy :lol:
All of us are human
Last edited by ahmads on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Rui wrote:well, this is a big confusion to my mind, i must admit... but i can asure that if someone will decide to start to call spain instead portugal to my country i wouldn't kill spanish guys, for me this sheet of countries it's not a big thing at all, i can't really understand,
Rui ,you talk about different situation.israel is:
many people have come from several countries like Russia and germany and Frans and Australia and Austria +usa + England ....etc to Palestine .
then say this is my country ,
and tell palestinian you must not be here .
but I want to say ,If I said Russia ,,it doesn't mean I hate Russian ..
Because Russia is a big country has bad people and good people ,like any country in the world
:D
Last edited by ahmads on Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, yeah i can understand your opinion but tell me if the best answer to that it's to put bombs around your body and kill innocent people? i just can't understand that... but don't ask me who has the reason, my thought is... cannot that people simply live without killing each other :?: is that so difficult? :?:
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Rui wrote:well, yeah i can understand your opinion but tell me if the best answer to that it's to put bombs around your body and kill innocent people? i just can't understand that... but don't ask me who has the reason, my thought is... cannot that people simply live without killing each other :?: is that so difficult? :?:
ok ,,Rui I don't agree with bombs,and you must know the suicide in Islam is forbidden ,,and you must know the matter isn't about just religion ,it is related to life with freedom and life in your country
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I don't know how many times and in whichever board I already said this sentence any more:

This has nothing to do with blaming one nation. It has to do with clearing the hate between these nations.

You know what, everything can be found back in the history.
And you know, the districts in the middle east, has been market by Europeans.
And Europeans, namely Spains, killed a lot of people there.
And more.
That's why they are angry.

The hatred is what should be cleared, not the nation.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Admiral wrote:

The hatred is what should be cleared, not the nation.
yes ,,Admiral,but How????
It is very difficult to solve!!!!! isn't it?
the hatred is the problem ,,,from the past .
hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star

hello people:)

Post by hereiam »

I think I have a piece of great news for all of you.
Yesterday Ariel Sharon moved his left leg and right arm and asked about something to drink (water! water! not hamburger! - he called). All newspapers wrote about it!!! It is suposed Ariel Sharon will wink his right eye today. You will read it in newspapers today!!!