Christian Teenage Girls Beheaded

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Christian Teenage Girls Beheaded

Post by Danyet »

Three teenage Christian girls were beheaded and a fourth was seriously wounded in a savage attack on Saturday by unidentified assailants in the Indonesian province of Central Sulawesi.

The girls were among a group of students from a private Christian high school who were ambushed while walking through a cocoa plantation in Poso Kota subdistrict on their way to class, police Major Riky Naldo said.

The area is close to the provincial capital of Poso, about 1000 kilometres northeast of Jakarta.

Naldo said the heads of the three dead victims were found several kilometres from their bodies.

"In the holy month of Ramadan, we are again shocked by a sadistic crime in Poso that claimed the lives of three school students," he told reporters at the airport as he prepared to fly to Sumatra island.
READ:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/10/ ... ?from=top5

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/144/23.0.html

LATESET NEWS:
Two 17-year-old Christian girls were shot yesterday in the second recent attack of its kind in Indonesia.

Washington, D.C.-based International Christian Concern said two armed men shot the girls – Siti Nuraini and another identified only as Ivon – at close range with pistols near a Pentecostal church in Poso, Central Sulawesi.

Both girls are in critical condition, in a coma.

The attacks followed the beheadings of three Christian high school students in the area late last month.

ICC said the new attack took place as 10 national police officials of the Muslim-majority nation were in Central Sulawesi probing the beheadings.

According to some reports, the perpetrators of the beheadings are in custody but have not been formally charged.

The Poso area, which has a relatively large Christian population, has seen at least 40 attacks recently against the Christian community, including shootings, killings and major bombings.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oh my god. I am astonished, how can these things still happen?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

And this is just the tip of the iceberg! I could publish so much more than I already do.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I don't care what religion these people are :twisted: they are evil murderers that should be dealt with by the authorities as such! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: Whilst Indonesia keeps turning a blind eye to these acts; they are as guilty as the perpetrators. You only have to read the news to see how unbalanced and out of date their judicial systems is.

Today in Bali a young Australian woman is standing trial for having one estacy tablet in her possession. She has been held in jail their for four months, but these bast.rds are free in the jungles killing people. :roll: :roll:
Pucca

Post by Pucca »

Hey Guys, I know that I might sound bad, but coz I'm from Indonesia, and truthfully, things like the post above is kinna normal. (Not too normal, but it's just that we've seen and heard those kind of things before).
Previously, I think in 1999-2000, there was a riot in Indonesia, and there are pictures of people holding a human head (which they just beheaded) around on the streets. There were even pictures of girls (aged around 10-12) who had been brutally raped and then their private parts have been literally torn apart (both by the rape and also stabbed and cut open).
Those are the things that we have to live with. And the worst thing to know is that they are attacking the Chinese Indonesian and also Indonesian who are Christian or Catholic!
I don't even know what kind of human being can be so cruel!
But there's nothing that we can do but to try to be as quiet as possible and until now, I always have to worry about my family who are still in Indonesia. :cry:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Pucca wrote:Hey Guys, I know that I might sound bad, but coz I'm from Indonesia, and truthfully, things like the post above is kinna normal. (Not too normal, but it's just that we've seen and heard those kind of things before).
Previously, I think in 1999-2000, there was a riot in Indonesia, and there are pictures of people holding a human head (which they just beheaded) around on the streets. There were even pictures of girls (aged around 10-12) who had been brutally raped and then their private parts have been literally torn apart (both by the rape and also stabbed and cut open).
Those are the things that we have to live with. And the worst thing to know is that they are attacking the Chinese Indonesian and also Indonesian who are Christian or Catholic!
I don't even know what kind of human being can be so cruel!
But there's nothing that we can do but to try to be as quiet as possible and until now, I always have to worry about my family who are still in Indonesia. :cry:
Your post made me so :( it is horrible what is happening there. For many years I think the world has just turned a blind eye to what goes on. The media coverage now is bringing it to everyone. I will pray for your family.
Pucca

Post by Pucca »

Thank you for your prayers. However, let me inform you that eventhough the media are showing it to the world, they have already put alot of sugar coating on top of it, and some of it are even excluded. However, as you said, the world is getting crazy with all the unnecessary fighting and stuff like that. I just hope that things will be better, especially with the Chinese New Year coming up next month (29th January), and it's times like these when they tend to want to cause trouble for us...:( when it's supposed to be a happy time inviting New Year for us :(
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I tend to agreee with Pucca. The media treads way too lightly around Muslim crimes against Christans. If Christian gangs were cutting off Muslm girls heads you can bet that we would never hear the end of "how evil Christianity" is from the politically correct media.
Pucca

Post by Pucca »

What danyet said is so so true! I think it's coz even the politicians know that some Muslims tend to be too much into their religion (that's what I think personally), and some of them are easily manipulated into thinking that what they are doing is the right thing to do! (which is really :( if you think about it)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:I tend to agreee with Pucca. The media treads way too lightly around Muslim crimes against Christans. If Christian gangs were cutting off Muslm girls heads you can bet that we would never hear the end of "how evil Christianity" is from the politically correct media.
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:
:? Why do you think that if the tables were turned this would be the case? Are you saying that the muslims have control over media :?:
It is not that the media is FOR Muslims it is just that the media is against Christians. The media will side with anyone as long as they are not Christians.

The media are actually atheist, they see Christianity as a threat..
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
It is not that the media is FOR Muslims it is just that the media is against Christians. The media will side with anyone as long as they are not Christians.

The media are actually atheist, they see Christianity as a threat..
Now i'm even more :? . If they are concerned about 'threat' they should be more concerned about the muslims. The way I read the media here I have noticed any instances of their being a bias against any religion. However, having said that I do think that there is overall concern about muslims in general being able to fit into other peoples cultures. That is something that the media here 'rides like a wild horse'. :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
To me it's more of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
To me it's more of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Its all very sad isn't it? I mean where there is more focus on the cults that carry out such a monsterous act, rather than the act itself. :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:ore of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Then why is it that Western media chooses not to cover these stories? ..........You can't tell me that it is because they don't know about them!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:ore of some Muslim societies do not like to be exposed with the Western world, and they cover their acts well because of not being exposed by Westerner media. Christianity, on the other hand, is more of a Westerner thing; therefore, if they did something like that, they would be immediately judged by the media about the barbaric acts.
Then why is it that Western media chooses not to cover these stories? ..........You can't tell me that it is because they don't know about them!
I thought I said it clear right there..... :? What am I missing????
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

They obviously DON'T cover their acts well since anyone can esily find out about them. How do think I found the story about these beheadings????. AND this story is only ONE of the MANY atrocities against Christians that I could have posted!!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:They obviously DON'T cover their acts well since anyone can esily find out about them. How do think I found the story about these beheadings????. AND this story is only ONE of the MANY atrocities against Christians that I could have posted!!!
Well, you said you could easily found out about them, but other Muslim members in this board said that your information is not accurate. What do you say about that? They're being ignorant? :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

And don't you raise your voice with me, Mister, or you're heading for a serious spanking. :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well, no Muslims have even posted on this topic!!!!!!

Anyway who could trust what they say?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Well, no Muslims have even posted on this topic!!!!!!

Anyway who could trust what they say?
:lol: Gosh, you are unbelievably stubborn. I believe they haven't posted here because they've had enough of you. Am I right, people?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Don't be silly......they love me! I am a good target for them.
Here's a few news links to stuff that doesn't get reported.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnist ... 94128.html
http://truthinconviction.us/weblog.php
http://www.worthynews.com/zone.cgi?http ... tion=print
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/dec/05121609.html
Don't be silly...... I'm the only one who love you here at this board. No one else does (hint hint territory is already marked :wink: ). So be real and listen to what I tell ya, okay. Boy, men need to be programmed to listen otherwise they'll go out of control. Sit down and stay next to me. Just be cute, okay. Good boy, Danyet, good boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:Don't be silly......they love me! I am a good target for them.
Here's a few news links to stuff that doesn't get reported.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnist ... 94128.html
http://truthinconviction.us/weblog.php
http://www.worthynews.com/zone.cgi?http ... tion=print
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/dec/05121609.html
Don't be silly...... I'm the only one who love you here at this board. No one else does (hint hint territory is already marked :wink: ). So be real and listen to what I tell ya, okay. Boy, men need to be programmed to listen otherwise they'll go out of control. Sit down and stay next to me. Just be cute, okay. Good boy, Danyet, good boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Lenny you really need to keep your lust for Danyet under control. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: His head is too big as it is. :lol: :lol: The thought of a sexy girl on this forum could send him over the top!!!! :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
Oh Lenny you really need to keep your lust for Danyet under control. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: His head is too big as it is. :lol: :lol: The thought of a sexy girl on this forum could send him over the top!!!! :lol:
Well, men need to be told what to listen and do. He was in an illusion that everyone loved him. No way. I'm the only who love him, so he'd better get that right. Ya hear me, Danyet? I'm the only one who love you. Are you updated with this yet? :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Don't worry, Shazzam. It's not time to show my true color yet. Right now I'm a sweet girl who loves Danyet. I'm ready to set up my man-trap (as if that I have one). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anime

SSOOO BAD

Post by Anime »

HI

I AM WITH DANYET THAT THE MURDERERS SHOULD BE PUNSHED. BUT THEY SHOULDBE PUNSHED IN THE WAY OF ISLAM AND THAT WAY IS TO KILL WHO KILLS INECSENT
PEOPLE

BUT GUYS U JUST THINK IN LITLE THINGS

WHY DONT THINK ABOUT THE CHILDERN IN PHALASTIN
WHO ARE KILLED EVERY DAY AND WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS IN SOMLYA

I KNOW THAT PHALASTIN FIGHT AGAINST ISRAIL BUT I DONT PLAME THEM BECAUSE THE ISRAILIAN WHO CAME TO PHALASTIN

AM CHRISTIAN BUT THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO THINK ABOUT

AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY BAD SPELLING