PLEASE HELPPPP

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

PLEASE HELPPPP

Post by Ms.A.Z »

How you can build self confidence while you actually think you were born without it in the 1st place!!! :( :( :(
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: PLEASE HELPPPP

Post by phucauto3 »

Ms.A.Z wrote:How you can build self confidence while you actually think you were born without it in the 1st place!!! :( :( :(
sorry! I don't know what it is??? so I have no word :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Ms.A.Z wrote:How you can build self confidence while you actually think you were born without it in the 1st place!!! :( :( :(
Yeah that's what happens to me too...
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i hate to say that but to many people in my real life I seem too much self-confident...I don't really see it to be honest. I think I just accept myself the way I am and that's the whole point...
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

illusion wrote:i hate to say that but to many people in my real life I seem too much self-confident...I don't really see it to be honest. I think I just accept myself the way I am and that's the whole point...
Well said "illusion" we should accept our selves the way we are...but some times people push us to be some one some body that we are not..or we try to be some one just to fit in or try to impress some one or just because we are afraid that they won't like the true picture of us!

I wish if just once I can say for sure YES IM CONFIDENT :cry:
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

phucauto3 wrote:
sorry! I don't know what it is??? so I have no word :?
HI Phucauto, I meant to say that I don't have self confidence. The it refers to confidence if that's your Q.

:roll:
leen@rasel
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by leen@rasel »

i have to believe in my self and why should i expect evryone to like or accept me the way i am ...this is you ms.a.z whether people like it or not and believe me being not you is not going to make things better ....act on your nature and ....be yourself
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

HI Skigalini

Lack of confidence has alaways been and is my biggest fear and it has made my life a living hell and now its also effectting my work. I know my abilities and i know if i set my heart and mind to get some thing or to do some thing then i will but i just don't have enough confidence in my self.

I'm trying to change my self but still im not able to get away from my fear. :(
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I used to have the same problem.

Post by Dixie »

skigalini wrote:I was born an openly kind, nice guy and this only brought me difficulty in life. It was a curse for many years, in relationships, jobs, and just about everything. I equate it to a creature that exposes it's soft underbelly and gets attacked by the vultures in life. There are a lot of cruel, selfish, people out there who have one goal in life, to succeed and conquer by stepping on those who are weak.

One day I woke up. I said to myself, "Self, if another man can do that task, if another man can get that girl, if another man can succeed in passing that exam, if another man can succeed in that career, so can I." I convinced myself that I could succeed and turned my life around.

Hold your shoulders high, look confident, act confident but humble, and always maintain this act. Live it. Eventually, you will become it. Trust me it works. Wear clothes that do not attract attention. Don't dress-up, just be in the middle in your clothing appearance. Don't smile very much. Let other people approach you and greet you first. Respond casually and not with too much enthusiasm.

This worked for me. My career excelled. My love-life excelled. My confidence is high now. Basically, I'm still the nice, kind guy. It's just that you have to get to know me on a very personal basis to discover this part of me.

Maybe this will work for you?

Skigalini
*******.com
That's a nice piece of advice. Thank you Skigalini!