Sister accidently kills her brother!!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sister accidently kills her brother!!

Post by Shazzam »

I was so :( when i read this article on the internet. I think the parents of these children should be prosecuted. :evil:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=78027
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Definitely. What kinda parent left a loaded and unlocked gun around the house in the reach of the children? :x
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:Definitely. What kinda parent left a loaded and unlocked gun around the house in the reach of the children? :x
Exactly what I think Lenny. I couldn't believe that someone could be that stupid. Now they have lost their child. What a price to pay for being an idiot! :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

This is just more sensational news for mindless people by the pro gun grabbing lobby biased media.

Gun locks render the posession of a gun useless for self defence.

In the country areas EVERYONE INCLUDING KIDS know that a gun found in the home is ALWAYS loaded. That is the way they are kept most of the time.

It is only stupid city folk who are not able to teach their children gun safety and part of this is due to oppression by the Gun Banning Lobby themselves. In their effort to do away with guns they make it hard for people to learn gun safety.

IT is too bad that the press decides to sensationalise the few people accidentally killed by guns while ignoring the 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 incidents a year that a gun is used in the PREVENTION of a crime in the USA. Those figures are from the US Justice Department's estimation, during the Clinton administration.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:This is just more sensational news for mindless people by the pro gun grabbing lobby biased media.

Gun locks render the posession of a gun useless for self defence.

In the country areas EVERYONE INCLUDING KIDS know that a gun found in the home is ALWAYS loaded. That is the way they are kept most of the time.

It is only stupid city folk who are not able to teach their children gun safety and part of this is due to oppression by the Gun Banning Lobby themselves. In their effort to do away with guns they make it hard for people to learn gun safety.

IT is too bad that the press decides to sensationalise the few people accidentally killed by guns while ignoring the 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 incidents a year that a gun is used in the PREVENTION of a crime in the USA. Those figures are from the US Justice Department's estimation, during the Clinton administration.
I don't agree with you. Those parents should have known better to lock the closet that they kept the gun inside. And how hard is it to teach your kids the safety about guns even with the gun banning. Anyway, I just don't like people keeping the guns in the house. To me, baton will work just fine.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: Anyway, I just don't like people keeping the guns in the house. To me, baton will work just fine.
A baton will do you on good at all if your intruder is bigger than you, experienced in the art of thuggery, are more than one or if you are an old man or woman.

There may be some culpability on kids mother depending on the true circumstances. My guess is that she was ignorant and did not know how to teach her kids about this. You can aslo put some blame on our schools for not making gun safety a point to small kids as they do about not getting into a car with strangers. But it is not "PC" to talk about guns in school anymore, unless it is to say things like, " The Brady Bill-good, NRA-very bad".
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Anyway, I just don't like people keeping the guns in the house. To me, baton will work just fine.
A baton will do you on good at all if your intruder is bigger than you, experienced in the art of thuggery, are more than one or if you are an old man or woman.
Well, as much as I know a guy who knows martial arts or something related to it like kick-boxing and stuff don't do home-robbery. Only people who have no jobs, no talents, too lazy, etc. do this kinda stuff. And the best way to fight with those useless guys is a baton smashing to the nuts. For women, same thing but upper area :lol: . Serve those useless people right!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Thats right danyet blame just the MOTHER! What about the father. Oh sorry he is probably ok because he is probably the one that owned the gun in the first place. :roll: :roll: He is a criminal anyway he wasn't even licensed to own the weapon. For goodness sake keep this thread sensible. :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:is a baton smashing to the nuts. right!
A baton smashing to the nuts!.........Hmmm!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:Thats right danyet blame just the MOTHER! What about the father. Oh sorry he is probably ok because he is probably the one that owned the gun in the first place. :roll: :roll: He is a criminal anyway he wasn't even licensed to own the weapon. For goodness sake keep this thread sensible. :roll:
Sorry but this is America. I just assumed that there IS no father.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
You're hallucinating again! Women normally don't keep guns in the house without the presence of the men. Men normally buy guns because they think it can solve everything.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
You're hallucinating again! Women normally don't keep guns in the house without the presence of the men.
Well they should keep them in the house more often because women need them more than men need them.

Perhaps the mother was a crack dealer! Did the article say?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: Well they should keep them in the house more often because women need them more than men need them.

Perhaps the mother was a crack dealer! Did the article say?
What for? We don't use it for hunting or killing others. And maybe she was, who knows :lol: .... Anyway, could you stop joking around? Shazzam said keep the thread sensible.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Hey! I'm not joking. And you should go to bed....it's late!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Hey! I'm not joking. And you should go to bed....it's late!
Make me!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You're a very, very bad girl!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:You're a very, very bad girl!
Who told you that? It's a lie, and you know it d**n well. I'm a pretty d**n good girl for crying out loud.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i'm very surprised that you talk about have gun's at home like a normal thing, i must say that in portugal we don't are a completely safety country, but i don't know anybody with a gun at home, we really live in different societies :lol: if i tell you that i have never had a gun in my hands, this probably will sounds like a joke :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Here in the American West, are wide open spaces for many lonely miles. In the cities are many bad people. I carry a gun most places I go each day, like an article of clothing.
But do not worry, I am legally licensed and permitted to do so.
kannie

Post by kannie »

First of all, parents should not leave their children in home alone because it is very dangerous to have any kinds of accidents. As mentioned in the article, the 9-year-old sister accidentally killed her brother with a gun found in her parents’ room. Although the parents did not use it, they should keep it in the right place, a place that their children could not find. Moreover, the parents should tell their children about how dangerous the gun is and they should not use it. Otherwise, there will be more nd more accidents happen and the parents should be responsible for it.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Perhaps these parents did all these things you mention. I don't think it is known. But my point is that some children who have been warned about gun danger still are curious and get into trouble. This happens in the city where it is hard to show kids the danger of guns. Country people take their young children outside and let them actually shoot the guns and see exactly what thay are capable of doing. This is what kids need in order to truly respect them.
funnyboy

Post by funnyboy »

It's terrible.
gun is like clothes .........

When I see a body coming, I should tell me that a gun is coming.
justinlan

Post by justinlan »

stupid parents :? they paid for their stupidity