One thing I don't like about myself

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

tikay
Gold Member

Hi my friends

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:34 pm

Hey not finishing what you start is a part of being young...try to enjoy it while you can.
When you are older and wiser you will just naturally see the added benefits of finishing any projects and it is these little things we need to do to feel the satisfaction...while in your younger years there is so much to satisfy you!!! SO MUCH !!!
Be HAPPY...do your best/thats good enough!

The bus is not going to leave without you...if you leave your dirty clothes on the floor and run out there, but it might... if you wash them and hang them first. SO...it is all about the time of your life you are currently enjoying.
It all makes sense to me. Life is for living even if you cant keep up with the little things all the time. I am talking to you instead of cleaning...it's all good.

illusion
Platinum Member

Re: Hi my friends

Postby illusion » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:26 pm

tikay wrote:Hey not finishing what you start is a part of being young...try to enjoy it while you can.
When you are older and wiser you will just naturally see the added benefits of finishing any projects and it is these little things we need to do to feel the satisfaction...while in your younger years there is so much to satisfy you!!! SO MUCH !!!
Be HAPPY...do your best/thats good enough!

The bus is not going to leave without you...if you leave your dirty clothes on the floor and run out there, but it might... if you wash them and hang them first. SO...it is all about the time of your life you are currently enjoying.
It all makes sense to me. Life is for living even if you cant keep up with the little things all the time. I am talking to you instead of cleaning...it's all good.

yeah and now I am sitting here instead of sleeping. but I think I prefer sleeping though... lol sorry :p

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Hi my friends

Postby shokin » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:01 am

tikay wrote:if you leave your dirty clothes on the floor and run out there,

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Shokin

Eda

Postby Eda » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:47 pm

one thing i dont like about myself is my being perfect :P

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:22 pm

Eda wrote:one thing i dont like about myself is my being perfect :P

:shock:

justinlan
Silver Member

Postby justinlan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:13 am

hi,don't worry,many youths have similar trouble.you can reallize your shortage,that is pretty good,that is a good start. I'd like to give you three words"JUST DO IT"

Triumph
Gold Member

Postby Triumph » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:07 am

:lol: like my friend said, his demerit is that he has too many merits and no demerit!!

phucauto3
Gold Member

Postby phucauto3 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:33 am

:shock:
welcome here eda!
you're so perfect that no men can deserve to you :twisted:

Eda

Postby Eda » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:31 pm

yes!
i am too good to be true :lol:

grapefruit

Re: One thing I don't like about myself

Postby grapefruit » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:41 pm

shokin

The question : are you guided by the life on the events ? or do you guide your life and the events ?

Think about your goals, your real goals. Are your daily actions orientated to your real goals ?

Do you sleep enought and regularly (always about at the same hours) ?

Each thing at its time. There is a time for each thing. (in your week)
Each thing at its place. There is a place for each thing. (in your room)

It means that you are more effective if you don't do too many things in the same time.

First end that what you have not ended, before beginning new things.

Too many people spend too much time to think about how they should be organized.

The best way to lose time is to do things twice. (Do it at once perfectly.)

If you spend too much time chatting, fix one limit of time, and respect it.

Do your "activities" really bring you something useful ? are you really active (watching tv is not active, and not the best way for resting) ?

Concentrate yourself only in what you are doing. [Each thing at its time.] It is said that non-concentration comes from fear of not controlling the people around, or fear of them looking at you. Actually, there can be many others causes.

Manage the flux of information : take only those which are useful. Each read information takes some place in your unconsciousness, in your daily life. Refuse the advertising (stamp on your letter box), avoid the newsletters. Sometimes (a week-end) make a total order in your room (and in your head) : What will you keep ? does it really bring you anything ?

Otherwise :

avoid smoking and drugs
don't listen too much time music. Even low, it makes us tired.
spend time discussing with friends (not in the virtual life)
good daily nutrition and daily sport

And smile ! :) :o :D 8) :P :mrgreen: :lol:

[quote="illusion wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!! OH thank goodness there are people like me!!!!!!!!! OH I thought I was the only one who is such a lazy bum..

OMG ! are all members of ESL forum touched by this problem ? :lol: :shock: :lol:

Shokin[/quote]

I think this is really good advice for lot of people. I have ever had the same feel when I feel trouble, sad. Sometimes I don't want to hear anybody and talk to nobody. Just sitting in my room and think about myself. I have thought I was an useless person but I were ever wrong. My parents, my siblings always sit by my side and encourage me a lot, I wonder why I don't know that thing, I was silly when I have ever had thought like that. There're a lot of pp around you who love so much still listen to you and share all the troubles with you. Don't think so serious.
Best wishes,

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: One thing I don't like about myself

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 am

Very emotional }:

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”