lovelybaby

share...

Post by lovelybaby »

CAN YOU SHARE ME ABOUT A BAD TIME IN YOUR LIFE? :cry:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Sorry, no. It will bring you down. And we'd end up eating a gallon of ice cream, a basket of cookies, and stay up all night watching movies to cheer us up :cry: .
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:Sorry, no. It will bring you down. And we'd end up eating a gallon of ice cream, a basket of cookies, and stay up all night watching movies to cheer us up :cry: .
mmmmmmmm... ice cream.... mmmmmmmmm... cookies... yummy :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

what do u need that knowledge for?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
Three-topping ice cream: mint chocolate chip, strawberry cheesecake, and Oreo® Cookies 'n Cream. I'll throw in some gelato for us, too, if you'd like. And cookies will be oatmeal raisins. How about it? :wink:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:
Three-topping ice cream: mint chocolate chip, strawberry cheesecake, and Oreo® Cookies 'n Cream. I'll throw in some gelato for us, too, if you'd like. And cookies will be oatmeal raisins. How about it? :wink:
Oh... Stop it! :cry: I'm about to lose my weight after holidays and mom's cooking! {... I like broccoli, delicious broccolli...} That's the worst time I've ever had!.. :? <feeling hungry> I'm reading Bridget Jones: the Edge of Reason, it encourages me!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:[ {... I like broccoli, delicious broccolli...}
:shock: You like broccoli? Wow, you and I can share food together since I hate broccoli :wink: . I never understand why people think they taste good. My bf always has to finish my broccoli for me when we're out eating.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:[ {... I like broccoli, delicious broccolli...}
:shock: You like broccoli? Wow, you and I can share food together since I hate broccoli :wink: . I never understand why people think they taste good. My bf always has to finish my broccoli for me when we're out eating.
Not at all! I was persuading myself... :roll: Though it's much more pleasant to think about ice-cream and cookies... :(
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I can't seem to lose weight :( Stop it!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i thought the topic was supposed to be about bad times in our lifes or something. I guess I got the wrong point again since it's about ice cream....
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Dixie wrote:I can't seem to lose weight :( Stop it!
erm... you mean that you are interested in losing weight or just on the contrary?..
If you are then...
:shock: Dixie! I bet you don't have to! I've seen your photos from Beijing... You look great! <charming Dixie's eyes and The Great Wall on the background... 8) >
(If I got you right... :oops: )
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

illusion wrote:i thought the topic was supposed to be about bad times in our lifes or something. I guess I got the wrong point again since it's about ice cream....
I'll try to follow the line, Illusion... :wink: I have the most terrible time in my life when it <my life> becomes so hectic, that i even don't have enough time to have a nap... Just like now! I'm always on the run! I get embarassed and so knackered, though I don't have so many things to do... It's due to the weather... I hope everything will change when spring comes... :arrow:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Tora wrote: erm... you mean that you are interested in losing weight or just on the contrary?..
If you are then...
:shock: Dixie! I bet you don't have to! I've seen your photos from Beijing... You look great! <charming Dixie's eyes and The Great Wall on the background... 8) >
(If I got you right... :oops: )
I want and I should!

Thanks for viewing the pictures! You didn't leave any comments? :(
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

No I didn't... I don't know why... I didn't have enough courage... :oops: :oops:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:
Not at all! I was persuading myself... :roll: Though it's much more pleasant to think about ice-cream and cookies... :(
Okay, then stop glancing at my food. You can't have anything else except broccoli. Maybe I might give you one mushroom or a shrimp, but that's all. I can't share more than that. :wink: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Why do you need to lose weight? :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

illusion wrote:i thought the topic was supposed to be about bad times in our lifes or something. I guess I got the wrong point again since it's about ice cream....
Oh yes, it is still about the bad times in our lives. It's a bad time when we have to eat ice cream and cookies when we're sad. And then it's a bad time when we have to shed the extra weight because of ice cream and cookies. It's also a bad time when we have to eat broccoli even though we hate it. See, we're still sticking on the topic :wink: .
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:
I'd love to lose 4 or 5 kilos but it seems impossible!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
You don't look fat to consider of losing 4 or 5 kilos to me. This is a lot. It's about 8 to 10 lbs.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Dixie wrote:
Believe me Dixie you don't have to lose any killos ,,you're slime

But if you want to try
http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=34314
but be careful
on the first day drink 2 cups, and the second day 3
then on third day 4 and go ahead :D it is tried by myself :D
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:
Okay, then stop glancing at my food. You can't have anything else except broccoli. Maybe I might give you one mushroom or a shrimp, but that's all. I can't share more than that. :wink: :lol:
How Kind of You, Sweetheart!.. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote: Believe me Dixie you don't have to lose any killos ,,you're slime

But if you want to try
http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=34314
but be careful
on the first day drink 2 cups, and the second day 3
then on third day 4 and go ahead :D it is tried by myself :D
Thanks Ahmads! :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well Dixie.. when i saw that you want to loose some weight the second thing that came into my mind was to invite you to go with me to the gym, that would be fantastic to have a member of english club running or swimming next to me, then i could at the same time do some physical exercise and improving my english 8) , isnt that great :lol:

P.S.- of course that the first thing was that you dont need to loose weight at all, although a bit of physical exercise its always good

P.S.- i would like also to know the opinion of your BF, he most than anyone here should know if you need :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well Dixie.. when i saw that you want to loose some weight the second thing that came into my mind was to invite you to go with me to the gym, that would be fantastic to have a member of english club running or swimming next to me, then i could at the same time do some physical exercise and improving my english 8) , isnt that great :lol:
You want to sweat with me? Do some physical exercise together? That would be great! :lol:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well dixie, you know... my two favorite things that i like to do in my spare time is to go to the gym and learn english, but now that im saying this im realizing that im possibly loosing time with that instead of other very nice physical things to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well dixie, you know... my two favorite things that i like to do in my spare time is to go to the gym and learn english, but now that im saying this im realizing that im possibly loosing time with that instead of other very nice physical things to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the first hetero I've met who doesn't talk about sex all the time :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
Rui wrote:well dixie, you know... my two favorite things that i like to do in my spare time is to go to the gym and learn english, but now that im saying this im realizing that im possibly loosing time with that instead of other very nice physical things to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the first hetero I've met who doesn't talk about sex all the time :lol:
Are you sure he is...??? :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Are you sure he is...??? :lol:
Not really... but for a moment it looked good :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

have sure that i am what? a guy that doesnt talk about sex all the time or the first guy that dixie has met that doesnt speak about sex all the time :roll: well, do you think my behaviour its a kind of gay :lol: , this is part of the charm, let the womens get close to me and then attack :wink: , no is not.. im a looser, this is the truth, however that is the story i tell to everybody :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Oh, my question was, Are you sure he is straight?/ Are you sure that he is not gay? And dixie answered not really, so I guessed she had doubt about your sexuality. Now come to think of it, throwing a dress and a cute, little bow on you and you'll be a pretty girl in a dress with a bow on her head. :lol: :lol:

(running away from you guys so fast before any angry bottles are throwing :lol: )
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:Oh, my question was, Are you sure he is straight?/ Are you sure that he is not gay? And dixie answered not really, so I guessed she had doubt about your sexuality. Now come to think of it, throwing a dress and a cute, little bow on you and you'll be a pretty girl in a dress with a bow on her head. :lol: :lol:

(running away from you guys so fast before any angry bottles are throwing :lol: )
Hahahahahah!!! I didn't get it... :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't have any doubt he's hetero :lol: And if I do, I'm sure he will be happy if I go check! :lol: right Rui? 8)