Farmer feeds friend's corpse to pigs

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Farmer feeds friend's corpse to pigs

Post by FIVER »

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German farmer confessed to feeding the corpse of an elderly family friend to his pigs and then stealing from his bank account, police said on Monday.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/06032006/80-13 ... -pigs.html

Man, how does something like this happen? :cry:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

The farmer initially put

the corpse in a deep freezer, police in the German town of Frizlar-Haddamar said, and told curious locals the old man was in a nursing home.

"From lectures about various religions the 29-year-old knew that Buddhists either burn the dead or allow wild animals to eat them. That was how he decided to feed the corpse to his pigs," the police statement said.

What the....!?!?!??!?! :x
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

LennyeTran wrote:The farmer initially put

the corpse in a deep freezer, police in the German town of Frizlar-Haddamar said, and told curious locals the old man was in a nursing home.

"From lectures about various religions the 29-year-old knew that Buddhists either burn the dead or allow wild animals to eat them. That was how he decided to feed the corpse to his pigs," the police statement said.

I KNOW!!!!! I can't even go near a dead body, let alone touch one! :shock:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

FIVER wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:The farmer initially put

I KNOW!!!!! I can't even go near a dead body, let alone touch one! :shock:
I took Human Anantomy and we had to work with a cadaver so it wasn't that scary. The thing I'm pissed off is they said Buddhists allow wild animals to dead dead bodies. What are we? Cavemen to them? :x
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

LennyeTran wrote:I took Human Anantomy and we had to work with a cadaver so it wasn't that scary. The thing I'm pissed off is they said Buddhists allow wild animals to dead dead bodies. What are we? Cavemen to them? :x
UM... :roll: :? if i don't think about it too much, I kinda find some logic in this. I mean, humans eat other animals. Why not the other way around? Well, yeah... :? :? Even though I said that I still prefer cremation.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Well, wild animals can eat dead bodies, but the thing is they're dead people. The way they're saying it is like we can't even bury them to pay some respect? ?!?!?!? This is how I felt when I was reading the thing.
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

It's only one man's way of getting rid of the dead and we can't really confirm whether the Buddhist's really fed dead bodies to wild animals. In the rest of the world, I think most ppl give proper buriels.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

This is why it bugged me when they said Buddhists do that. I mean, I don't like the way they're targeting a specific group based on this guy's information from some lectures about various religions that he took. It bugged me. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

Anyway, disgusting is one word I can only say.
tangsen

Post by tangsen »

the farmer's friend is a Buddhist? pig is belong to the wild animals?
OMG, if i was that farmer, i could cremate that poor person :cry:
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

tangsen wrote:"From lectures about various religions the 29-year-old knew that Buddhists either burn the dead or allow wild animals to eat them. That was how he decided to feed the corpse to his pigs," the police statement said.

the farmer's friend is a Buddhist? pig is belong to the wild animals?
OMG, if i was that farmer, i could cremate that poor person :cry:
:lol: LOL, no no. The farmer had heard from someone that Buddhists supposedly fed corpses to wild animals. He probably couldn't find any wild animals and so just fed the corpse to his pigs.

And it says "From lectures about various religions...", I'm thinking the farmer got his religions mixed up... :? I hope.