To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

wedding of a year 2005

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:09 am

danyet wrote:Perhaps the man was actually one of those sado-masso type homos I've heard about. You know, he was secretly hoping for a good thrashing.
:lol: :lol: Heh heh heh heh! "Bad, Danyet, bad boy. Stop laughing." :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher

Post by Danyet » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:17 am

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:They are less than that if they try to change the laws so they can adopt kids.
:shock: You are a horrible, horrbile, horrible man without a soul and a heart. What is wrong with you, dude? Man, I'm feeling like I should b*tch-slap you so muuuuuuuuuuch.
It's a crime against humanity to do that to a childs mind. Why shouldn't I stick up for a kids right to have a REAL mum and a REAL dad? But to give kids a childhood based on a disfunctional idea that the kid can't understand and may very well grow up to be ashamed of. To take away their chance to have fond memories of a mother or father. Now that is a crime worthy of being tried in the Hague.


ps........the best part of a good bich slappin is the making up afterwards....don't you think?

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:20 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
This happened on boxing day Lenny. My husband was standing near the beach car park waiting for me to pick him up after being to the shops. He certainly doesn't look gay. He is a very striking looking man though. Take it from me, he was furious. The guy must have been a total sicko! :twisted: In addition my husband wears a wedding ring. Not that that means much anymore. :roll:
:? Was he really serious? It's bizzare to me, you know. I know gay guys and believe me, they can tell which guy is gay or straight.
Yeh Lenny so do I, my brother is gay, so i know first hand about the culture. This guy was serious and he was an arseh.le what more can I say. You can't possibly defend someone who acts this way, he was a ~ predator. :twisted:

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:22 am

danyet wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: :? This is strange to me. I know gay guys, and I've gone to the club with them. I've seen one of them could easily point out which guy was gay or straight. It's bizzare to hear they make this mistake.
This happened on boxing day Lenny. My husband was standing near the beach car park waiting for me to pick him up after being to the shops. He certainly doesn't look gay. He is a very striking looking man though. Take it from me, he was furious. The guy must have been a total sicko! :twisted: In addition my husband wears a wedding ring. Not that that means much anymore. :roll:
Perhaps the man was actually one of those sado-masso type homos I've heard about. You know, he was secretly hoping for a good thrashing.
Yeh well Danyet from the look of my husbands knuckles he got what he was after. He will be eating out of a straw for a while. So maybe that will keep him off the beaches and away from people. SICKO!!

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:24 am

danyet wrote:It's a crime against humanity to do that to a childs mind. Why shouldn't I stick up for a kids right to have a REAL mum and a REAL dad? But to give kids a childhood based on a disfunctional idea that the kid can't understand and may very well grow up to be ashamed of. To take away their chance to have fond memories of a mother or father. Now that is a crime worthy of being tried in the Hague.
It is still better than having a memory of your own adopted mother or father trying to molest you.

danyet wrote:ps........the best part of a good bich slappin is the making up afterwards....don't you think?
Oh, shut up! :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:26 am

Shazzam wrote:
Yeh Lenny so do I, my brother is gay, so i know first hand about the culture. This guy was serious and he was an ~.le what more can I say. You can't possibly defend someone who acts this way, he was a ~ predator. :twisted:
I wasn't. I was confused and surprised because I thought they could tell which guy was straight or gay. I don't know any gay guys who try to hit on straight guy. This is the first time I've heard of it. That's why I was having an idea that the guy might be joking with your husband.

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:28 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
Yeh Lenny so do I, my brother is gay, so i know first hand about the culture. This guy was serious and he was an ~.le what more can I say. You can't possibly defend someone who acts this way, he was a ~ predator. :twisted:
I wasn't. I was confused and surprised because I thought they could tell which guy was straight or gay. I don't know any gay guys who try to hit on straight guy. This is the first time I've heard of it. That's why I was having an idea that the guy might be joking with your husband.
If it was a joke it was in poor taste, and he won't use it again. Take it from me it was no joke, i don't want to go into the details as I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But if I could have caught the guy I would have stuck my foot right up his holiday resort.!

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:53 am

Shazzam wrote:
If it was a joke it was in poor taste, and he won't use it again. Take it from me it was no joke, i don't want to go into the details as I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But if I could have caught the guy I would have stuck my foot right up his holiday resort.!
On the other hand, it was kinda a compliment, don't you think? I mean, your husband was attractively good looking that the gay guy didn't even care if he was married or not gay. Something like this doesn't happen every day, you know :wink: . Personally, I normally wouldn't care if some b*tch trying to hit on my man. I mean, she can waste all her time to try if she wants to, but he's going home with me at the end. Wasting her time to sexify him and I'll be the one who get the final batch :lol: .

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:31 am

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
If it was a joke it was in poor taste, and he won't use it again. Take it from me it was no joke, i don't want to go into the details as I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. But if I could have caught the guy I would have stuck my foot right up his holiday resort.!
On the other hand, it was kinda a compliment, don't you think? I mean, your husband was attractively good looking that the gay guy didn't even care if he was married or not gay. Something like this doesn't happen every day, you know :wink: . Personally, I normally wouldn't care if some b*tch trying to hit on my man. I mean, she can waste all her time to try if she wants to, but he's going home with me at the end. Wasting her time to sexify him and I'll be the one who get the final batch :lol: .
Its different for men hitting on men, my husband is deadset against gay men to begin with (alot of Aussie guys are). This guy was asking for trouble. Danyet would know what I mean. It is not a good idea to hit on a straight guy in Australia. You will get you face re-arranged.

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am

new piece of information

Post by hereiam » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:09 pm

Hi:)
I would like to make a compliment into your fervent discussion about a piece of news I read two days ago. Namely, it was put in the article that in Canada young people above 14 can make a group sex in pub. Please, explain to me how do they do a group sex in pubs??? In toilets? inside the pub??? on tables???
I have never been in Canada till now so I would like to know:)

User avatar
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by Anahita » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:10 pm

Hi:)
I would like to make a compliment into your fervent discussion about a piece of news I read two days ago. Namely, it was put in the article that in Canada young people above 14 can make a group sex in pub. Please, explain to me how do they do a group sex in pubs??? In toilets? inside the pub??? on tables???
I have never been in Canada till now so I would like to know:)
oh , what an interesting news , may i ask what's group sex exactly? its like arranging a social activity about real sex experiments in a public places like pubs? :? or may be its just a .. lol .. i dont know .. i am confused ! :lol: *scratching her head*

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am

hello Anahita

Post by hereiam » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:56 am

Good question. I think the best would be to travel to Canada and ask some pub owners how do they understand this new legal achievement.
I mean - are they planning to instal in their pubs some additional areas/facilities to adjust into new demnds or the old ones are good enough?
And I would ask them also - how do they see the problem of contemporary pubs - namely does the role of pubs has been changed? When and why it has happened? And I woud ask them the last question - if they can give a presumptive direction of futher developement of what used to be a place of socializing but in quite different dimention that it seems to be nowadays.
Describing the problem in different way - when age of group sex in pubs fades away what age will come??? Stone Age???

hereiam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am

error-correcting

Post by hereiam » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:00 am

- dimension - I wanted to write probably:)
- Has the role of pubs been changed ? probably would sound better:)

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm

Post by ahmads » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:39 am

FFFF wrote:we must kill all those gays .
and kill all people who are fans those gays.
hhh realy ,,so you don't have any brains ... we must not kill them ,we must direct them to the correct .
and please don't be tough ,,special if you a new member hare :lol:
Last edited by ahmads on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm

Post by ahmads » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:50 am

I hate that man marry man ,or woman marry woman:
first if we have a lot of this case, the human race will
cut back to extinction :lol:
so ..The world will become empty,
and I think this case makes me disgust
Last edited by ahmads on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm

Post by ahmads » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:58 am

guys ,,what do you think about man marries his sister??? :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Shazzam » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:51 am

ahmads wrote:guys ,,what do you think about man marries his sister??? :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :evil:

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm

Post by ahmads » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:03 am

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:guys ,,what do you think about man marries his sister??? :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :evil:
yes,,it is very bad
I think pharaohs men have married them sisters , right?

User avatar
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by Anahita » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:11 pm

Its true , infact it was a very usual tradition among the royalty falimies in Egypt and even Persia , sort of action for keeping royalty blood pure and saving all the wealth in the circle of the family , and i agree with you that is gross and nasty but at that time it was a very wise solution for some difficult situtions .. but oh well these ancient people knew what they were doing .. :roll:

http://www.womenintheancientworld.com/b ... rriage.htm

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm

Post by ahmads » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:57 pm

Anahita wrote:and i agree with you that is gross and nasty but at that time it was a very wise solution for some difficult situtions .. but oh well these ancient people knew what they were doing .. :roll:
hhhhhh wise solution????????????? :lol: :shock: tell me any wise solution this is?? :shock: :?
for Difficult situation :shock: :shock:
really? are you serious about that???? :shock: :?:

User avatar
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by Anahita » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:20 pm

hey why you are so confused? :lol: we are talking about a historical tradition which was happening about 2000 years ago , i didn't mean (or say ) its a right thing to do !

and well , probably i am not the most qualified person for talking about historical facts right now but as far as i know such a thing only was happening in royal families and mostly trying to reject a politic problems and chaos's , was the only cause of it (ofcourse some religious beliefs were involve too , especially in Egypt).
check the link and you will see what i meant. oh and once again they knew what they were doing but it doesn't mean they were always right about it and i was just trying to look at this subject from a historical POV ! :P :wink:

P.S:
hhhhhh wise solution????????????? tell me any wise solution this is??
ok let see what we will find in Net about this subject :wink: i am trying to find some other links about the events which were the cause of such a marriages and will post those later , hopefully :D

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm

Post by ahmads » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:55 am

Anahita wrote:hey why you are so confused? :lol: we are talking about a historical tradition which was happening about 2000 years ago , i didn't mean (or say ) its a right thing to do !

and well , probably i am not the most qualified person for talking about historical facts right now but as far as i know such a thing only was happening in royal families and mostly trying to reject a politic problems and chaos's , was the only cause of it (ofcourse some religious beliefs were involve too , especially in Egypt).
check the link and you will see what i meant. oh and once again they knew what they were doing but it doesn't mean they were always right about it and i was just trying to look at this subject from a historical POV ! :P :wink:

P.S:
hhhhhh wise solution????????????? tell me any wise solution this is??
ok let see what we will find in Net about this subject :wink: i am trying to find some other links about the events which were the cause of such a marriages and will post those later , hopefully :D
I know you agree with me ,,,
but when you said ((wise solution)) :shock: :?: :?: :?:
and difficult :shock: :shock:
but I'm waiting you websites

northernwolf
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 pm

I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by northernwolf » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:14 am

mr_Love wrote:A man with a Man......

do they sleep together in the same bed!!!?!?!?!? :shock:

Ewwwww....... :? :shock:

this is crazy

they are changing the neture if humenbeing
To that gay and femme ,I don't know whether they need to do this action to this world.At ago,we never saw and listened this absurd things.I only shout to the sky "my god !!!!!"

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: new piece of information

Post by MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:18 pm

hereiam wrote:Hi:)
I would like to make a compliment into your fervent discussion about a piece of news I read two days ago. Namely, it was put in the article that in Canada young people above 14 can make a group sex in pub. Please, explain to me how do they do a group sex in pubs??? In toilets? inside the pub??? on tables???
I have never been in Canada till now so I would like to know:)
Links to the article, please.

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by Dixie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:50 pm

northernwolf wrote: To that gay and femme ,I don't know whether they need to do this action to this world.At ago,we never saw and listened this absurd things.I only shout to the sky "my god !!!!!"
Because they didn't tell. Homosexuality has been prosecuted for years in many societies, although it has always existed. Do you think it's something new? It's not a fashion, you know. There have always been gays and lesbians. Many celebrities are or were homosexual. You'd be surprised... Julius Caesar, Leonardo Da Vinci, and so on! There's no need to look at the sky and think "oh my god", you just need to open your mind to something that has always been there, but we didn't see.

User avatar
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher

Post by Danyet » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:00 am

At least Leonardo had the decency to not expect he could marry his boyfriend. :D

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:26 am

danyet wrote:At least Leonardo had the decency to not expect he could marry his boyfriend. :D
:shock: He had a boyfriend? Who was he? :?

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Post by Shazzam » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:57 am

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:At least Leonardo had the decency to not expect he could marry his boyfriend. :D
:shock: He had a boyfriend? Who was he? :?
Yeh me too. I want to know. This is the first I have heard of this. Wasn't he going with some sexy model for years? I'm :shock:

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:18 am

Shazzam wrote:
Yeh me too. I want to know. This is the first I have heard of this. Wasn't he going with some sexy model for years? I'm :shock:
I know he loved to draw men, but I didn't know he was gay. When I saw his drawings, I was thinking, "d**n, this guy is a fruit!" but I was joking. I never thought he swinged that way. And I think some of his models must have been his boyfriend or girlfriend, whatever, since he was surrounded by young men only, right?

I love his Vitruvian Man drawing the best. Mona Lisa, on the other hand, was gay. I never get that painting. She's too ugly to me. Also, what's up with her mouth? Is she smiling, mocking, crying or what? To me it's either she's mocking someone's joke or she's crying. It cannot be a smile since I never seen such a weird smile.

northernwolf
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Re:Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by northernwolf » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:06 am

Dixie wrote:
northernwolf wrote: To that gay and femme ,I don't know whether they need to do this action to this world.At ago,we never saw and listened this absurd things.I only shout to the sky "my god !!!!!"
Because they didn't tell. Homosexuality has been prosecuted for years in many societies, although it has always existed. Do you think it's something new? It's not a fashion, you know. There have always been gays and lesbians. Many celebrities are or were homosexual. You'd be surprised... Julius Caesar, Leonardo Da Vinci, and so on! There's no need to look at the sky and think "oh my god", you just need to open your mind to something that has always been there, but we didn't see.
But homosexuality wedding don't accepted by me ,why do they wedding in the public,what are they need gain in the society,I don't know what the homosexuality'thinking in the heart~~~~~~

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re:Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by Dixie » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:53 am

northernwolf wrote: But homosexuality wedding don't accepted by me ,why do they wedding in the public,what are they need gain in the society,I don't know what the homosexuality'thinking in the heart~~~~~~
Sometimes we face something we can't understand, but we must accept it as it is part of our world. They don't do you any harm, do they? Then just let them be. They have their life, and you have yours ;) Everybody deserves to be happy.

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:55 am

Shazzam wrote:
Yeh me too. I want to know. This is the first I have heard of this. Wasn't he going with some sexy model for years? I'm :shock:
Leonardo Da Vinci, Shazzam ;) :lol: Not DiCaprio :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am

Re:Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by Shazzam » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:56 am

Dixie wrote:
northernwolf wrote: But homosexuality wedding don't accepted by me ,why do they wedding in the public,what are they need gain in the society,I don't know what the homosexuality'thinking in the heart~~~~~~
Sometimes we face something we can't understand, but we must accept it as it is part of our world. They don't do you any harm, do they? Then just let them be. They have their life, and you have yours ;) Everybody deserves to be happy.
I have no problem with homosexuality. Live and Let Live. But I do tend to agree with Northernwolf it makes a mockery of the church. If they want to marry they should do it through a civil service in private. Lets face it there is no way society is ever going to accept them as a married couple, if they feel the need to complete their relationship legally, do it through documentation, not by pushing what is not acceptable by the church. :roll:

northernwolf
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 pm

Re:Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by northernwolf » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:39 pm

Shazzam wrote:
Dixie wrote:
northernwolf wrote: But homosexuality wedding don't accepted by me ,why do they wedding in the public,what are they need gain in the society,I don't know what the homosexuality'thinking in the heart~~~~~~
Sometimes we face something we can't understand, but we must accept it as it is part of our world. They don't do you any harm, do they? Then just let them be. They have their life, and you have yours ;) Everybody deserves to be happy.
I have no problem with homosexuality. Live and Let Live. But I do tend to agree with Northernwolf it makes a mockery of the church. If they want to marry they should do it through a civil service in private. Lets face it there is no way society is ever going to accept them as a married couple, if they feel the need to complete their relationship legally, do it through documentation, not by pushing what is not acceptable by the church. :roll:
The society is crazy.so I must open my mind and understand some change in the world,may be I am tradite man ,I never accept the homosexuality in the deep of my heart.I strongle agree above!!

ANDYTAN
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:06 pm

Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by ANDYTAN » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:25 pm

northernwolf wrote:
mr_Love wrote:A man with a Man......

do they sleep together in the same bed!!!?!?!?!? :shock:

Ewwwww....... :? :shock:

this is crazy

they are changing the neture if humenbeing
To that gay and femme ,I don't know whether they need to do this action to this world.At ago,we never saw and listened this absurd things.I only shout to the sky "my god !!!!!"
YES!!northernwolf.. I AGREE WITH YOU ...

User avatar
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher

Post by Danyet » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:42 pm

Leonardo
http://www.gayheroes.com/leon.htm
http://www.nndb.com/people/813/000029726/

ANDYTAN
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:06 pm

Re:Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by ANDYTAN » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:18 pm

Shazzam wrote:
Dixie wrote:
northernwolf wrote: But homosexuality wedding don't accepted by me ,why do they wedding in the public,what are they need gain in the society,I don't know what the homosexuality'thinking in the heart~~~~~~
Sometimes we face something we can't understand, but we must accept it as it is part of our world. They don't do you any harm, do they? Then just let them be. They have their life, and you have yours ;) Everybody deserves to be happy.
I have no problem with homosexuality. Live and Let Live. But I do tend to agree with Northernwolf it makes a mockery of the church. If they want to marry they should do it through a civil service in private. Lets face it there is no way society is ever going to accept them as a married couple, if they feel the need to complete their relationship legally, do it through documentation, not by pushing what is not acceptable by the church. :roll:

ANDYTAN
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:06 pm

Re:Re: I find all changing crazy in the world !!!!

Post by ANDYTAN » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:46 pm

Shazzam wrote:
Dixie wrote:
northernwolf wrote: But homosexuality wedding don't accepted by me ,why do they wedding in the public,what are they need gain in the society,I don't know what the homosexuality'thinking in the heart~~~~~~
Sometimes we face something we can't understand, but we must accept it as it is part of our world. They don't do you any harm, do they? Then just let them be. They have their life, and you have yours ;) Everybody deserves to be happy.
I have no problem with homosexuality. Live and Let Live. But I do tend to agree with Northernwolf it makes a mockery of the church. If they want to marry they should do it through a civil service in private. Lets face it there is no way society is ever going to accept them as a married couple, if they feel the need to complete their relationship legally, do it through documentation, not by pushing what is not acceptable by the church. :roll:
AS you know , about the homosexuality's contest continuance a long time .. of course , we didn't power to continuance other peoples to love by themselves . but in my heart i ever so hate it . maybe i influenced by our country's culture. in china. parts of peoples ever so tradition and object the homosexuality's happening . even haven't any of principle and edict to clear show that to forbid such as it's happen. but if it happen. all of us would look down upon and joking of them. this's why they would hide when they love together. it's would different in fremdness. maybe their thinking is opened than us. it's just my personly think... welcome your comment !! thx! .

tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm

Post by tikay » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:48 pm

Thanks for the sites Danyet....gee I feel a little sick now since viewing the angel with the erection....thanks alot....the whole idea is a little freaky, gay love is fine and acceptable to me but...next to pornographic (erect) angels...which just makes me queasy and a little sick.
(The way some of you feel about gays.)

I was once like you guys but I had friends live in my place already in 1980, when I was only 18... who were gay and I got over myself... had to quell those freaked out inhibitions then, and ever since I have had many gay and lesbian friends....they are just folks...people, who have an inherant attraction to the same sex...it is not as big a deal as the phobic want to make it.

I say grow up and smell the coffee, people because the clock will never be turned back...this is the real world and you can take it or leave it. Gays are here to stay and we might try seeing them as human's with the ability to do great things no matter what they do in bed.

I am sick of the hateful homophobe myself. If this Love is not challanged and hated by so many... maybe they could be more effective in their own emotional/spiritual growth by putting their hatred on a shelf and becoming friends with gay people.

It is a good solution to dealing with your hatred/ignorance.
Shazzam i don't agree in the violence against the fellow who came on to you guy either...how can you condone it and state that your very own brother is gay also. If he came on to straits (which he does, i can almost assure you, I know loads of gay men) would you want to see him beat up....I don't think so!

So why is it okay for your guy to kick someones ass but otherwise you like gays? That is wierd. Suppose your guy didn't get all crazed and just said no thanks fella I am taken....or something like this...which is the proper reaction to something like that. I have never kicked anyones ass who came on to me when I was married...that would be ludacris to me. Why is that fine to you. Did you even bother to imagine if that same sort of thing would have happened to your brother?

I get so mad over this!
What if the strait person, (in the position of your hubby) had consented to the guy....he would have been able to meet someone nice right, maybe have a love affaire....what if it were a woman who came on to him...would you then beat her up?
There is too much condoning of violence, over the gay person acting naturally... like anyone else does, I think women must come on to your husband too if he is striking...does he not put them off with mere words...
arrrgh! :evil:

tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm

Post by tikay » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:21 pm

danyet wrote:At least Leonardo had the decency to not expect he could marry his boyfriend. :D


That was a very long time ago in a different world...what do you suppose any great artist would do these days...he would give you the finger for starters....in fact I will do it for him :twisted:
maybe you need some better links...or to come visit me in Hollywood area where people get respect for having the cajones to be themselves, whether they like guys or girls is irrelevent, we like people for who they are and what they do with their time outside of the sack...regardless of gender or transgender :lol: .

In fact one of my best mates is changing gender, to become a female, she is transexual and vey popular with everyone because she a good person, loveable and kind, from the UK...as a man he was a foreman for a huge construction company who hid behind a false masculinity for most of his life. As a man..."He" played the role completely...Ozzy Osborne was still the choice on the tele ring-tone, in fact, so watch out for your friends they may be acting macho ...you just never know. :lol:

Dont take "the finger" too seriously...all my friends have seen mine, a time or two.

My moods come and go...the anger is all used up now. Anyway you are entitled to be shallow if you like.

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:23 am

Danyet is homophobic, tikay. :roll: I know, it's sad, isn't it. But you have to remember he used to be a cowboy. He spent days and nights with men. Thus, I wouldn't really be surprised if he said he was bi. Instead he was straight and insecure with his masculinity like other straight guys who fear of homosexuals.

tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 pm

Post by tikay » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:54 am

Its cool....Danyet is like most guys and I adore them...even when they earful from this flower child...I can be so preachy when I get upset, sorry all. i don't mean to get all uppity :oops: ...the subject of being afraid of gay people, it just seems so childish to me...i walk in the streets with gang members and even they seem harmless to me because I am not afraid, even when I should be.
We should stop putting gay people in some category like they live outside the bounds of morality because that is just a big lie. Better two loving and caring gay parents, than say one or two argumentative, neglegent, alcoholic, drug-abusive or just abusive straight parents anyday...am I right?

Gay people are not child molesters...at least not any more than straights, and since so many are scared to death of gay people it is less likely they will have an oppurtunity to prey on a child...should they want to... than the unsuspected friend or family member. But I guess it is fear that makes the world go round...or was that love?

:lol:

here is a link for tolerance:
it seems that 21 religions believe in tenants similar to the Golden Rule, which is a favorite of mine....to treat people as you like to be treated:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/reciproc.htm

Post Reply