toefl

Members help members on grammar, vocab, pronunciation...

Moderator: EC

seashell

toefl

Post by seashell »

hi' I want to talk about toefl. do you know the toefl exam? pls write to me ,for example what are the important titles, what should I do ? .. etc
Also you I want to practice my English, you can write anything else..
Laxuan

Post by Laxuan »

TOFLE concentrate mainly on writing and reading so if you're good at both of them, you'll get high marks but personally, I suppose that IELTS is better when you want to go abroad for studying or working.
kathymimi

Post by kathymimi »

as far as i know, the new TOEFL will include test of spoken english, so you should prepare for it too.
bedecung

hi everyone!!!

Post by bedecung »

now, toefl is changed . it's called " TOEFL iBT" .it's mean toefl internet based on test . it carries out competely on internet . it contains : reading (60mins),listening(45mins), speaking (20 mins) and speaking( maybe 45 mins). almost topic talk about history , culture or something of America.
i think you should read more somthing about America
kenpham

Thanks,bedecung

Post by kenpham »

Thank U very much bedecung. I 'd like to take a TOEFT next year. But as I know it's quite "expensive" ('bout 150$-true?) for a VNmese person.
What will happen if I fail? For me, writing and reading exercises are'nt problem, but listening is not my strong point. Help ME :D :D :D :D :) !!!
Oh if U can tell me some more about IELTS. As I know after 2 years 'll have to take an exam even U've had an IELTS certificate. If it's true, OH NO!!!