The Zahir

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

The Zahir

Post by illusion »

I have recently finished the book called ''The Zahir'' by a great brasilian writer Paulo Coehlo... His books are quite popular in my country (Poland) and I heard he was famous in other countries too so I just thought I'd ask whether any of you heard about this man and any of his books. If so, how would you rate it? In my opinion he does have a talent for writing deep gripping stories who move hearts...
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I finished reading it this week :!: I read it right after The Alchemist. And I think I'm gonna get more of Coelho's books. I loved these two.

What did you think about The Zahir, Illusion?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oh I've read all the books by Coehlo. I love him. My favourite one is ''The Demon and Miss Prym'' but I liked ''The Zahir'' too. I was having a really strange time in my life struggling with my own personal "Zahir" when I was reading it and I thought that book comforted me so much. Especially as Coehlo always writes so many wise things about life and love in all his books. It's just like you can see the world from a completely other side of the world... I think you should definitely read more of him, Dixie.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Thank you, I will ;)
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I'm happy to help :D and sorry that I haven't replied for the longest time ever to your post.