Pope Benedict XVI in Poland

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Pope Benedict XVI in Poland

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello:)
Benedict XVI is 30 kilometres from me now:). Hello Benedict - he speaks Polish so good:)
PS. yesterday I had such a good opinion aout US music but today I have to say I am all disapointed again. Look what Madonna does in the meantime:
http://www.time.com/time/quotes

my question goes like: is this woman normal?
:oops:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Pope Benedict XVI in Poland

Post by Dixie »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Hello:)
Benedict XVI is 30 kilometres from me now:). Hello Benedict - he speaks Polish so good:)
:
Isn't he Polish?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello Dixie:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi:)
"benny" isn't Polish. he is German. but his Polish one year later is really stunning. he has told today 50% of his mass in Polish. isn't it great? I think it is.
how about da Vinci code? is it still talk-of-the-world?
cause Madonna will never stop to be the one- for sure.

:roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I thought he was Polish :roll: Oh no wait, that must have been the former Pope, right?
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hi Dixie:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

hello:)
yes. John Paul II was from Poland. He wrote 10 thousand books probably. Now Benedict XVI won hearts of Polish people cause he speaks Polish language so well. I do hope many Polish people will buy books of John Paul II here. They really should learn something from him. Becasue he was both great pope and man - no doubt but they.... jeeez:(
Nice day Dixie and everyone else.
:oops:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hi Dixie:)

Post by Dixie »

LadyMacbeth wrote:hello:)
He wrote 10 thousand books probably.
That's impossible.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

right.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Yes. Probably I exaggerated. Probably 10 thousand pages of paper he filled with his different texts. As deals books he wrote on his own - maybe 10-30, books he wrote. Then - books with his peeches/prayers/biographies/travels/pictures - 500-1000 different books around the world or maybe much more.
Ok. So many paper...
Have a nice day:)
Now Benedict is somewhere in the middle probably. Soon I will present to you his means of transportation and pictures from his staying in Czestochowa city. He even appeared in window of Archibishop Palace in Cracow yesterday. Total national hystery as I understand.
Nice day:)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

breaking news:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

are all media so stupid?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

it is so embarrassing to me that I have to write this short letter and ask my question that goes: WHY MEDIA ARE SO STUPID TODAY???
Yesterday the pilgrimidge of Pope Benedict XVI to Poland finished. That's truth. Other things written about it are worse than stupid. For example a sentence from POLISH-LANGUAGE(!!!) net-article "(...) of course the main point of Pope Benedict XVI's visit to Poland was Auschitz Birkenau".
Oh my God - how could Auschwitz Birkenau be the main point of 4 day long staying of Pope BXVI in Poland?!?
The truth is he went there on HIS OWN REQUEST. Previously noone even wanted here to make any all-over-the-world manifestation of German Pope going to Auschwitz and apologising for...?!?
And these all Jews - how dissatisfied are they again! Will they ever be satissfied at all? Benedict XVI isn't any Jew at all. His family also had to move from place to place during Nazi times and he had to join Hitlerjugend. Otherwise he could be another victim of Auschwitz. Doth some Germans died there too!
Probably that's what aches these all Jews the most. That catholic Pope is a German - not a Jew - and he is catholic, what must be even worse for Jews.
So in my opinion Cracow was the main point of Benedict XVI visit to Poland and places connected with birth and life of John Paul II. He spent almost 3 days in Cracow and 2 hours in Auschitz.
this world is more than insane I am afraid. But I hope to be in my right senses at this moment of writing this letter.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: are all media so stupid?

Post by Tora »

LadyMacbeth wrote: And these all Jews - how dissatisfied are they again! Will they ever be satissfied at all? Benedict XVI isn't any Jew at all. His family also had to move from place to place during Nazi times and he had to join Hitlerjugend. Otherwise he could be another victim of Auschwitz. Doth some Germans died there too!
Probably that's what aches these all Jews the most. That catholic Pope is a German - not a Jew - and he is catholic, what must be even worse for Jews.
So in my opinion Cracow was the main point of Benedict XVI visit to Poland and places connected with birth and life of John Paul II. He spent almost 3 days in Cracow and 2 hours in Auschitz.
this world is more than insane I am afraid. But I hope to be in my right senses at this moment of writing this letter.
Lady, dear! Why should the jews be involved in official catholic church! I guess their dissastisfaction has nothing common with their not participation as they are wise to follow their religion!

The day before i watched Schindler's list - and all my present mood is affected now! by the movie and what i've read about those hard timed during the world war second and the sufferings and tortures of jewish people! and your claims seem really weird to me! i see you have prejudices not only against russians but also against jews! I guess today i'll be defending this very nation very hard!

why do non-catholic population have to awe the pope? as still i can't name any of Bene's acts that could turn my attitude to an exremely plesant way... the only thing i liked - he rejected speaking in his own language while staying in Auschitz! sure John Paul II will remain in hearts of only catholics but in the heart of every one who is bothered with problems of the present days! the new pope has to do A LOT to deserve an equal glory!
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

the point of view depends on...

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi:)
I think that the point of view depends much on your place of sitting. You live in Moscow. I have about 60 kilometres to Auschwitz. So nothing strange our points of view will ALWAYS different. Money is what makes this world around and my stomach filled. I live where I live. In such place of living like Poland nothing counts in most of cases. When you lose a war you are a loser. That's who are you and nothing more. You can survive in the best case and survive as a loser. Others will come to impose their laws on you. For me it is obvious. So sometimes in the messy cauldron of history such stories can happen that normal people aren't able to imagine them even!
In my own family my own grandfather lost Polish September Campaign in 1939 and was kept by Russians in the end of that year. He was hugry and almost dead when his wife bought him from Russians in the winter of 1940 as a ..German. But soon after recovery he was sent to fight for Hitler. he escaped though and joined Allies. And what in the end? He came back here all in scare cause he was a loser. Communism started in Poland and my grandfather as a supporter of Allies was an enemy here. He was an enemy of a new system and new power.
But he came cause my grandmother didn't want to go to...New Zeland. Who can imagine what could have happened if she had gone to him then? She was told to go to to ship-yeard and join him by ship. She refused. History is check-mate sometimes nad nothing can be done when you lose.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

That's a very sad story of yours! I feel sorry for your grandfather's destiny... but i believe he was not the only one crushed by war! and among both the parties were rotten people who did their best trying to enlarge his own capital. The war is not a fairy tail when you clearly see where is bad and where is good - but there are common things that everyone consider as cruel and violenting simple human rights.

I just gave my opinion concerning 'jew's dissatisfaction' - never trying to offend you!
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

about offending.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

don't worry about offending me cause it in fact you don't know how to offend me. Thus I don't think you are be able to offend me at all. Though I learnt lately people around me like offending me too much. The worst offence they did to me lately was when they gave to me a negative assessment of job for whole my really honest work in state institution and the same way they tried to make me unemployed and with no money at all for the rest of my days!!! I think they really wanted to do it. Why they failed (probably)? Cause everyone in his/her right senses can see what an unemployment is here nowadays. At least I am a person who can say loudly about it. Because I have always talked loudly about problems I could see.
So you know - with THEIR negative assessment of MY job they offended me to the highest degree and I would never ever come back to work in THEIR normal ~ even if the court would give such a sentence. In such case I am going to fire myself the very next day and I will never speak a single word to such criminals, normal professional murderers and gang of idiots !!!
Apart from such things it is very hard to offend me. Indeed.

What else can I write here... do you know that infamous gate in Auschwitz with inscription "Arbeit macht frei" that means "Job makes us free" had been bought by Auschwitz prisoners from Russian soldiers for a bottle of spiritus? They wanted to take it and sell it but sold it as a memo.
And do you know that when BXVi's brother was in Poland last time someone stole him his car when he was dining here?
Well... this man in rather old and he doesn't offend anyone but his memo about beautiful singing of one famous Polish boy-choir made me feeling rather sick...
"Arbeit macht frei" - these words will never lose the eternal truth they bring with themselves...
Never better:)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Benny XVI is quite different than John Paul II. He cares about Catholic Church and ecumenism is less important for him. I think he is right at this time. Ecumenism = dialogue. But some people think only about money and power. I mean most people.
All these people of Eastern Church. Polish people criticize Polish priests - they have such a comfortable life here and don't care about usual people. Benny criticized them all during his pilgimidge.
And he was right. Polish priests think mostly about money, cars and pleasant life. It is better not to see them at all!
Many have lovers and don't care about anything - really:(
I have worked in catholic radio for a moment where I met a journalist (catholi priest) and everyone there was saying to me " he is a gay but you shouldn't speak out about it to him. Never do it!".
I think I have never been more disgusted. Really:(((
Oh - maybe once more.
But after 8 years I don't stop asking - who should be blamed for what was on in this particular catholic radio ??? only this priest?
And I still cannot find the answer.
:)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

My cousin said a Pope is selected by angels. Okay, let's argue about that! It's been my itch for days and I need someone to scratch it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ps.

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote: All these people of Eastern Church. Polish people criticize Polish priests - they have such a comfortable life here and don't care about usual people. Benny criticized them all during his pilgimidge.
There was a rumor he was selected because he was the most vocal one about homosexuality. He criticized their sinful lives. They hoped he would have enough power to put a stop to it. I don't know if this rumor is really true or not, but I really hope he doesn't secretly contact with Bush (Bush who? Bush baby, my love :lol: ) to trying to ban homosexual marriages.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Interesting!! As a good Catholic I am, I must read this! Thank u! :D
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Lennye's "wisdom" - continuation

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Wow - I am even surprised that this topic isn't dead.
But it isn't. Somehow.
You see Lennye - the same is with catholic church. It isn't dead though 2000 years.
Lennye - I am more than stunned that you seem to fight so much about gay marriages when in plot about ALL MARRIAGES you wrote that you...don't believe in marriages at all.
So tell me Lennye - think it over and tell me truly - what are you fighting for in your life and specially on this forum - do you fight for gay rights?
So for me you are more than blind specially when you are to be a nurse?/ a medical woman? in future.
I claim to state that you aren't in your right senses.
Gays will cope with or without you. ES THEY ALWAYS DID!!! This world has never been too normal, I am afraid:(. In the very beginning - the Bible says - God sent A Flood on human race as a prize for their support of gay marriages. Of course I think it is probably simplified version of history but who knos where is the Truth?
Personally I think this world has many more important things to fight for - like diseases, like hunger, like shortage of water and in my opinion some people just exceed some "problems". Interesting - why? Probably they simply live too comfortable to notice many things. And you Lennye - PROBABLY seem to to forget your past declaring here your views about many - so called problems.
But your aren't any exception to the rule what worse. You are, unfortunatelly, the majority of this crazy world. But I am the minority of it and I don't agree with you. I will never accept half of your problems, and one fith of your views. And I want to be left in peace because I have the same right to live as you have. And when you think that I don't have such a right - who gave it to you?
Regards,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

In my life I met some gays and I met one woman who ws a lesbian. I knew her bit better. She was MAD to me. Hard to say why. Or I can tell you why. She had a very difficult family life. Her father comitted suicide, her mother gave her to orphanage for some time cause she was too poor to care for her. She was regarded by doctors as a dead fetus before her birth. But her mother decided to deliver this dead fetus.
When I met her she was 27 so she wasn't any dead fetus as you can see.
She was mad about women, about sex. She scarcly thought about anything else. But the same time she flirted with men and decided to marry in future simply in order to be a good daughter and to get a flat in case of a death of her mother.
She was intelligent, educated woman, with many interests - at the first sight - but after knowing her better I found her...unbearable. And veeeeeery lazy in fact.
So today we aren't friends any longer.
Aren't you in real life similar to her?
We two met because we were very hurt. But couldn't have any idea she was hurt by a woman.
I was too blind to see it then. But many people laughted then seeing us together. After some time I managed to see whom I made friends with this time.
And many other things what worse.
LM
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Lennye's "wisdom" - continuation

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote: Lennye - I am more than stunned that you seem to fight so much about gay marriages when in plot about ALL MARRIAGES you wrote that you...don't believe in marriages at all.
LM
:lol: Oh please, don't try to be all smart because you ain't. When I say I don't believe in marriage, it means it's not for me because I'm not a person who would tie down for someone. However, who knows in the future I would meet a person whom I would give up everything just to be with.

I never said I don't believe in marriage because it's bad idea for everyone. It wouldn't sound like me at all since everything seems to be related to me. I tend to talk about myself and my problems in every cases, okay. :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ps.

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Her father comitted suicide, her mother gave her to orphanage for some time cause she was too poor to care for her. She was regarded by doctors as a dead fetus before her birth. But her mother decided to deliver this dead fetus.
When I met her she was 27 so she wasn't any dead fetus as you can see.
LM
Well, it's hard not to be mad about life like her. Look at her life!

And why was she a dead fetus? They detected some disease during the ultrasonography or they saw she would turn out gay, therefore, was considered as dead fetus to uptight Catholics?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:You are, unfortunatelly, the majority of this crazy world. But I am the minority of it and I don't agree with you. LM
Are you sure you're in the minority group since it seems like we're the minorities and you belong to the crazy world, as you called?

"Ticking, ticking, ticking, Welcome to CrazeVille. Population: LM/hereiam/real_lord/etc." :lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, fine, I am kaaaacraaaaaaaaazeeeeeeee. You're happy? I'm on my way to your town. Big welcome for me? :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Population: LM/hereiam/real_lord/etc."
You missed pinkfloyd76 :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote: And I want to be left in peace because I have the same right to live as you have. And when you think that I don't have such a right - who gave it to you?
Regards,
LM
You said you wanted to be left in peace, but you're one tricky mama, ain't you? Lying low and shooting your guns at people. Guerrilla plans to attack for ya right there? :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Population: LM/hereiam/real_lord/etc."
You missed pinkfloyd76 :lol:
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that one. I know for sure there are some more IDs she has that she hasn't revealed them yet. Don't you worry, we love aaaaaalllll of you. :lol:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

?!?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Lennye - you are very young and very unwise for me.
Some people just want to be lft in peace and you think that everyone is the same way noisy and know-everything as you are. I am not. I don't have recipe for anything.
I have never had. I am not living in US! Don't judge everyone from US ponit of view. I have...Vietnamese problems - not US ones. Of course people like you don't see any problems at all. Even US has its own problems and try to solve it as it always did. Thus US is US as it has started to be bit more than 200 years ago.
You don't have any need to see more than your yard but you give opinions about whole world. it is very interesting. and you even seem to be unable to guess why Vietnam is Vietnam (for example) and US is US (for example). Many things make this story. Gay marriages are the least important of it (my opinion). But you are (probably) simply too stuupid to understand it. So play your childish games and prove everyone how great you are. Maybe you are. For yourself.
US has the best army - that what is has. No natural enemies - Mexico excluding two oceans surround US.
I don't live in US and I will never be. But I don't think Bush is any baby. All goes within family in contemporary Roma- that's what I think and truly speaking I don't care what you think if you think at all. Sorry Lennye but I don't think I am offending you at the moment. Not more than you have been offending me. And not only you.
Have a good fun if you enjoy your show:)
Regards,
PS. Help to establish gay marriages in your California. As far as I read - YOU are minority there as deals this idea. So in your case it can be a real challenge to fight with...Mr Schwarzeneger or whom.
LM.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

my post bit above proves that you judge whole world ourt of your own yard but truly speaking Lennye YOU seem not to know your own yard at all!:( What is even worse - but for people like you no difference:(
By the way - what is your yard? California or Vietnam?
I also have family abroad and they don't travel to Poland. They simply don't go here. It is obvious that there aren't too many reasons to come here. And - thanks God - I think cause going here in order to shot people who (eventually) make ~ on pavements is the worst idea of travelling I have ever met.
You really should visit Thailland then. Maybe there people make ~ in different colours etc. Some use for you cause - you know - I think you already know what are ~ of people in Vietnam.

LM
LM
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ?!?

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Lennye - you are very young and very unwise for me.
Yes, I am young and stupid. I never said I was smart, so what's your point?

Plato said, wise men talk because they have something to say; fool, because they have to say something.

I am a fool since I love to say anything. I can't stand silence. It's just an awkward moment for me or anyone around me. You, on the other hand, ain't wise in this case either. If you had been, I wouldn't have seen your posts here, but I have, haven't I?

I just wanted to know when you would take your stand and step down from your high horse. Fortunately, you have stepped down. However, you have stayed at the wrong end of the horse instead of the end you should have stayed. Maybe, if you think of changing the direction, you'll start to sound smart like you've told us you were. How about doing us a favor, would you please?
LadyMacbeth wrote:Some people just want to be lft in peace and you think that everyone is the same way noisy and know-everything as you are. I am not. I don't have recipe for anything.
Okay, who are those people? Do I know them? Do you know them? Are you one of them? I doubt it since you're stilll talking....

And reminder,

"So because I am much wiser than you I am leaving you LAST word NOW but I am sure a time for MY last word will come one day. Maybe even sooner than you can expect. "

"That's what I know about REAL life."

Does it sound familiar to you?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ?!?

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:As far as I read - YOU are minority there as deals this idea. So in your case it can be a real challenge to fight with...Mr Schwarzeneger or whom.
LM.
This is the, how do I put it in the nicest way possible, how about this, stup****t way to play with words to me. I mean, we're talking about different definitions of majority and minority. So what if I'm a minority in the States? Are you gonna pull the racism/prejudice/discrimination card and tell me I don't belong in the States? Oh please... I'm feeling so sorry for ya.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

?!? again

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Lennye Tran - leave me in peace. I am here to use English a bit. Your English is quite correct. That's nice and stay at this end of the horse ( by the way -I have never met "a horse" used in such a context).
What more? Nothing. Am I really mistaken that MAJORITY of California state have rejected lately gay rights to legalise their relationships?
I could swear I read it somewhere on the Net!
So you know - people in the world have different food habits (if they have any food at all of couse), they have different interests (if they have any interests at all), they have different backgrounds, work in different jobs. Now I can guess with 110% that they have GENERALLY different sexual options. Really. Cause in some parts of the world people PROBABLY are genetically more prone to homosexual behaviour thus they legalise them as normal while in other parts of the globe they think it isn't normal and they protest like "down with it" etc.
As deals me in thi point I would like to ask what people who believe in hinduism exclaim when people who are Christians exclaim "O my God -what a hell!":(
I would like to know it and I will PROBABLY leave this nice place:)
LM:)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: ?!? again

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Lennye Tran - leave me in peace. I am here to use English a bit.
When you wanna leave something, just go and say nothing. Do you understand it or I have to repeat it slowly for ya? SAY... NOTHING... AND... JUST... LEAVE...IT...ALONE, hear it well, gramma? :lol:
LadyMacbeth wrote:Am I really mistaken that MAJORITY of California state have rejected lately gay rights to legalise their relationships?
No, but does it have anything to do with you're in the majority of crazy people, or the crazy world, like you called it earlier? Or does it have anything to do with you're calling me a minority and talking about that stupid Arnold out of no where?
LadyMacbeth wrote:So you know - people in the world have different food habits (if they have any food at all of couse),
Now we're talking about food? What's next? You and billion of your boyfriends? :lol:
LadyMacbeth wrote: and I will PROBABLY leave this nice place:)
LM:)
You promise? :lol:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Lennye,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I have very few time to write here but you really make fun of yourself. You seem to be worse than pitiful to me, I am afraid.
Who isn't stupid and "baby Bush" in this...stupid US (your opinion probabably)?
Lennye - these people RULE in US. They organise your life there. Thanks to them you don't have so many financial problems you probably had while staying in Vietnam. This country works somehow. They have started with wars and they are fighting till today. What do you expect? First they had to kill all Indians, then half of Mexico to take new territories and have so called better living-space. US wants to be the best and they PROBABLY are. Though in my opinion they simply have the best PROPAGANDA. I don't think they are much smarter than Western Europe. In some way. They simply won IIWW becasue they are large country and had some luck, just luck to win Germans during IIWW. That's all. In Europe Germans were bit crazy, they started IIWW and whole Europe had been totally ruined when US was getting and better in the same time. Mostly thanks to wars in Europe! That was the reason. At the beginning of XX th century there wasnot such a difference between US and Western Europe like PROBABLY is today. Simply many people from Europe fleed from Europe becasue of political reasons. Those people constructed A-bomb and did many other useful things (I am not talking about guns and dynamite for killing other people at this moment), At first dynamite was thought to split quarries and help miners.
It is a long story to talk.
US is a very well organised country thanks to stupid Schwarzenegers and others like him.
US has a president from Texas who cares about US-Mexican border and everyone has his/her place in the US society. That's what I think.
You simply use that good system of organisation and thus you don't have so many troubles I have cause in my country people in charge are REALLY stupid. you want to try? Come in, please:)
PS1. Stupid, jealous, mean, double-faced, lazy, botchy, CORRUPTED!!!.
PS2. take vodka with you cause without I am not sure who long you will put up here being sober:)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

thanks to "stupid" Schwarzeneger - I wanted to write.
:M
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Okay, doing us a favor, will you? Be smart and stick with the topic. It's not that hard to do. Your two pennies about your feelings? Would you please leave it for your therapist. All your life being on the couch still can't save you huh? How about fire your therapist and seek another one? It should work.

And by the way, calling me stupid is not gonna get anywhere. I know who I am and what I can do. Thus, I know I'm pretty stupid.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Lennye,

Post by MissLT »

LadyMacbeth wrote: PS1. Stupid, jealous, mean, double-faced, lazy, botchy, CORRUPTED!!!.
Okay, we've worked with stupid. Now let's see the rest...

Jealous? Am I jealous of what, I may ask?

Mean, oh yeah, I am mean to people who deserve it. I'm not a pushover. Do not walk to my face with an attitude because that person will get an a... beat down.

Double-faced... Okay, this is what I don't get. You can only call me double-faced when I know you well and treat you different in different situations. For what I know, I don't know you, and never like you. I thought we'd worked that out. Thus, are you someone I know? If yes, then who's double-faced right now? You hide your status and lie.

Lazy... this is new. So much talk for a person who doesn't know me at all.

Botchy... what a strange word for a person who doesn't know me. You're making me wonder.

Corrupted... now this one is laughable. Should I suggest a dictionary for ya?

It seems like you're at your wits end. Why don't you leave the topic like you say you would be?

"I wanna be left in peace..." blah blah blah... Psssttt... never believe a single word you say.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hi Lennye,

Post by LadyMacbeth »

it not me it is YOU who is digging a hole under yourself. Probably I wouldn't answer your post at all but I started to laugh reading that NOW "poor" Schwarzeneger is worthy zero. Go and tell it to him, dear Miss. Well - in US he probably wouldn't care too much. But dependent who you are. If you are his meaningfull oponnetnt in California-district next election - who knows what can meet you for calling him "stupid". When no - he will probably shrug his arms and will go to exercise bit more in the weighting room.
Hahaha:(
That's all. I can say I exagerated a bit with blasting whole world with A-bomb here PROBABLY but I was merely joking and I didn't want to harm anyone.
I simply don't care about most of things I write on the Net. That's all. Nowadays I am switching on youtube - find Benny Hill and laugh to forget about stupidity of daily life. That's all. The best current news will be when I learnt how to make my own video though what could I put there? parts of my favourite movies? or rather some Polish wildlife? who knows?
Besides Lennye - I have written about you these all adjectives. Don't pretend you are such a dumb girl!:(
I wrote them about my peers - these little piglets I am living around. It is more than obvious I know nothing about Vietnamese nation.
cheers for you LennyeT:)
Put something NICE on youtube if you can.
Or give here instructions what programme do I need to cut this and that and put into youtube + how to add sound.
THANK YOU:)
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

ps

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I have NOT written about you these all adjectives - that is what I wanted to write.
LM
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Two things for you. Just two:

1. Find a dictionary to find appropriate words to describe people.
2. Stick with the topic. Stick with the TOPIC. STICK WITH THE TOPIC. Can you do that for us?

No more posts for me now until you can stick with the topic here. I'm getting sooooooooooo sick of the fight. Well, it doesn't sound like me, but sometimes it happens depending on who I'm fighting with.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

peace sign is always my motto.

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I don't fight I can assure you. But don't try to change anyone who seem to be simply CIVIL and PEACEFUL only because you are more NOISY.
Why? Because you simply be surprised what a blow you will receive for impeaching someone's else dignity.
Because I have my own dignity and honour that are independent on the times and people I am around.
They can change. But me? I don't think so.
Also don't think that smiled people are stupid. Maybe they ust try hard to be nice. Have a respect and tell them you prefer to see them grumbling. But leave them in peace when they don't hurt you. Cause they can hit you very painfully. I hope:)
With the best wishes of happy life to you LennyeT,
LM.
PS.Be YOu wiser than me and don't answer this time. Beg you.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: peace sign is always my motto.

Post by essie »

LennyeTran wrote:No more posts for me now until you can stick with the topic here...
LadyMacbeth wrote:PS.Be YOu wiser than me and don't answer this time. Beg you.
Lol... :idea: Way'ta give it to her Lady! :roll: **sarcasm**
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Essie, don't make me kill you because you're not talking about the Pope. Got any dirt about him? :twisted:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

I don't like him. He's not good for man kind.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I don't like the new Pope. Something about him doesn't look too peaceful like the last one.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

I know what you mean, but I didn't like the last one either. :idea:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Why not? The last one looked kind. I'm not really fond with Popes since they have their own power, which is kinda scary. However, the last one didn't have the scary look like this current one.
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Evil disguised as innocent is lethal!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hmmmmm.. what did he do? :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

He wants to force everyone to worship on Sunday. At least this is what I hear, maybe just a rhumor, maybe true. The Pope is a Dope! The last pope was a dope too!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I also think that this new pope looks scary. It's someting in his eyes, or his whole expression, I don't know. Anyway, he's coming to València soon. There's already a campaign called "I'm not waiting for you" going on.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:He wants to force everyone to worship on Sunday. At least this is what I hear, maybe just a rhumor, maybe true. The Pope is a Dope! The last pope was a dope too!
Oh god now the pope is going to get a whipping from Danyet's sword! Who is next?