hello friendly Asian girls

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

iamspartacus

hello friendly Asian girls

Post by iamspartacus »

Hi

My name is Philip and I am an English teacher in UK. I will be travelling to Asia (China, Vietnam and Thailand) in a few months time and would be very happy to meet a nice and friendly Asian girl who would be interested in showing me some of the sights of your country or meeting me when I travel.

Asia is a beautiful continent and I think the girls are especially beautiful and charming although I am a gentleman and respectful to you and your culture. Friendship is most important.

Hope to hear from you soon
Philip.
sofiahsu

i come from asian but cannot be your guider

Post by sofiahsu »

hi, i am a asian, but my english is not very good so i cannot be your guider
btw,do you pay the money for the guider--the charming asia girl?? :D
ilovebeijing

Post by ilovebeijing »

welcome to china :D
i think you are bound to have a nice traveling in china
iamspartacus

thanks

Post by iamspartacus »

Hi - What is your name. I will travel to China later in this year. Can you help me? Where do you come from?
ilovebeijing

Post by ilovebeijing »

frankly speaking,i don't know whether i can help you ,cause my english is a little poor , and the most important thing is that i am just the common girl :oops:
wish you meet a nice girl and have nice days in china
and by the way, happy children's day :wink:
iamspartacus

hi

Post by iamspartacus »

You say you cannot help because your English is not good and that you are common girl. Well, I think your English is ok, and not important to me if common girl. Common girl is the best type because for me I can learn more about the culture from normal chinese people. If you want to send me your email address then you can do and we can talk with email.
If you do not want to email, then I understand.

bye for now
Philip.
ilovebeijing

Post by ilovebeijing »

though i am a common girl ,i am not a milky girl , so i decide to give you my email__sunshine2938@163.com :D . i admire to meet with sincere friend ,no matter where you are from.
china is a beautiful and passionate country,i dare say, she will take you permenent nice memories.98i
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

What is a milky girl?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

essie wrote:What is a milky girl?
Someone like me I guess :lol:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

i donnu wot's a Milky girl...
maybe her colour of skin is sth like the colour of milk ...lol
:lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

fortminor wrote:i donnu wot's a Milky girl...
That's what I meant...
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

fortminor wrote:i donnu wot's a Milky girl...
But she said she's not a milky girl so her skin is not the colour of milk???
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

In that case, I'm a very milky boy...
ilovebeijing

Post by ilovebeijing »

milky there means timid or week :roll:
nightingale

Post by nightingale »

Hello Philip,

I just registered this morning, so I read your post so late. But I hope you haven't departed yet, or you could read my post soon.

I'm from Vietnam. I'm very pleased to give you some information about my country in this link:

http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=37358

Sorry because some reasons that I can't post more photos. I don't know which city you will visit in Vietnam ( maybe Hue because during this time, festival Hue is being held ). I live in Cantho, a main city in Mekong Delta. My English isn't good enough to be your free- tour-guide :?

Anyway, I also introduce something about Cantho to you. If you want, you may visit Cai Rang floating market, My Khanh Eco garden, Binh Thuy old house ( over 100 years ) and so on. I think you should go to the travel agency in my city ( 55 Phan Dinh Phung st, Ninh Kieu district ) to have more information.
I know the travellers who return to Vietnam the second time or third time only about 33% because our services aren't good enough, so I expect you will forgive when you aren't pleased something. Thanks a lot !

Hope you'll like my country,
ANDYTAN

Re: hello friendly Asian girls

Post by ANDYTAN »

iamspartacus wrote:Hi

My name is Philip and I am an English teacher in UK. I will be travelling to Asia (China, Vietnam and Thailand) in a few months time and would be very happy to meet a nice and friendly Asian girl who would be interested in showing me some of the sights of your country or meeting me when I travel.

Asia is a beautiful continent and I think the girls are especially beautiful and charming although I am a gentleman and respectful to you and your culture. Friendship is most important.

Philip.
hahaha..philip....my name is andy and i am an teacher too .but no an english teacher...yeah..I KNOW U WILL traveing to asia...but why u just want to know asia's girl..hahaha...yeah..asia's girls were so beauty...I DON'T doubt this point ..but asia's boys also handsome ..hahahha...boy also can tell and introudtion ur culture for u ....no just girl..
luckygirl9

Post by luckygirl9 »

ilovebeijing wrote:milky there means timid or week :roll:
In addition,a milky girl can be also described as a girl that is ductile,gentle&kind. :P Here we also have "icecream boys,chocolate guys"...lol
Doremon

Post by Doremon »

Hi,

I'm from Hanoi, Vietnam. And if you come, I'm glad to become a tour guide for u! :wink:
hongdiem

Re: hello friendly Asian girls

Post by hongdiem »

You must have a great time here ! i bet ! Enjoy your trip ! You 'll experience ! :wink:

iamspartacus wrote:Hi

Philip.