Health Challenge

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Health Challenge

Post by essie »

I've always been very active, as far as body building goes. Lately though, my life has become very busy and I've begun to procrastinate with body building. I need someone to give me a nudge, so here is my idea.

I need someone to compete with... A friendly competition. The more people the better. Let set goals to better our health; eating, sleeping and exercise habits.. Lets take pictures every other month and compare... game your ideas. Anyone up for the challenge?
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Well well, when I stumbled upon this my first reaction was "this is so cool and it should definitely work!" then I thought, if I did this, can I NOT share my pics? LOL. I'm game. :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I'm with FIVER!! I'll join only if we forget about the pics! :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I don't mind about my appearance (to be good-looking, decent) as much as about my health (to be fit and healthy and happy).

Shokin
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Aw!!!! Darn! I need the pics... Men.. Woman whatever, but I need the pictures for motivation. Like a bodybuilding competition.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Portraits, belly shoots, or what kinda pics are we talking about here? For the record, I have a big face, so even if I was skinny, my face would still be big. Therefore, no face shoots for me.