How do you help a lopsided lover?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

How do you help a lopsided lover?

Post by MissLT »

If that person was your friend, what would you do to help?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

What do you mean? :?
cyborg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by cyborg »

Constant communication is the only way to show your love and maintain this relationship for now. If both of you connect in a deep way the sparks will fly over the internet and you will feel a sense of relieve after every chat of phone/chat/internet conversation. It could feel like telepathy as you can tell each other's mood even from the first words that you say. Be open to each other and no pretences here if this is a relationship you intend to take to another level. Finally, make plans to meet each other because after all said and done nothing compares to flesh touching flesh.

Wish your buddy all the best
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:What do you mean? :?
For example, a guy liked you, but you had no feelings for him. However, he refused to acknowledge that you didn't. He would do everything he thought was possible to change your mind to make you love him eventually. How do you help that kinda person to wake up from the illusion?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

That's happened to me actually :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Ooooooooh, I'm getting really nosy. Who was the guy? :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:? :? :? It was years ago...

He became such a bore, actually... He didn't want to understand that I didn't feel anything for him and that I wanted to be just friends... He wouldn't stop until I went out with him at least once... And I finally did, but of course the date was a disaster...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:shock: This was before you met Jordi? And how did you cut him off? :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote::shock: This was before you met Jordi? And how did you cut him off? :?
Yes, it was 6 years ago. Fortunately I didn't have to cut him off because he realized how uncomfortable I was feeling and then got mad and just drove me home! I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: "Why did you just insist so much about me going out with you at least once then? You even wanted me to fake having a good time?".

Anyway that's not something I like to remember.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Some people are really stupid to think that they could make the person they love to love them back. I'm sorry that you had to go through such a painful experience with this dude. People like him are like annoying energizer bunnies "still going. Going!" :lol: :lol: .

Back to the story, my friend said his girlfriend has been getting hit on by a guy. The guy is in their group. Even though he knew she and my friend are together, but he refused to accept that fact. He even said they're not married, so he has the right to win her heart. She's gotten quite annoyed with him; on the other hand, she kinda likes the attention.

I hate people who hit on other people's boyfriend/girlfriend with the excuse, "they're not married, so I have the right to compete." It's so unethical to me. :roll: