Iran’s nuclear program to create the A-BOMB

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

what does Iran want its nuclear program for

Iran wants to have its own nuclear weapon
54%
for civil needs only
46%

Total votes: 13

nisan

give an example

Post by nisan »

LennyeTran wrote:The Koran is well-known for having too many contradictions.

Can you give some examples for these contradictions ?

Every religions give some norms to people. Some people apply them turly some people not.
According to me all religions usually advise good things for people.
People is bad, not religions......
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

LennyeTran said
The Koran is well-known for having too many contradictions.
hi man , what did you said
How you know that
can you tell for us when did you find this contradictions in AL-quran.
maybe you know know al-quran better than us
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

zaman wrote:LennyeTran said
The Koran is well-known for having too many contradictions.
hi man , what did you said
How you know that
can you tell for us when did you find this contradictions in AL-quran.
maybe you know know al-quran better than us
Maybe you haven't read it? :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: give an example

Post by MissLT »

nisan wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:The Koran is well-known for having too many contradictions.

Can you give some examples for these contradictions ?

Every religions give some norms to people. Some people apply them turly some people not.
According to me all religions usually advise good things for people.
People is bad, not religions......
This is what Pearl said,
there is line in the Quran say if you kill people you will go to hell

However, there are bunch of lines in the Koran give you permission to declare battles. Read your verses about war. Or read your verses about women. Or read your verses about how to deal with other religions or as you call "disbelievers" It's a manual book of rules, to me.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

No , I was read and I will still read it all the time until my creator (ALLAH ) take my soul.
and I conserved it in my mind and I understand his meanings . and if anyone want to search from any wrong in it he will could not find anything wrong in it because this is earful of ALLAH.
and you must know this , AL-quran is a miracle of our prophet
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I'm aware of your thoughts about the Koran. That's why I'm still trying to find a chapter that you don't include this line God is omnipotent. But it seems like this is one of the main subliminal messages in the Koran.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

so I can assure you that you will never could find anything wrong in al-quran , if you want take all the time in your life , and I will challenge for that .
best wishes for you
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Didn't I tell you I found the contradictions in the Koran? I found those are wrong, according to my belief. Anyways, there's no need to challenge. The day you find me believing in it, it'll be the day... Well, there will be no day, so no point making an example.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The Qur'an states that it is a perfect book preserved on tablets in heaven (Surah 85:21-22). If the Qur'an is a perfect book from Allah, then there shouldn't be any contradictions in it. Of course, the Muslims will deny any contradictions exist in the Qur'an, but they do. Some of the contradictions below could be debated, but some of them are clearly contradictions.
A contradiction occurs when one statement on a subject excludes the possibility of another. The first one here is a good example. In Surah 19:67, it states that man was created out of nothing. In 15:26, man is created from clay. Since clay is something, we have a contradiction since "nothing" excludes the possibility of "clay." Both cannot be true.
All quotes from the Qur'an, unless otherwise specified, are from Yusuf Ali and can be found at the Qur'an online.

1. What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?

1. "Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).

2. "We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).

3. "The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).

4. "But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).

5. "He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

2. Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?

1. "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things," (2:256).

2. "And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith," (9:3).

3. "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful," (9:5).

4. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued," (9:29).

3. The first Muslim was Muhammad? Abraham? Jacob? Moses?

1. "And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam," (39:12).

2. "When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." (7:143).

3. "And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam," (2:132).
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

if you want give me any example , please do it from al-quran
and give us the name of the Surah
to discuss this with each other
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

How about I give you a frigging case scenario to enlighten you first, shall we?

You're in love with a person. You think the love you have for that person is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Your family likes that person as well. Everything is pretty fine for you. Now you're ready to introduce the love of your life to your friends. They get to know your lover, and unfortunately, they don't like your lover. No chemistry found. You're shocked, so you give out examples what that person has done for you to show how great that person is. Some of your friends would say, "good for you!" And they'll walk away. Some of them would say, "You really think so? Well, I think that person is.... blah blah blah" You get angry, "How can you say such things? If you wanna know how great he is, you must to get to know the person from my point of view".

Do you know how annoying it is to tell someone you don't think what they think is as good as they think it is and they get angry or expect you to view it from their perspective? Well, it's pretty da8n annoying, and you have to end up walking away mumbling to yourself, "what a control freak!"
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote:if you want give me any example , please do it from al-quran
and give us the name of the Surah
to discuss this with each other
I just did moron, look them up!
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

i mean like this

Introduction to Surah
114. An-Nâs
-----------------------------------------------------

In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind,

2. "The King of mankind, []

3. "The Ilâh (God) of mankind,

4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allâh)[] ,

5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,

6. "Of jinns and men."
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

and this

Introduction to Surah
2. Al-Baqarah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Name of Allâh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

285. . The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allâh, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

286. Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.[]"
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

and you must know that in arabic language there is a lot of words uses in the different meanings , and if you read al-quran by arabic you will understand that
not translate from arabic into english
this arabic language it is difficult and we have syntax of grammar
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

As you haven't talked anything about the main topic, I'm locking this thread here.

_Arale_