I have no girlfriend. HIC HIC. :(

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

iwantmore

I have no girlfriend. HIC HIC. :(

Post by iwantmore »

My name is Thanh. I'm from Vietnamese. I have a lot of friends but no girlfriends. I feel so lonely. I need a real close friend to me. My life will be a long boring day.
I'd like to take my girlfriend out. I'll take her to the park, together walk under the blue blue trees. I'll stand her a drink. I'll take her to a cinema. But why I still don't have any girlfriend? Hic Hic.
I play with my friend really well. I'm not very handsome but somehow not too ugly. I'm generous. Maybe the girls don't like me because I haven't much money ? I ain't rich. But I'll do anything I can to please my friend.
Hic Hic. Please help me. I'm too lonely
Vinamilk

Post by Vinamilk »

There are many reasons that you don't have any girlfriend , and I can't show you some main reasons :
1. high criteria
2. too shy to talk anything to a strange girl
3. too busy
4. not confident about yourself
And the last reason : :lol: You don't have much money
(just kidding)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I think a girlfriend is not a serial ware.
I mean, the reason why you want to find a girlfriend is not: I want to have a girlfriend, so I want one. Because then you make yourself to a serial ware without any good requirements.

Only if you know a lot about the girl, have spend a lot of time with her, and if you still think she doesn't have any mistakes, then you have found the right one.

Normally, the right one will automatically be your girlfriend.

The last advice I give you is: This
I'd like to take my girlfriend out. I'll take her to the park, together walk under the blue blue trees. I'll stand her a drink. I'll take her to a cinema.
is shi-t. If you are together with her, you both will automatically agree what you want to do.
Buddha wrote:Love is neither a memory, nor a dream. Only in the present, here and now, we can really love.
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Admiral wrote:
Buddha wrote:Love is neither a memory, nor a dream. Only in the present, here and now, we can really love.
*nods* So true. so true,what a magical words indeed...
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The girls don't want you because they are waiting for me instead. Sorry but I can not help you in this. You know girls.....a mind of their own. I never bother to try to change a womans mind. That would be just plain silly, wouldn't it! You will just have to try harder to be more like me. Well good luck with it all and remember to floss after brushing.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

danyet wrote:The girls don't want you because they are waiting for me instead. Sorry but I can not help you in this. You know girls.....a mind of their own. I never bother to try to change a womans mind. That would be just plain silly, wouldn't it! You will just have to try harder to be more like me. Well good luck with it all and remember to floss after brushing.
selfish !
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

danyet wrote:The girls don't want you because they are waiting for me instead. Sorry but I can not help you in this. You know girls.....a mind of their own. I never bother to try to change a womans mind. That would be just plain silly, wouldn't it! You will just have to try harder to be more like me. Well good luck with it all and remember to floss after brushing.
And I stupid thought to go to shower and also shave beard! But it doesn't make sense, until you breath isn't?
chiemdu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chiemdu »

i think you should take it easy, and one day you will find your true love after all, just being happy when you are still single.

wish u best of luck.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

fortminor wrote:
selfish !
You need to get your hands of him. I'm sick of you going after his every post. What are you trying to prove, you like him better than me? Oh please, no one likes him better than me, okay. Back off! My canon is loaded! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Sometimes I really wonder about LennyeTran and danyet. Are they real users, or engaged funmakers?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Oh? So, you think it is "fun" and games being Protector Of The Universe".....hmmm! Well. I'll tell you, buster, it is a lot of hard work looking after some of the pre-schoolers and numbskulls here can be downright frustrating. But you would not know about that, would you? You and your Social Elitist friends think that the punch bowl will always be full don't you. Well, what if I was to go on a holiday? What then? Who would see that you had plenty of Gin to go with your tonic or that there were no pot holes in your polo fields or the trollops you invite to your cocktail parties would even show up on time. Nobody, that's who. So listen, bucko, you just leave Mr Danyet out this and let him carry on with his never ending and unrewarding business of saving the Universe.
Last edited by Danyet on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Well what I was actually mean was, that since all girls waiting for daniet. It's no diffrent how much my foots stink.. and because of that. It would be waste of time to wash them. What you thought then? That i wanna to come to kill you? You have a paranoia for everyone who have beard isn't? I'm just lazy.

Anyway seems that in Estonia is a lot of free girlfriends for eveyone. Since here is no men. Actually that is what newspaper told. Estonian girls marry with forgeins because here is no men. So everyone who wanna have a nice blonde Estonian girlfriend are welcome here.

btw: Danyet how that happend that you was not participated here in Erna military competition. Did you chicken out?
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Hardi wrote: Anyway seems that in Estonia is a lot of free girlfriends for eveyone. Since here is no men. Actually that is what newspaper told. Estonian girls marry with forgeins because here is no men. So everyone who wanna have a nice blonde Estonian girlfriend are welcome here.
Hahaha! :lol: nice, nice! I'm gonna pack my brother's things up and send him with the next flight to Estonia! then i can go to Ukraine without trouble!! :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Anyway seems that in Estonia is a lot of free girlfriends for eveyone. Since here is no men. Actually that is what newspaper told. Estonian girls marry with forgeins because here is no men. So everyone who wanna have a nice blonde Estonian girlfriend are welcome here.
so you are not a man? :D
joke brother, peace
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

when u have a girlfriend..this time u will be complaining about having her
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:Sometimes I really wonder about LennyeTran and danyet. Are they real users, or engaged funmakers?
It would be more appropriate and correct if you address this question to your "sister" and her file of IDs.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

LennyeTran wrote:
fortminor wrote:
selfish !
You need to get your hands of him. I'm sick of you going after his every post. What are you trying to prove, you like him better than me? Oh please, no one likes him better than me, okay. Back off! My canon is loaded! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
I dont like him or any one . answerin everybody's posts doesn't mean that I like 'em or not . I just said my opinion about wot he's written . are you his counsellor ? If so , you'r doing your job well , cause everytime follow my posts toward him and start to defend . :lol:

I think we are all friends here ,seems it is not your opinion though ! :roll:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Admiral wrote:
so you are not a man? :D
joke brother, peace
Well if asking from me, then I am, but refer to newspaper. I'm a drunkard, or a jerk, or a handicap, or loser.. or maybe all above.. or already maried.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

or already maried.
that's good
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

fortminor wrote: I dont like him or any one . answerin everybody's posts doesn't mean that I like 'em or not . I just said my opinion about wot he's written . are you his counsellor ? If so , you'r doing your job well , cause everytime follow my posts toward him and start to defend . :lol:

I don't care. If you keep following his posts like I do, I will assume that you like him. If you don't like this thought, bite me! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

LennyeTran wrote:
fortminor wrote: I dont like him or any one . answerin everybody's posts doesn't mean that I like 'em or not . I just said my opinion about wot he's written . are you his counsellor ? If so , you'r doing your job well , cause everytime follow my posts toward him and start to defend . :lol:

I don't care. If you keep following his posts like I do, I will assume that you like him. If you don't like this thought, bite me! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
so I'll do it :lol:
it remind me this sms :

The length & breadth & height of you,
total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true delight of you,
I'll have to take a bite of u.

:D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:cry: Sorry, I don't understand poems. I think they're so over-rated since most of them have no meaning to me, and everyone is wow, ooh, and aah about them like it's a big deal.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

the meaning's just on the last line.
I'll have to take a bite of u. :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Hmm...is this a lesbian thing or something? Oh, how kinky!
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Im not Les .
chiemdu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chiemdu »

so is there anybody here having a crush one me? :lol: :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Hmm...is this a lesbian thing or something? Oh, how kinky!
You like? :wink: :twisted:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I think you don't mind me going offtopic, because it's already a little offtopic.

fortminor is it you on the photo? :lol: And if not do you know that girl's e-mail address?

I'm joking
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

HOw about your fiance :lol: admiral
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

That blonde girl looks like Drew Barrymore!
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Admiral wrote:I think you don't mind me going offtopic, because it's already a little offtopic.

fortminor is it you on the photo? :lol: And if not do you know that girl's e-mail address?

I'm joking
:lol: No It's not me,Its one of Hilary Duff's pics!sorry I dont have her E-mail Address! she's my favourite singer and actor , and she's 19 , just like me ! :)

P.S. would you please tell me Tingting's E-mail Address? :wink: I think I have to report her something about her lovemate! :lol:
hongdiem

Post by hongdiem »

just wait , you 'll find your girl Thanh ! :wink:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Last week I thought whether I should tell her about this site. Now this opportunity seems to be cancled.
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

"her" your fiance?? :lol:
better not to tell
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I have even thought of telling it before fortminor wrote
P.S. would you please tell me Tingting's E-mail Address? I think I have to report her something about her lovemate!
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

girlfriend

Post by donis »

i think everybody can have this !! but first important ; must be know well what you want and know look around of you :) sometimes you can find her near of you ... good luck
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I really appreciate your tips but really I don't need them. I know what to do.
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

Try to be cool man.
Don't talk more than needed, talk as long as needed.
Create your own style.Maybe you say:'I am a relaxed man, so I don't need to seem like a cute man, that's my style!'
Find a girl that you want to tell love words, than look in her eyes.When she looks at you, escape your eyes, then look again.Make this for a time that you decide how long.Then look into her eyes very long indeed and don't escape your eyes when she looks.
So, she knows that you have some interest in her.Tell her she looks more beautiful than a princess.Tell her:'your eyes like well, I'm falling, I'll bleed, but still I don't want to save me from that!'
Here your new girlfriend :D :D :D
Any other help?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

hahaha, good tip
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

Thanx man.
So, look at what I have noticed!
***Be shy, because SHY means:
Secrets are Hidden in You :D
You know, people love secrets...
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

You might be just one man/woman of this world, but you can be a whole world of the other man/woman.
harvester
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: I have no girlfriend. HIC HIC. :(

Post by harvester »

Don't be so disappointed! One day you will find your half a remained heart from the real one!!! I hope so.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Don't listen to them! You should try to be more like ME. You will have more chicks than KFC if you do.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

danyet wrote:Don't listen to them! You should try to be more like ME. You will have more chicks than KFC if you do.
" Come home and smoke some more grass " :wink:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

In addition to what Danyet told. Don't be like me, then u have twice more than Danyet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

danyet wrote:Don't listen to them! You should try to be more like ME. You will have more chicks than KFC if you do.

lol, that was funny.
So Danyet, what does he need to be like you?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Why? Because I am cuddley... and when I am with a girl I make sure to never talk about ANYTHING that I am interested in! That's why.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote:Why? Because I am cuddley... and when I am with a girl I make sure to never talk about ANYTHING that I am interested in! That's why.
mmmmmm... Interesting.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:Why? Because I am cuddley... and when I am with a girl I make sure to never talk about ANYTHING that I am interested in! That's why.
:wink: What are you interested? Is it something girls wouldn't wanna hear on a first date? If not, why don't you wanna talk about ANYTHING that you are interested in to a girl?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
:wink: What are you interested? Is it something girls wouldn't wanna hear on a first date? If not, why don't you wanna talk about ANYTHING that you are interested in to a girl?
It is the number 1 rule of dating for men. "Women are not interested in anything but themselves, so keep the conversation simple. NO TALK OF DEFENDING THE UNIVERSE! If you want to get invited back to her place you had better keep the conversation "warm and fuzzy".