Victorious Hizbullah Rebuilds Lebanon

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Victorious Hizbullah Rebuilds Lebanon

Post by fortminor »

Hailing a "historic and strategic victory" over the region's mightiest army, Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah said Monday, August 15, his group will immediately start its new battle; housing hundreds of thousands of displaced civilians and rebuilding 15,000 homes demolished by the Israeli military juggernaut.

"We will launch tomorrow the battle of reconstruction," a confident Nasrallah said in a televised speech broadcast on Hizbullah's Al-Manar television channel, triggering shots into the air and fireworks across war-battered Lebanon.

He vowed to immediately begin paying money to the owners of 15,000 homes completely destroyed in the savage Israeli bombardment.

"From tomorrow... we will pay a certain amount of money for every family that whose house was totally destroyed to rent a place for one year and buy furniture."

Nasrallah said his group would also help whose houses were partially damaged.

He urged all Lebanese, particularly architects and youths, to take part in the re-construction process.

Nasrallah urged all Hizbullah members and supporters to volunteer in the rebuilding of the demolished homes.

The speech came after a UN-brokered deal took effect at 8 am (0500 GMT) on Monday, the 34th day of the devastating Israeli offensive against Lebanon, which has claimed the lives of about 1,150 people, mostly civilians.

Thousands of Lebanese displaced by the massive Israeli onslaught, many showing the V sign, jammed bombed-out roads across the south in the hope of returning home, their cars and pickup trucks loaded with families and belongings.

Around one million people have been displaced by Israeli bombardments that also destroyed thousands of homes, dozens of bridges and hundreds of kilometers (miles) of roads.
:roll:
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

god bless them

they are great poeple......
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

I don't care about the nationality.Whatever nationality it is,i respect their rebuilding activities
Nawas

Post by Nawas »

saed Hassan Naser Allah when promise anyone.Do his promise.He is great leader and honest man.
I adore him.
My god with you my love :)
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

i like hassen naser allah so much cause he respect himself and know what he wants.
and the importent think make me like this leader he hate israel . me too i do not like israel , [size=18][b]die for isreal[/b].[/size]
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israeldeath to israel death to israel' please every one hated israel in this forum cheer with me . death to israel death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

life to the great leader hassen naser allah and life to the Hizbullah
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Okay, now this is outrageous, zaman! Get outta here! How dare you to have this kinda post at EC!!!!! EC is not a cult. Go build your cult and chant elsewhere. :x
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

zaman wrote:death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israeldeath to israel death to israel' please every one hated israel in this forum cheer with me . death to israel death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

Get a life!

I think it might be time for the moderator of current news to do something about this post! :twisted: :evil:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

death to israel :D :wink: (cause she's killing so many people) :roll:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

fortminor wrote:death to israel :D :wink: (cause she's killing so many people) :roll:
It says that you are from "planet earth". I'm not so sure. :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

These people are taught from an early age to hate Jews. If their parents don't teach them their schools system and media will!

I can only hope that this age of internet and electronic communication will open their eyes. After that there really should be no excuse for such stupiity!
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

i dont care about person's religion.....i care about if he good perso :) n or not
Blush

Post by Blush »

God bless this great Leader (Hassan NaseAllah)

he is our hero :wink:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hi what did you say it is not apropos of the place to say that ((((why....LennyeTran)))
i think here we are free to expression about what we are thought as you are said before , or you are forgot what did you said , any how as you are free to fleer on our prophet . we are free to cheer against israel , cause you are always talk with us about freedom of expression, and this some kind from it.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

zaman wrote:death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israel death to israeldeath to israel death to israel' please every one hated israel in this forum cheer with me . death to israel death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

death to israel

It’s so much hatred man. That’s why Middle East is always at war and violence. You’ll never get peace when you have too much hatred. Got it bro? :wink:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

yes man you are right i hated israel and still hate it cause it actions . for example killed kids destroy houses ,relegating a 6 million from palestine on the year 1948 when it comes to the palestine and make a lots of people unhousing , for that i hate it. if it want the real peace we are be prepear ourselves for that .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

zaman wrote:hi what did you say it is not apropos of the place to say that ((((why....LennyeTran)))
i think here we are free to expression about what we are thought as you are said before , or you are forgot what did you said , any how as you are free to fleer on our prophet . we are free to cheer against israel , cause you are always talk with us about freedom of expression, and this some kind from it.
Yes, you are free to do that, but it gave us a chance to judge your character. Thank you for letting us know how "peaceful" and "not a hypocrite" you are about please, peace here, peace there.

And I can totally see the similarity between how we don't share the same view with you about your prophet and how you chant to kill some people. Yeah, it's totally similar. Should I suggest you to make a party to celebrate in front of their graves also? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote: for example killed kids destroy houses ,relegating a 6 million from palestine on the year 1948 .
It only kills stupid kids or kids with stupid parents.

Also the Arabs who left Israel in 1948 did so because the rest of the Arab world told them to leave temporarily, so the Israeli people could be exterminated by the Arab world. Then the Arabs were to return to Israel and take over the empty Israeli farms and belongings.

Too for your that your plan did not work out for you.....isn't it!
Blush

Post by Blush »

danyet, Why you're not living with ur ppl in ur fake country Isreal , why u live in USA???? :roll:
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy danyet:
DO you know this parable (beating me and crying )?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote:yes man you are right i hated israel and still hate it cause it actions . for example killed kids destroy houses ,relegating a 6 million from palestine on the year 1948 when it comes to the palestine and make a lots of people unhousing , for that i hate it. if it want the real peace we are be prepear ourselves for that .
We have a saying here in USA from the American Indian people.

"Do not judge another man until you have first walked a mile in his moccasins."

You need to walk in Israel's shoes for a time and you will understand why she has acted so.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

there is no specific reason to make it to kill kids

let me give you this example , then you can understand my opinion .
if you have bad neighbour and all the time acting wrong with you and others you have all right to stop him and others have the same right to do that with him , but you can not go to the his family (wife , kids , etc ).and acting with him like the nieghbour done. did you have got the point?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You are the bad neighbor. You are the kid killer! You are the one who should be destroyed. Because you help and support terrorist groups. You should be tracked down by the CIA. Now, go away and blow yourself up!
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hahhaha you make me ............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you know that that response for cowards :lol: :lol: