USA Is Stupid!

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

USA Is Stupid!

Post by Danyet »

The latest news is that the US government has decided to give our hard earned money to the people that hate us the most. Idiots! Now they are going to give 50 million dollars to rebuild Lebenon.

How stupid. We all know that that money will be used to fight against US and fight against Israel.

The majority of Lebonese people are not thankful for this. They are not grateful. They just take our money and then spit on us. I hate to agree will some of you at EC but you are all correct when you say Bush is an idiot!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: USA Is Stupid!

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote: I hate to agree will some of you at EC but you are all correct when you say Bush is an idiot!
That's nothing new. Everybody knows that!
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Now I like Bush! Good Bush! Making sissy danyet mad.
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

well danyet...that is right ,Bush is so stupid and idiot not because he gave Lebonan people money because he did not have good policy..most USA people are disagree with his policy and they do not like him..his popular is getting low..very low
:lol:
Nawas

Post by Nawas »

Don't thing to much danyet,the antinomy where you live. When the human lose their humanity.Every things you should expect it.
Bush destroy the houses on the head of infant and killed the spring.

After that, wear new mask and appear by kind.
Who don't know the basic of evil??????????????????
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

Oh it is really sad that your beloved Bush dissapointed u
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

its just a political act to show the world how kind the USA is !!!
what's going on? first helping Israel with different kinda weapons to destruct lebenon more and more ,later try to show herself innoccent ! How stupid ! :lol:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Even I agree with Fortminor. USA should not worry about pleasing the world because the rest of the world is even more stupid.

America should hold fast to her beliefs and with-hold all money to help Lebenon until they prove themselves worthy by openly supporting Israel and condemming Hizballah as the scumbags they are! 8)
Nawas

Post by Nawas »

Are you sure Danyet :shock:
Really :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Let us burn Bush ! :lol:

And we - like Moses - will hear the ten commandments.

:lol:

Shokin
Blush

Post by Blush »

danyet wrote: you are all correct when you say Bush is an idiot!
This is the first time u said somthing right :lol:
narris

Post by narris »

fortminor wrote:its just a political act to show the world how kind the USA is !!!
what's going on? first helping Israel with different kinda weapons to destruct lebenon more and more ,later try to show herself innoccent ! How stupid ! :lol:
Quite agreed.USA is regarded itself as a world police and police the order of whole world!
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

USA is not stupid, It's just that politicans are never smart. They're all, allways idiots.. Never seen any, I like.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:USA is not stupid, It's just that politicans are never smart. They're all, allways idiots.. Never seen any, I like.
Now Hardi is way smarter than those f***ers. 8)
etan

USA Is stupid !

Post by etan »

Is Bush stupid or people who vote for him ?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

One thing is certain: You don't become President of USA if you are stupid.
etan

USA Is stupid !

Post by etan »

you're right !
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Wrong! You must be really really very stupid, if wanna be president of USA.
fadi

Post by fadi »

crazy bush
etan

usa is stupid

Post by etan »

to me, fortunately, there are a lot of source of informations to make his own opinion about a country, not only the medias. by the way, we can have a good idea analysing political economy and the culture for example...and a stupid man is a stupid man ! Bush is a liar, that's true !
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

good game :lol: First sent israel then send money to fix what israel did . he don't care about children and women and old men . he just care about economics and buildings ... who will work and live in these buildings :?: :?:

most people dead :cry:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

All the very good movies I see at 20:15 in the favourite channels in Germany turned into movies, in which the United States are attacked by natural power and at last they survived it.

For example deep impact http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120647/ or http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319262/
day after tomorrow which I have seen in China.

All the same, America is attacked by a very strong force (as it's not good to make a film about Bin Laden they use the nature), then Americans defeat the natural threat and saves the whole world.

I don't say that such movies are bad or anything else I just say something which I have discovered.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Oh.. Interesting topic.. Good Job, Danyet!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: usa is stupid

Post by Shazzam »

etan wrote:to me, fortunately, there are a lot of source of informations to make his own opinion about a country, not only the medias. by the way, we can have a good idea analysing political economy and the culture for example...and a stupid man is a stupid man ! Bush is a liar, that's true !
Show me a politican in any country that isn't stupid or a liar and I will move there tomorrow! :roll:
etan

usa is stupid

Post by etan »

unfortunately, you're right...
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

President of UsA G.Bush seems to be dull- Gradually but carefully 8)
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

danyet wrote:The latest news is that the US government has decided to give our hard earned money to the people that hate us the most. Idiots! Now they are going to give 50 million dollars to rebuild Lebenon.
Hey, you missed the point here. Giving this money is just a gesture for the USA, it's not real aid. In fact it's nothing. So don't care that Lebanese don't like Americans and therefore aren't suitable for getting money. It is simply nothing. Nevertheless if it bothers you it's of use to recall that you country is going to spend in 2006 in Iraq more than 250 million dollars daily. Isn't it impressive? Of course, it is. Compare to the amount of money promised to Lebanon.

And one final point. Many Iraqies already hate Americans more than Lebanese. Unfortunately.

So Bush is OK at least in this question. Besides, to be honest, he is not responsible for the foreign affairs in his administration.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

wllsp wrote: Giving this money is just a gesture for the USA, it's not real aid. In fact it's nothing.
OK everybody! Party at Wllsp's house, tonight. Wllp doesn't think that money is anything at all. It is nothing to her.
Good! So you can provide the all the drinks and I think that you should also hire some caterers because I like lots of tasty food. Yum yum! And maybe some strippergrams too. And please send me the entire contents of your bank account too, as you probably don't want it either.

wllsp wrote: So Bush is OK at least in this question. Besides, to be honest, he is not responsible for the foreign affairs in his administration.
I have never said that Bush is responsible for anything. If you had been here long enough you would know that I believe that most governments are run by powerful entities unknown.
etan

usa is stupid

Post by etan »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WLSP, the tone of your discussion is too negative to me, so I don't go to your party !!! I prefer Danyet's party :wink:

WLSP, believe that everyone is stupid at a very moment...a french, an american and certainly a russian too ! Keep aware...