I am aggressive

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

FFFF

I am aggressive

Post by FFFF »

the reason is all people I have met are sucks or crazy , can any body help me??
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

*raised eye brow* no offence but its better you take a look at yourself first...
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: I am aggressive

Post by Ms.A.Z »

FFFF wrote:the reason is all people I have met are sucks or crazy , can any body help me??
Dear look at your hand fingures and tell me are they equal.They all are your fingures,they all are made of flesh,blood and bone and they all belong to you but at the same time if you gave a close look you will see that they are not equal in shape,size,colour,fingure prints etc.Well people are like that.

:idea: :wink:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

FFFF, getting aggressive without a reason is not good for your health.
And maybe you should really take Anahita's advice. Here, most guys also want to be friends with you, but if you blaim on them without reasons or say illogical things, how can they?

Sorry, but to my mind you are crazy.
FFFF

Post by FFFF »

Admiral wrote:FFFF, getting aggressive without a reason is not good for your health.
And maybe you should really take Anahita's advice. Here, most guys also want to be friends with you, but if you blaim on them without reasons or say illogical things, how can they?

Sorry, but to my mind you are crazy.
really ,,,, thank you for your help ,
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

Just do some activities..like chewing a gum,washing the dishes or washing your clothes with your own hands..this will cause u to forget about your agresiveness
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Why don't you change your view a little day by day? There are many sides in our life, changing sides to view will help you feel a better life. Try not to see bad things in people but try to search good things at them. :D
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Try some yogas, which also help you get a better mind, a better view of the world around.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

buy a punching bag, hang it on your roof, and kick on it.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

first you have to find the real reason of your agressive behaviour and then try to come up with ideas that can help you release it and get rid of all the negative emotions. It's an individual thing so you have to try different things and see for yourself what's best for you. Some may find listening to agressive music relaxing and stress-absorbing, some may take a long walk with their dog, others might take up some karate classes and so on... Once you learn how to reduce your emotions you will feel much better. Good Luck!