Re: I am sad because I was deceived,What must I do?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

ferret

Post by ferret »

sorry,this form was cancelled. Please dont write.thanks..
Last edited by ferret on Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Sorry, I don't quite understand you post, but I think what you're saying is you're in love with a coworker, right? And this guy never showed his interest in you or refused it even though you've told him what you feel. Moreover, he lied to you about not having a girlfriend when you confronted him. And..... I'm lost after this. You wanna explain more about it? :?
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

this is not the real love.It is not even love
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

ferret wrote:Hello,Nowadays I am sad. Because I had a friend, he is a boy.Our relation was very good.We used to speak every subject, we used to chat in msn almost every day.I loved him and said him. He didn't answer me but he kept on speaking normal and sent me nice sms every time.About 10 months,it was so. But 1 week ago,I learnt something and I am schocked. because he love a girl.This relation had started 1 year ago,but ı learnt it this week. But I had asked him if he had a girl friend. He said me "no". He never had said me "I love you". But he didn't said me he has a girl friend, too.He hid this. The truth is so: He had left the girl 3 months ago. In that time,he was very closeness.Apperently he soothed(distracted)me himself with me. He deceived me. He knows me I love him. Why did he behave me? I cried so much.I am very sad. Also we work same place. He is my colleague. Now how I must behave?
Okie, first of all, calm down. No one has deceived you if you ask me. you said it yourself that he never said he loves you, so basically he never claimed that he has any specific, lovingly interest at you. So you can't call him a cheater. Then why he didn't tell you that he has a girl? There are thousands of reasons but the one I can think about it now is this, he doesn’t love you as his girl but he likes you so much as a friend and he was afraid if he says any thing about his girl friend while you had mentioned about your feelings to him before that, it will ruin your friendship and you wont talk with him any more, so he decided to hide this from you, more for your own sake.
And you better be patient before doing any thing hasty. First think about it one more time. Do you really love him? are you ready to do any thing for having him at your side? Are you sure there isn’t any man around who is interest at you? If the answer is YES try to fight for him otherwise leave it behind and let it pass, there are many fishes in the sea and probably you will find a better man soon… and whatever you doing, don’t make fuss about this problem around him, this just making it worse!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Anahita wrote:
ferret wrote:Hello,Nowadays I am sad. Because I had a friend, he is a boy.Our relation was very good.We used to speak every subject, we used to chat in msn almost every day.I loved him and said him. He didn't answer me but he kept on speaking normal and sent me nice sms every time.About 10 months,it was so. But 1 week ago,I learnt something and I am schocked. because he love a girl.This relation had started 1 year ago,but ı learnt it this week. But I had asked him if he had a girl friend. He said me "no". He never had said me "I love you". But he didn't said me he has a girl friend, too.He hid this. The truth is so: He had left the girl 3 months ago. In that time,he was very closeness.Apperently he soothed(distracted)me himself with me. He deceived me. He knows me I love him. Why did he behave me? I cried so much.I am very sad. Also we work same place. He is my colleague. Now how I must behave?
Okie, first of all, calm down. No one has deceived you if you ask me. you said it yourself that he never said he loves you, so basically he never claimed that he has any specific, lovingly interest at you. So you can't call him a cheater. Then why he didn't tell you that he has a girl? There are thousands of reasons but the one I can think about it now is this, he doesn’t love you as his girl but he likes you so much as a friend and he was afraid if he says any thing about his girl friend while you had mentioned about your feelings to him before that, it will ruin your friendship and you wont talk with him any more, so he decided to hide this from you, more for your own sake.
And you better be patient before doing any thing hasty. First think about it one more time. Do you really love him? are you ready to do any thing for having him at your side? Are you sure there isn’t any man around who is interest at you? If the answer is YES try to fight for him otherwise leave it behind and let it pass, there are many fishes in the sea and probably you will find a better man soon… and whatever you doing, don’t make fuss about this problem around him, this just making it worse!
I couldn't agree more with Anahita. I guess there are only two ways of solving this problem. Either you give up and try to forget about him, or you will fight. Whatever you do, good luck :)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

w-h-a-t ?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I can only see "..."
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

HI ferret, I dont know if you will believe me or not but I do understand your pain.I will tell you a short story about my self.I work as a accoutant and my work requires me to meet clients some time.During my visit to one of my client's office a met a guy.Well at first nothing happend between us.But ever time i used to walk into his office i felt that he liked me.Any how..i gave him my business card just in case if he needed to mail me or contact me for work related issues.Well he asked my permission to mail me twice so i found that sort of sweet and nice behavior and kind of him so I said yes i dont mind.Day by day emails started to come from both sides and we both started to like each other.Al-most 10 months later just last week ago he send an email to me telling me a very disturbing news.He is married and has a kid :shock: .I was sooo sad soo shocked I was so close to fall in love :cry: GOD I felt like some one put a knif right in my heart.I walked to his office gave him alot of bullshit in his face and told him never to mail me or call me or see me again.He tried to explain,he had reasons and he was honest not playing around and he wanted to marry me (to be his 2nd wife). BUT couldn't listen to him couldn't believe him (al thought my heart says he was honest) because i started to hate him alot. I miss his emails alot to be honest but I'm trying to forget every thing and move on... :cry:

Don't stop your life for some one who dont deserve you.But instead keep walking untill you find THE ONE you are looking for :idea:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Ms.A.Z wrote: Don't stop your life for some one who dont deserve you.But instead keep walking until you find THE ONE you are looking for :idea:
Ms. A.Z's advice is correct just move on. Your boyfriend is weak not you. His action showed that he cannot protect you if in case something worst happened.