Iwant advice for .....

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Iwant advice for .....

Post by zaman »

I want from anyone here give me the best advice to riddance from the fat around my tummy
ice_breaker

Re: Iwant advice for .....

Post by ice_breaker »

zaman wrote:I want from anyone here give me the best advice to riddance from the fat around my tummy
The best way is that you work out every day and begin to eat healthy food.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

I was already do that :D :D :D :?: :?:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

xXAliciaXx wrote:jst dont eat tht is how i lose weight
... and your health.

Not eating is not the solution. The solution is to eat well.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I hold a certificate in Personal Training. I have trained people to lose weight sucessfully.

Firstly, let me say that not eating will make you lose weight. Just ask anyone who was interned in a Japanese or German concentration camp during World War II.

But, this is not the way to lose weight. Ideally you only want to lose about 2 pounds (1 kilo) per week.

Importantly, eat only small meals. Never eat more than 700 calories in one meal.
This means that you can eat more than 3 meals a day as long as they are small.

Do not eat a lot of carbohydrates!!

Do not eat bread or drink milk.

Do not eat pizza or pasta of any kind.

Do not eat late in the evening!

You may eat beef, chicken and fish with a small amout of carbohydrates such as rice. Eat salads and fruits.

Eggs are OK with one peice of toast for breakfast.

I recommend aiming for the following food percentages: Protein - 40%, Carbohydrates - 40%, and Fat - 20%.

Now!!!!
You must try to gain muscle. This is to increase your metabolism which will allow your body to burn off extra calories.

To gain muscle you must do resistance traing i.e. lifting weights. You do not need to workout the whole body in one session. A simple plan is to do:
Day 1;
back and biceps
(back low rows, lat pulldowns)(biceps barbell curls)

Day 2;
chest and triceps
(chest bench press, butterfly curls) (triceps triceps pushdowns)

Day 3;
legs and shoulders
(legs squats , leg extentions) (shoulders military press, lateral raises)

Do one or two warm up sets at a light weight.
Then do 3 sets of every exercise. Add more weight after every set. You should only be able to do 10 repetitions on your first set. If you can do more then you need to add more weight.

The second set you will add more weight and try to do 8 repetiotions. The third set add more weight and try for 6.

After this take 2 days off. Do sit-ups twice a week. (You can vary your routine if you want. IE. Take every second day off and do cardio instead)

I will not tell you exactly what exercises to do. You can get a magazine or go on line to find out how to perform the routines. You will need to be instructed how to correctly perform the exercises. Do not be afraid to ask the guys in your gym with the biggest muscles questions.

After your workout you should have a good sized meal in order to feed your muscles. (within 2 hours of working out)

Important:

Because you want to lose fat you will need to do a lot of cardio excercises. This means you will have to do twenty to 30 minutes of running or swimming or hi speed bycicle three times per week.

If you are really fat or out of shape. You will have to begin by only doing fast walking until the time that you feel that you can run.

At first, run only for a minute. Add 30 seconds every few days.

At first you will feel that you can never run for more than 10 minutes but keep adding a few seconds. After you have been able to run for 15 about minutes for a week or so you will realise that it becomes easy to get up to 30 minutes. Just keep adding a few seconds.

A good way to add stamina is: At the end of you run sprint or run the last hundred yards as fast as you can. This will make it easier to run the next time you run.

If your diet is too much of a burden you may pick one day a week when you permit yourself to "Pig-out" but the reat of the week you keep a strict diet.

You will not lose your belly by just doing sit-ups!! You will only make your stomach stronger but covered up by the same amount of fat.

Remember
Weighing yourself will be no indication of your fat loss. Muscle weighs more than fat. If you are not losing weight or gaining weight it should be because you are losing fat and gaining muscle. To tell if you are losing fat use a tape measure and keep a record of your waist. Measure your chest and arms to see if you are gaining muscle. You should be able to see a difference within two to three weeks.

Also it will take your body about 1 year to get used to your new size because your body thinks that it should be fat will try to regain the fat. Until then you will have to fight with your body to stay slim. After one year your body will be used to being slim and it will be easier to stay that way. But....you will always have to eat healthy if you want to stay in good shape.

You may want to look for this magazine to help you:
http://www.getbig.com/magazine/misc/arabic.htm