Hidden victims of a brutal conflict: Iraq's women

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Hidden victims of a brutal conflict: Iraq's women

Postby Danyet » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:58 pm

In Iraq women are not safe from even their own families. They will not be safe until after US forces are allowed to finish their jobs. Control must be taken away from Muslim Clerics and Islam must be exposed as fraud.
READ:
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/st ... ss&feed=12
Last edited by Danyet on Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1319
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby Oriani » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:58 pm

That's a torture ..!!! :? I can't believe such a fact like that..

User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Postby Romantic » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:23 pm

USA makes this war and it won't finish, besides you are the fruad.

fadi

Postby fadi » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:08 pm

u r fake danyet.,.also your information.,.,.,.its from your crazy mind :twisted:

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:27 pm

You guys don't even speak enough English in order to read the article, so how would you know anything!

The article is from a well known LEFT leaning news agency. So you can be sure there is no bias towards USA here.

User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Postby Romantic » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:07 pm

danyet wrote:You guys don't even speak enough English in order to read the article, so how would you know anything!

The article is from a well known LEFT leaning news agency. So you can be sure there is no bias towards USA here.


ok i'll take it by the Cause,
who made this conflict in Iraq ?
why this war takes place there ?



i think u know the answers

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:29 pm

The article is not about the war in Iraq. IT is about how women are abused by other supossedly peaceful Arabs.

You need to address the problem of inhumane treatment of women not your hate for USA unless you think it is USA that cause Muslims to hurt their own women.

Iraq needs a secular government that can garantee safety for all people including women from oppressive and superstitious clerics and religious beliefs. That is why you must support the war waged by USA. This the only way we will be ridded of Iraq becoming another Taliban State.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:07 pm

Nothing surprises me now. Coming from them, anything is possible, especially if you're a woman.

User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Postby Romantic » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:11 pm

danyet wrote:The article is not about the war in Iraq. IT is about how women are abused by other supossedly peaceful Arabs.

You need to address the problem of inhumane treatment of women.


ok, when US started the war against Iraq,
how many women are raped by US army ?
unlimited

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:37 pm

You should worry about your own before you try to lecture others. We are talkling about Iraqi women hurt by Iraqi men. We can talk about USA soldiers in another thread.

User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Postby Romantic » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:44 pm

danyet wrote:You should worry about your own before you try to lecture others. We are talkling about Iraqi women hurt by Iraqi men. We can talk about USA soldiers in another thread.


it's ok talk about it here.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:54 am

Romantic wrote:
danyet wrote:You should worry about your own before you try to lecture others. We are talkling about Iraqi women hurt by Iraqi men. We can talk about USA soldiers in another thread.


it's ok talk about it here.


OK. The answer is None!

Now we talk about the posted topic.

User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Postby Romantic » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 am

danyet wrote:
Romantic wrote:
danyet wrote:You should worry about your own before you try to lecture others. We are talkling about Iraqi women hurt by Iraqi men. We can talk about USA soldiers in another thread.


it's ok talk about it here.


OK. The answer is None!

Now we talk about the posted topic.


why not, everybody know this is scandal for USA.

User avatar
ilargia
Silver Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:20 pm
Location: Basque Country

Postby ilargia » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:58 pm

I don´t know why but it seems that women have to beg pardon by anything. What´s the problem? To be alive, perhaps? In the most cases they not only suffers from enemies but also from their own neighbours too. What´s on earth is happening?
We have both, women and men, try to stop it!


Return to “Current News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest