about Italy

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Lelik

about Italy

Post by Lelik »

We are going to Italy. What is the best way to buy tickets to the train: on the web site or in the ticketdesk? if you know something please share the information :)
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: about Italy

Post by Tora »

Lelik wrote:We are going to Italy. What is the best way to buy tickets to the train: on the web site or in the ticketdesk? if you know something please share the information :)
Congratulations! I'm afraid I can't help you but I want you to succeed!

And if you find out don't get bothered and write about railway tickets from Moscow to Europe in details - as I'm interested.

Thank you and good luck on your way! :wink:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

from moscow to italy by train, are yo sure that there's no air company doing reasonable prices? it would me much faster and comfortable, thought!!!
Lelik

Post by Lelik »

I mean buying tickets on Italy trains from Venece to Florence and to Rome. I was looking through National Italian trains`s site and I saw prices there, but the price in the cashdesk might be more expensive...
Who know the best way to buy ticket? Thank`s
PINA

Post by PINA »

Unfortunately i can't help you for ticket. Ilive in italy and use a car for my trip, but i want tell you that i have seen all city that you want to visit and all are very beautiful. I live in tuscany and near Florence there are many place to visit. you'll do a fantastic holiday......

Good luck!!
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

I like Italian food and there are many in my country.
Totalweb

Post by Totalweb »

Venece! I like this town very much.It is fantastic.
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

oh.. Venece I like too! Thailand ever been called that Venece2 :) coz It has a floating market like Venece in the past! :wink:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

come back to Rome

Post by LadyMacbeth »

I would like to come back to Rome one day.
I think this eternal city is unforgetable for everyone who even once will go there. Such a person will always want to come back to Rome to walk along its beautiful streets and relicts..............
I think everyone should visit Rome and I hope to see Rome again one day... but when???

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: about Italy

Post by Rui »

Lelik wrote:We are going to Italy. What is the best way to buy tickets to the train: on the web site or in the ticketdesk? if you know something please share the information :)
hello lelik.. i dont know if you have already seen my thread about " http://www.virtualtourists.com ", im sure you will find there all the information you need about italian public transports and anything else you want
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

Italia is a country which owns either modern buildings or ancient ones. The food Italian actually attract people,in addition, i think Italia's motobike has great attractions in my country such as vespa TM. 8)