The issues of assisted suicide for terminally-ill people.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

this should be allowed?

Yes ,why not .?
67%
No , i totally disagee
33%

Total votes: 6

hoanggia

The issues of assisted suicide for terminally-ill people.

Post by hoanggia »

Argue one side or the other..please
:lol:
Last edited by hoanggia on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saopalo

Post by saopalo »

doctor try to rescue their patients although doctor khow they have terminally ill
So let they survive..
their relatives pay a lot of money for hopistal's fee to cure thier ill
Why we want them dead!!??? :lol:
HOwever..I think we should let they die>>>>That thing they want to choose<<because they don;t live happy.It's bad!!![/img]
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

There are many people who suffer from terminal illnesses and they get tired of taking all those pills everyday and being at the hospital. They're not able to live like the rest of people, etc. They really struggle to keep living, although they know they will die soon.
If I were them, I'd just like to rest.

So yeah, why not allow them to go? If they agree on letting them die, I don't think you're doing something wrong.
Come to think of it, I wouldn't like to be in the position when a patient asks me to take his life away. I don't know if I had the guts to do it myself.
:roll:
hoanggia

Post by hoanggia »

Life is beautiful itself. Every minute, every moment, every second is all marvellous. Life is just meaningful if you can do something to yourseft or the others. Let's ask yourself what you are living for now? What if you're ill and you can't do things anymore! Will you still be able to enjoy this beautiful life when you are in great pain? Therefore, I greatly sympathize that feeling of having assited suicide if you want to die!
--If you're a patient and wish for that job, I support you choice. Why ?Because that is when You're maybe a burden on other's shoulders while you have no more living chance .of course , you are supposed to choose to exist. However, can you lead relaxed life While your parent have to work hard to make up for the hopeless treament's cost_Just taking care of you- a half - dead person!
--However some people may argue that science's very developmental. They can be treated and recuperate. But When? Where? and do you have enough money to spend if you aren't a millionaire? I think that you'll rise from the ranks before you can do that for your relative!
Finally, sand'll turn back to sand. Life is a mix of unfortune or pleasant. So trying to have a happylife when you are still healthy and leave when life isno longer joyful. And for me let's them go to heaven with light wings…if they wish.

NGUYỄN QUỐC DŨNG
Last edited by hoanggia on Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I know an old man, he was lying in the same hospital as my grandpa. He was "terminally-ill", and his family doesn't want to spend the money any more to keep him at hospital.
When they wanted to end his life, the old man shaked with his hands very much, maybe he wanted to signalize that he wasn't dead yet at that time.
Very brutal act.