Looking for compatible friends!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Sunnyshih

Looking for compatible friends!

Post by Sunnyshih »

Hello everyone! I'm Sunny. I come from Taiwan, and now I'm a 20 years old student. I'm pleased in here to make different country' friends! If you are interested in Taiwan's culture. I'm pleased to be your guide. I look forward to your replying! Thank you. :D
dungthumon

Post by dungthumon »

hi sunny , I'm Dung .nice to talk to you .It's the first time I has come this forum and i want to have many friends . You and others can contact me through the following email *******.com
manishray

Post by manishray »

hi sunny ....i m manish ray from india...nice to talk with u..i m new on this forum & im intrested in make new friend across the globle and know about her culture.my gtalk id is *******.com & u can add me on yahoo also my id is manishray_*******.com
thuha

Post by thuha »

Hi Sunny :D
Hi Dung :D
Hi Manishray also :D

Glad to make friend with people not only from other cities but also from ohter countries. I'm new member,too. Hope that we'll have good friendships.

My email is *******.com.

You can contact with me whenever you have free time :D :D
Sunnyshih

Post by Sunnyshih »

Thuha
Dung
Manishray
Hello~~

Thank you for your reply.
I'm sorry. I forget to leave my contact detail.
If you want start a gossip with me... :lol:
My e-mail address is *******.com
I look forward to receiving your letter.
tuba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Looking for compatible friends!

Post by tuba »

Sunnyshih wrote:Hello everyone! I'm Sunny. I come from Taiwan, and now I'm a 20 years old student. I'm pleased in here to make different country' friends! If you are interested in Taiwan's culture. I'm pleased to be your guide. I look forward to your replying! Thank you. :D
hi sunnyshih :) welcome to ec. i'm from turkey. my nnme is Tuba. :) i have many friends from ec.especially from china :) have a nice time here. see you byee
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

hi sunny

I am also sunny like you
well nice to talk to you and most welcome here
sunny there isn't any matter of interested
we all are respect/esteem to another. If you will show your efficiency here nice and respect the codify
then offcourse we will fully try to give a good support to improving the english.
hninsi

Post by hninsi »

Sunnyshih wrote:Hello everyone! I'm Sunny. I come from Taiwan, and now I'm a 20 years old student. I'm pleased in here to make different country' friends! If you are interested in Taiwan's culture. I'm pleased to be your guide. I look forward to your replying! Thank you. :D
Hello Sunny!
You have a beautiful name. I'm happy to make friends with you. If there's anything you want to share, I'm quite willing to know. Let me give you my email address too. *******.com. BTW, do you have any plan for Christmas?
Bye for now.
Merry Christmas & a happy new year.
Sunnyshih

Post by Sunnyshih »

Hello tuba
You come from turkey!! That's a very wonderful country. Could you tell me about Turkey? I am so interested in this country. Thank you! Nice to meet you~~ :D

Hello Sunnypk
I'm pleased to we have the same English name~
I like this name. Because it brings me a sunshine's feeling and joyful. Do you?
Nice to meet you! :D

Hello hninsi
Thank you for your admire. I really like my name.
And what's your name? hnisi? or phoenix? Phoenix is a good name. In china. It presents a bird which longevity and beautiful. It's a meaningful name!!
I don't have any plan for X'mas and new year.
Because I'm busy to studying for my final exam.
I don't have any relax time. I'm so frustrated. :cry:
Nice to meet you!
:D
tuba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tuba »

[quote="Sunnyshih"]Hello tuba
You come from turkey!! That's a very wonderful country. Could you tell me about Turkey? I am so interested in this country. Thank you! Nice to meet you~~ :D

:) yeah i can tell u many interestng things about turkey whenever u want to learn,i am so pleased that your opinions about my country :)i also interested in your country. we are so different from eachother,very different culture ya i am not good at sepak english sorry for mistakeshere is my msn: daisy_goldenstone *******.com see u soon bye bbye
Sunnyshih

Post by Sunnyshih »

Hi tuba:
I will add your msn address in my contact friends list. I can't wait to hearing anything about Turkey.
And I will tell you about my country---Taiwan.
It is a small country, but it is diversification.
P.S:My English is also not well. Don't care about your English. I believe we can learn English via this web site, Do you?
See you!! :lol:
ngad

Post by ngad »

Nice to know with you. I am Chai from Thailand I will reply you soon. ngad_*******.com
(((Edu)))
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by (((Edu))) »

Good afternoon!
I am from Brasil. It's lunch-time: 1:08 pm. I hope improve my english with everyone, right?
Take care.
Gosiunia

Post by Gosiunia »

Helo ..I want the same ;D .. have friends from all the world. my name is Gosia I come from Poland .I'm new here. this is my e mail gosiunia88@op.pl