DOUBLE HORRIBLE PLACES.

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

mybikiny

DOUBLE HORRIBLE PLACES.

Post by mybikiny »

Horrible is the name of a village. All people is living here liking killing people. All of them escaped from the famous pirsons. They have too many guity and don't want to come back the human life. But in that day, when they come back to the city near there where they was arrested before for the revolution of crimes. They see it like a death city. All peole are dead. Some of them look like the zombie with the red eye and blood teeths. The crimes don't know what happened for the city. They have just want to kill someone in the city as they did before. Now there is nobody for them to kill except the corspe lying around them. And finally they want to find out what happened with the city....SORRY,I AM BUSY.I WILL CONTINUE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU IF YOU WANT.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

It's horrible ! schockin' ! Awful ! It's terrible ! Godness ! God save us all (but the Queen Mum) ! Can we imagine that God is death, waiting for us !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I am waiting for the next chapter. Barman, please ! I am really sad... I am no more afraid. Fear has disappeared from my mind. Give me more horrible texts. :lol: It's too horrible when you see no horrible things. :lol:

It's terrible ! I am not often here these times, just for waiting and reading the next chapter.

Please, mybikiny, can you put me into your story, sorry ? "Shokin was making a world trip. His curiosity had no limits... he was walking, talking, talking-walking... he had seen no city, no town, no village for days, when... he saw... in front of him... in the sand... the word... "Horrible"... :shock:

Shokin
mybikiny

Double horrible place, chapter two.

Post by mybikiny »

suddenly, the ground shake hardly, "it look like an earthquake" said one man in the crime group. And below their foot, there are one thing very big, hugething are raising. It has a triple top and black skin. The crime group doens't know what happened. after that, all of them feel dizzy. Some of them vomit. Because this huge thing spread a poison smoke. Then they all collasped. when they awake................it still mysterry question.

Waiting for another comment. :(
mybikiny

Post by mybikiny »

why u call me barman, u insulted me, was u ? i'm not keen on writting for anybody who don't have any respect for the other. did u get that.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Keep your story ! I love suspense ! long mystery !

(even if I am not often on englishclub forum these times)

Shokin
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

shokin wrote:Keep your story ! I love suspense ! long mystery !

Shokin
That's the clue!!! :wink:
tf

Re: Double horrible place, chapter two.

Post by tf »

mybikiny wrote:suddenly, the ground shake hardly, "it look like an earthquake" said one man in the crime group. And below their foot, there are one thing very big, hugething are raising. It has a triple top and black skin. The crime group doens't know what happened. after that, all of them feel dizzy. Some of them vomit. Because this huge thing spread a poison smoke. Then they all collasped. when they awake................it still mysterry question.

Waiting for another comment. :(
.it still mysterry question. <<<<is this the ending??

how about after that?
mybikiny

Honestly from bikiny.

Post by mybikiny »

Do you really like my story. I sorry if i made too many mistake in the story and it made you hard to understand. If you actually don't like it, just tell me. i will stop this stupid thing. You know, I'm on my way to improve writting. I'm worst in my class about writting. And i have just came here to post my writting for you. And i thought i can see your comments about it. Now i think this story which is the thing amusing to you. I wish i could write it more effective. But i can't. And i have too many thing to do, so i don't have time to improve it soon because i am studying English in nightclass. And i have to work hard to live. So i don't have enough time to go here regularly. Don't laugh at me if this post have any error that it had before. Honestly.
tf

Post by tf »

it is a good try
keep it on
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Don't feel culpability. We too have many others things to do. First do things whose you know the sense, the meaning, the goal.

Shokin
mybikiny

The next chapter

Post by mybikiny »

When they awaked. They have only five man. All their friend disappeared. Group of five people. And around them is a black wall. They became panic. They tried to find the way out. But nowhere for them to escape.

" We need destroy this wall ". shouted from the strongest man in the group.
" But how, we don't have any weapon ? " Said another man.
" The god will bless you, man " Replied from strongest man.
" Bless us ? Ha ha ha , we was crime, we killed people, why did the god have to bless us ? " Said one girl in group.
" Why you don't use your strength, man " Said from the girl.
" That's a good ideal, baby, now get out of my way, i will do it " Replied from the strongest man.
He used his punch to push this wall but it didn't have any effect with it.
............................................................................................................