Night cruise

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

DavidC

Night cruise

Post by DavidC »

Peter was a high school student. In a vacation, he and his friends went to a mountain to join a camp. One midnight he couldn’t sleep well and decided to go outside to take walk. He walked and walked, found there is an unlocked iron gate in front of him. His curious made him enter it. There was gloomily forest behind. He felt excited at first, but as he walked further more, he became nervous. There was no more path and no more street lamp. It was extremely dark. The most horrible thing was that there were sounds of walking around him, but he didn’t see anyone. “Are there any animal or ghost tracing me?” He couldn’t help but think. “NO! It’s just my hallucination.” He consoled to himself. He turned round and walked forth to the iron gate. Suddenly, he stepped upon something, he picked it up and screamed immediately. It was a broken, ~ human arm. He also saw that there are traces of bears’ claw on the trees. He run as fast as he can. At this moment, he confirmed that there are really something following him. Finally he escaped the forest and backed to his tent. The next day he and his friends went back to the gate. There was a sign on it said “Bears haunt.” He also read the news that there was a tourists missed in this mountain few days ago.
TonyLu

Re: Night cruise

Post by TonyLu »

Hi, David. I think it is really horrible, but I have a question.

"It was a broken, ~ human arm"

What is the "~" means here?
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Thanks for your reply!
I want to say the broken arm is ~.
I really typed that word, but it’s not appeared.
Maybe it’s not suitable?
maksoora

Post by maksoora »

woOw, Scary story I can't sleep tonight lOooOoL

Thank u
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

DavidC wrote:I want to say the broken arm is ~.
Is that b l o o d y ?