What about Russia

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Zenk

What about Russia

Post by Zenk »

Hello peoples!!!
I am from cold Russia. Do you want to see the greatest forests (the bigest),beautiful woman and othe. Welcome to every body!!! :)
tuyentran

this->:D

Post by tuyentran »

yeah
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, im really sorry to tell you this but russia its one of the last countries i would like to visit, specially while those bastards will still leading the country, yesterday i watched in the news that now they are establishing new rules to avoid foreigners of working there, this after cutting the gas supply to some european countries, not to talk about the huge disasters they are always involved for not taking care of their army, letting people dieing inside a submarine than call for help, i totally dislike countries without human respect, dont get me wrong, i have nothing against you, and you are probably a good person but im really tired of everything about Putin and his friends, im sure that russia has incredible places to vist :wink:
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

Rui wrote:well, im really sorry to tell you this but russia its one of the last countries i would like to visit, specially while those bastards will still leading the country, yesterday i watched in the news that now they are establishing new rules to avoid foreigners of working there, this after cutting the gas supply to some european countries, not to talk about the huge disasters they are always involved for not taking care of their army, letting people dieing inside a submarine than call for help, i totally dislike countries without human respect, dont get me wrong, i have nothing against you, and you are probably a good person but im really tired of everything about Putin and his friends, im sure that russia has incredible places to vist :wink:

:D
Russia is a great country
As for Portugal, maybe the worst european country...
Sorry nothing personal of course...
But it's true. Russia has it's own face and everybody in the world knows it but who knows smth about Portugal..?
And it's right you shouldn't go to my county just because you won't see all it's great culture, special people, beautiful nature, etc. 'cos your eyes cover with negative
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

what can i say, you are absolutely right about my country, in fact i've never said that i was proud of born in portugal, thats curious that you see portugal as one of the worst countries in europe, because we cannot be one of the best, but believe me, we have no poverty as i usually see in russia neither rich people with money from oil and some other dark business that nobody understands :wink: , they are just rich... and please dont ask why because you will get yourself in problems, then the weather :lol: what can say about that, my worst winter its probably better than your best summer, you know what.. its really great to have all this sun light hitting my house :wink:, and as i said before, its better to be weak than pretending to be strong :wink: to finish i just would like to make you a question, which face does russia has that everybody knows?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Ksju wrote: As for Portugal, maybe the worst european country...
How do you know? Have you been there?
hellovn

Post by hellovn »

Hello, I' a new comer. I like Russia from I was little. Russia has a magnanimous history.I read many books, novels of Russian writer, for example Puskin, Lep Tonxtoi,.. I hope I can travel to this beautiful country in the near future.
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

hellovn wrote: Lep Tonxtoi,..

Do you mean Leo (Lev) Tolstoy?
hellovn

Post by hellovn »

oh yes, Lev Tolstoy, sorry, I wrote by Vietnamese language
zhouai

Post by zhouai »

I think Russia is beautiful country, but sometimes I don't agree with her attitude for international affairs.
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

zhouai wrote:I think Russia is beautiful country, but sometimes I don't agree with her attitude for international affairs.
You should look at the us if you don't like Russia's suggestions...
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

WHY I CAN'T ADD THESE SMILES??????!!!!!

WHAT'S HAPPENED???
Last edited by Ksju on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

Dixie wrote: How do you know? Have you been there?

No, and I'm not going to be there in my future...

It is only an average european country! Not a great country with great history, destiy and all all all...
Nothing more...
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

Rui wrote:then the weather :lol: what can say about that, my worst winter its probably better than your best summer, you know what.., and as i said before, its better to be weak than pretending to be strong :wink: which face does russia has that everybody knows?
Yeah... I never exchange our winter... with this snow!!!... on yours... Never! God saves Russian Winter!!! :)
better to be weak... ha-ha, so it's your way of life... But never is russian... It was so and it will be so. Like it or not but Russia is a great county and understand it and her can only the same great ones... :)
And our face is not so bad as you think... :)
Ksju

Post by Ksju »

Rui wrote:in fact i've never said that i was proud of born in portugal
Very sad to hear such words...
Terrible situation to my mind.
If I have a choice I never change anything in my russian origin
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Ksju wrote:
Dixie wrote: How do you know? Have you been there?

No, and I'm not going to be there in my future...

It is only an average european country! Not a great country with great history, destiy and all all all...
Nothing more...

I think it does have a great history and culture. Several centuries ago, Portugal was one of the major economical and cultural centers in the world. And so many maritime explorers were born there, Magellan for example. So I think you are not being fair
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Ksju wrote: Russia has it's own face and everybody in the world knows it but who knows smth about Portugal..?

No wonder. Russia’s territory is about what? one seventh, one eighth of the globe? and how big is Portugal compared to that?
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

there's nothing else to be discussed here, we all know which news we usually receive from russia, its a great great country, probably you belong to the small part of the society that lives above the others with luxury while the rest of the country is living without the minimum human conditions, so your speech its quite well :wink: sometimes i wonder if your president knows the meaning of human rights and this kind of things, probably not, all that matters is oil, gas and things that will bring money to him and his fellows :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Ksju wrote: No, and I'm not going to be there in my future...

Nothing more...
Hmmm... maybe you haven't studied its history. I haven't, either, but I would never make such a statement.
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

mrLenin wrote:(My nickname consists of my surname) :)
For real??? :shock: Wow, that's quite impressive :o
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

mrLanin..yes It's from Lanin'name,a russian revolutionary,head of theorist of Leninism?

Russia is strong and powerful country with long ancient history.
Yes I agree.It is interesting for one of a great power country in the past and because of this so you admire about russia,aren't you :)
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

mrLenin wrote:Why do you use so sarcastic tone? Maybe nowardays some chaos and brothel with politic and economy take place over there but the time will show you how great country it is really.
Who do you mean? :?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Russia is weird without any doubt, but I have met quite many people who are in love with it if they have already been here as a tourist.

Many many times I feel rather ashamed for being Russian, moreover it happends when I'm surrounded by my fellow countrymen and countrywomen claiming that Portugal is a country nobody knows much about...

Frankly speaking I strictly recommend you to visit some historical places here while they are not demolished yet by the government or ruined by the centuries. As it seems that's cheaper and less embarassing to make concrete replicas than to save the 'living legends'.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I like to spend a white night in St Petersburg. It’s should be a cool.
Nu

Post by Nu »

Well... I think Russia is worth visitin' not 'cos it has long history or sth like that... but you know... it's unforgettable experience just to stroll in our forests, to see the beauty of our lakes, to try to understand our people...

Yes, it's a pity that we have such a political situation... But I never refuse from goin' to the USA to see its Grand Canion because I don't support what Bush is doin' in Iraque... I never say 'no' if I'm offered to visit Brazil although it's a common fact the rate of poverty there is really high...