Welcome to Ukraine

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

Ksju

Post by Ksju »

Yeah, food is really delicious !!!

I am confirmed it :)
Nu

Post by Nu »

Yeaah ) Ukraine ) almost every summer is spent there... )
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Yes indeed Ukraine is such a beautiful country with very friendly, kind people and great history and culture. One of my dearest friends is from Ukraine and I really would like to see his homeland once. :)
Nu

Post by Nu »

mrLenin wrote:So Welcome to us! You will be not dissapointed
What a hospitable man +))
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

mrLenin wrote:So Welcome to us! You will be not dissapointed.
Molto Grazie for your kind words. I love to see Kiev once, especially Kreshchatik street that I've heard its one of the most interesting places in this beautiful city. :)
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

we have a lot of ukrainians working here in portugal and they seem to be very nice persons, its definitely a place where i would like to go one day, its just a pity that sometimes they dont make an effort to talk portuguese and therefore meet more people, usually they tend to gather more with other ukrainians which in fact i understand, but that turns a bit harder to have a fluent conversation with them :lol:, but i have absolutely nothing against them, they are useful people here in portugal, im looking forward to read more opinions about the ones that have already been in Ukraine :wink:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

As far as I know hosting in Ukraine and Russia is pretty the same, just talking about Kiev and Moscow or Saint Petersburg and you, RUI, are willing to go to Kiev and afraid of visiting Moscow... I'm puzzled! :twisted:

here it is an example like European media obscures the situation... :lol: :lol:

Nu, tell us is there a big difference between human rights Rui is so worried about in these two countries? :wink:
Nu

Post by Nu »

Anahita wrote:
mrLenin wrote:So Welcome to us! You will be not dissapointed.
Molto Grazie for your kind words. I love to see Kiev once, especially Kreshchatik street that I've heard its one of the most interesting places in this beautiful city. :)
Oh ) believe me there are much more curius and breathe-taking places ) one day my family and I spent there the whole day: from 8 in the morning till deep evening... we just walked and watched... and really admired ) plenty of places I never forget )

2 Tora...
What do u like me to tell him ?) I think we can find everywhere unfair people, in every country more or less human rights are not so saint as it is usually said... and situation in Russia is not so dreadful as it might seem to be... you see we can cope with it...
By the way, Rui.. don't you think that people from Russia and Ukraine are likely to be not the same... but close? )
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Nu wrote:I think we can find everywhere unfair people, in every country more or less human rights are not so saint as it is usually said... and situation in Russia is not so dreadful as it might seem to be... you see we can cope with it...
By the way, Rui.. don't you think that people from Russia and Ukraine are likely to be not the same... but close? )
you managed to find the proper words :D
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

mrLenin wrote:
They were the same 20-30 years ago. But now everything changed. It's a big shame of both our nations that people don't like each other. Strange separating has place now. And it's true. We have to do all our best to renewal good friendship relationship.
I sign under your words
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

so Tora in your opinion there's no differences between these two countries? i must say that anything that comes from you has a lot of credibility for me, since you are an old member here and you would definitely tell the truth about your country, however, its kind of hard to believe that Russia and Ukrania are equally because they seem to hate each other quite much, im looking forward to read your explanation to the doubts i still having :wink: , and by the way... i've never said that i was afraid of visiting Moscow, what i meant is that i totally dislike the persons that are currently leading your country, and please... dont get mad with me, how could i hate a country where a cleaver girl like you lives :wink:
Last edited by Rui on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.