Did You Read It?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Did You Read It?

Post by MissLT »

Read it here!

"My purpose in writing my previous article was, in the main, to draw attention to a very real threat to human dignity that lurks as a possibility on our horizon, a possibility explicitly described in the Radar magazine article," Mohler wrote.

"I think any Christian couple would want their child to be whole and healthy," he said. "Knowing that that child is going to be a sinner, we would not want to make their personal challenges more difficult if they could be less difficult."

This is the reason why each one of us should never stop fighting to get our voices heard. We should not stop fighting against imbecilic people. This guy should be ashamed of being a Christian. He really should... :x
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

this guy is sick, really. :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Sometimes I'm ashamed of belonging to the same species of some people.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:Sometimes I'm ashamed of belonging to the same species of some people.
Why????? :?
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Can anyone tell me what that guy did and why Dixie shaming? :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:x Tell me about it! What a hypocrisy! They're Creationists; they don't believe in Science, and now they need the help of Science to correct fetuses' "gayness genes" even before birth. I want God to appear upon them and says, "how dare you trying to change a homosexual kid I've just created!"
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

No babies want to be gay. No kids want to be gay.
In fact no one wants to be gay at first.
How dare you girls criticize someone for at least trying to help ensure that kids grow up healthy!!

Anyway, it is only hypothetical.
Last edited by Danyet on Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I think that man is right, because you know...gays are carrier of HIV, also I'm against of gays.
He is right, it's a threat for a normal society...

BTW, what would you do if every man around wound be gay?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:No babies want to be gay. No kids want to be gay.
How dare you girls criticize someone for at least trying to help ensure that kids grow up healthy!!
They don't know what "gay" means. They just act out whatever they're comfortable with. A woman in my psychology class told us that her daughter's friend, Tommy, loves to wear girly clothes. His mom and the school are okay with it. In fact, they totally support his feelings.

Once the woman asked her daughter, "so... what do you think of Tommy?" The little girl, "Tommy is a tom-girl!" Since this little girl is a tomboy, and Tommy is the opposite of her, so he's a tom-girl. See, kids don't learn prejudice and differences in the adult's way if you don't press the issues upon them.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Xkalibur wrote:

It would be OK for me because I would be the only straight guy.........take a number, girls! :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:

It would be OK for me because I would be the only straight guy.........take a number, girls! :lol:
Well, since you were the only straight guy and only guy who were different, they might start hitting on YOU. And we girls might turn lesbians since you were the only guy around, no other choice, then why not turn lesbian? :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:No babies want to be gay. No kids want to be gay.
They don't know what "gay" means. They just act out whatever they're comfortable with. A woman in my psychology class told us that her daughter's friend, Tommy, loves to wear girly clothes. His mom and the school are okay with it. In fact, they totally support his feelings.

Once the woman asked her daughter, "so... what do you think of Tommy?" The little girl, "Tommy is a tom-girl!" Since this little girl is a tomboy, and Tommy is the opposite of her, so he's a tom-girl. See, kids don't learn prejudice and differences in the adult's way if you don't press the issues upon them.
Those kids have not reached the age of reason yet. As soon as they do, they will not want to be gay. Ask any of your homo pals how it was for them growing up. You can bet none of them wanted to be gay. Nobody wants to be abnormal.

Anyway i do see the hypocrisies in those people in your article. They say it is not a gene but then speculate about a patch for pregnant women. But again it is only a hypothetical situation!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Hitler had a hypothesis to eradicate Jews and other kinda people out of this world, and he almost succeeded completely. We can't wait until something like this happens, then say it's not a hypothesis anymore. :roll:
You can't equate Hitler's genocide to helping people overcome gayness.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Anyway, you haven't answered Xkalibur's post yet!!!!!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: Ask any of your homo pals how it was for them growing up. You can bet none of them wanted to be gay. Nobody wants to be abnormal.
Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
You can't equate Hitler's genocide to helping people overcome gayness.
Yes, I can. It's the same theory in a sense. Hitler wanted to eradicate homosexuals because he was afraid of them. He thought they were different and the weaker links. Whoever wants to change a homosexual person is the same. Why does one want to change a homosexual person if I may ask? Under what reasons?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote: Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?
No one makes them feel abnormal. The plain facts are that only a small percentage of humans go gay. That is called "an abnormality" by definition.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Who makes them feel abnormal? And what is abnormal, anyway? Is that the feeling they just feel out of nowhere, or there's a frigging pressure from the uptight society place on them?
No one makes them feel abnormal. The plain facts are that only a small percentage of humans go gay. That is called "an abnormality" by definition.
No one is an absolute word. You CANNOT use no one when there are some people.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Why does one want to change a homosexual person if I may ask? Under what reasons?
I think Xkalibur made that point.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Now that's a weak comeback. :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:
Xkalibur wrote:

Well, since you were the only straight guy and only guy who were different, they might start hitting on YOU. And we girls might turn lesbians since you were the only guy around, no other choice, then why not turn lesbian? :lol:
I would only have to show you all my fabulous biceps and my impeccable pecs and you would all melt. Yes, all of you! Now, I am going off to think about ...stuff... while I workout in the gym. See you all and have a good time talking about gay babies and all here at EC.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Stuff? What stuff? :twisted:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oriani wrote:
Read the article :?
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:
Oriani wrote:
Read the article :?
Oh Ok. I got it!! I hadn't seen the link ( I just didn't know it was there :oops: ).
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

I've read the article and it made me feel sick :x
ilargia

Post by ilargia »

I fear of genetic manipulation, I fear of people who consider the others lower because they are different in colour, sex, thoughs...
Humankind has suffered from that kind of ideas during centuries. Please, we must learn and take a rest!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I fear of people who think that it is "OK" for one guy to stick his penis in another guys' butt and then proclaim to the rest of the world that they are "married".
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I fear of people who think that it is "OK" for one guy to stick his penis in another guys' butt and then proclaim to the rest of the world that they are "married".
How they have their sex is none of your business, sweetie. What you're doing is just similar to segregation to me. How can you sleep at night? :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I never said it was my biz now did I ? Hmmm? And I sleep very well at night as long as I have the only penis.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I never said it was my biz now did I ? Hmmm? And I sleep very well at night as long as I have the only penis.
Oh common, it's not like you haven't done any group thingy, have you? Don't tell me you haven't. It's so unlike you.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Sorry to disappoint you Lenny Babe but there have only been fillies in this studs' herd.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You've been missing out, then! :twisted:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Written in what way? Advertising for what?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

It could be. Some people do their fame in a strange way. That's why we have the Guinness book, for crying out loud. However, either he was serious or trying to advertise his belief it doesn't matter. The point is people with a mind like that are not allowed to call themselves a believer. And it amazes me how some people could believe this ~. Sometimes, I wonder if religion is mainly for the weak and helpless ones. :?