Hi friends, I am from Turkey :)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

UFO

Hi friends, I am from Turkey :)

Post by UFO »

Hello, I am a new member,from Turkey. I am a university student in Eskişehir and will be an English teacher. Hi to everyone :)
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

hi UFO !

welcome to EC :)
quangson

Post by quangson »

Ohman Paruk, the person who won the Nonel Prinze in Literature in 2006, is forum Turkey.
I don't know if Turkey belongs to Asia or Eurpoe.
UFO

Post by UFO »

Dexter wrote:hi UFO !

welcome to EC :)
Hi Dexter!
quangson wrote:Ohman Paruk, the person who won the Nonel Prinze in Literature in 2006, is forum Turkey.
We are proud of Orhan Pamuk. :wink: And Turkey belongs to Asia. Hi again. :wink:
surapol

Hi Ufo too.

Post by surapol »

Hello, UFO are you be an english teacher in your country? It's great. I try to practice my english, hoping to talk with you. I've just to be a new member like you. Bye>>>.
UFO

Post by UFO »

hi surapol, sorry giving answer late. i will be a teacher 1 year later. this is my 3. year in university. i also hope to talk to members here. :wink:
private

Post by private »

welcome :D
UFO

Post by UFO »

thanks ;)
tenron
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hi friends, I am from Turkey :)

Post by tenron »

UFO wrote:Hello, I am a new member,from Turkey. I am a university student in Eskişehir and will be an English teacher. Hi to everyone :)
Hi,UFO!!(stand for unidentified flying objects?)you seem to want to be English teacher but, do all students have to learn English at school in Turkey?
UFO

Post by UFO »

Hi tenron, we are teaching English also in creshes to 3-4-5-6 years old children. And it starts at 10 to learn English formally. Most of the jobs requires to use English. I know we seem like an undeveloped country because of our Prime Minister. :( :( :(

:) I do not know whether I beleive UFOs or not. I just couldn't find a nick name that is known by all people all around the world except UFO. ;)
tenron
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tenron »

UFO wrote:Hi tenron, we are teaching English also in creshes to 3-4-5-6 years old children. And it starts at 10 to learn English formally. Most of the jobs requires to use English. I know we seem like an undeveloped country because of our Prime Minister. :( :( :(

:) I do not know whether I beleive UFOs or not. I just couldn't find a nick name that is known by all people all around the world except UFO. ;)
Thank you for your reply :D My major is education ,so I am interested in public education systems in other countries.Learning Englsh at 10 is earlier than my country's.
Did your Prime Minister do something wrong?I don't know it.Sorry :(
Well, indeed, UFO is known to everyone regardless of border.You seem to be smart! :D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Hey, UFO! Welcome. I had seen you before around here :wink:
LiQiao

Post by LiQiao »

Hello, everybody here.
I am new member too, and I am a Chinese.
surapol

nice to be your friend

Post by surapol »

Hi! UFO
Your nicname is easy to remember. You said your country looks like undeveloped country because of your prime minister. Why do you think that? My country is like the same, we always said we are developing country but the truth is we still the same more than 20 years.I think we have many problems to develop.One of big problem is education. Our students study english more than 12 years but they can't speak english, english skill is not good enough. We still have much problems in teaching and learning that make us could not speak english like me. The other is corruption it's very bad thing and the other big problem to develop the country. Hoping you be happy to teach your student. Nice to be your friend - Bye.
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

quangson wrote:Ohman Paruk, the person who won the Nonel Prinze in Literature in 2006, is forum Turkey.
It belongs to both Asia and Europe.Look at the map!!!
UFO

Post by UFO »

Sorry for answering late as I had to change my lifestyle. I don't have a personal computer here and have to go to an internet cafe..

At first, I don't like Prime Minister of Turkey as he doesn't have creative ideas to develop Turkey. Our views are very different :shock: , tenron. :wink:

thanks Oriani, sending kisses to Venezuela.. :wink:

Wellcome LiQiao.. :wink: Nice to meet you..

surapol, our country's problems are nearly the same.. I think that sometime countries need new ideases and creative leaders very far away from the war.. As a teacher, I will do my best to educate the new generation.. :wink:

And Turkey is an Asian Country.. Sometimes maps say lies.. :wink:
nien

Post by nien »

hi to UFO

I'm from Indonesia. We're not too far from each other, aren't we ... measured from the map :p
I want to learn about your country.
Do you mind sharing your life with us here?
Thanks
szhuahust

Is Turkey belong to Asia or Europe??

Post by szhuahust »

UFO, you just said that Turkey belongs to Asia.
But as I know , Turkey Football Association joined in UEFA(The Union of European Football Associations).
Because I'm a football fan, so i just know some information about turkey football, and i also know some football stars come from turkey, such as Belozoglu Emre,Yildiray Bastürk,etc.
chiemdu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chiemdu »

hi UFO
Nice to mmett you and nice to know that your country belongs to Asia!
What is the most impressive thing in Turkey that you think?
VeKa

Post by VeKa »

Hello, UFO! I am from Georgia (Caucasus).We are neighbours :lol: in your language we are called Gurjistan :wink: