What is you attitude to Lent?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

My cousin is a Catholic, and she takes it really serious as a spiritual means.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

LennyeTran wrote:My cousin is a Catholic, and she takes it really serious as a spiritual means.
Yeah... me too!!! But I'm accustomed to it :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Well, it's just weird to me that she can't eat meat during fasting, not even chicken because it's "meat." I told her it was poultry and she kept saying it was meat. And last she couldn't argue with me, so she said it was non-fish to shut me up. :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rubbish! I eat whatever I want, whenever I feel like it. No one can tell me what to do.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

LennyeTran wrote:Well, it's just weird to me that she can't eat meat during fasting, not even chicken because it's "meat." I told her it was poultry and she kept saying it was meat. And last she couldn't argue with me, so she said it was non-fish to shut me up. :lol:
It is good execute to have lobsters instead of boring meat. :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

vince90 wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Well, it's just weird to me that she can't eat meat during fasting, not even chicken because it's "meat." I told her it was poultry and she kept saying it was meat. And last she couldn't argue with me, so she said it was non-fish to shut me up. :lol:
Hahahah funny :P
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

vince90 wrote:
I wouldn't mind this type of fasting any day of the week. Except fish and eel I love seafood. *Ooohh calamari*