which is more boring?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

istattack

which is more boring?

Postby istattack » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:01 pm

which Subject is more boring?....

a)English
b)Maths
c)Geography
d)Physics
I think Geography....what do you think?

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 pm

Depends on your interests. To me, Math and Physics are the most boring, while I like English and Geography.

heart
Silver Member

Postby heart » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:42 pm

Geography ,,

I like math & Physics ,,
english is not bad,,

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:08 pm

You should add there History, I hate History.:twisted:
I was good in math when I studied at school.

My favorite subject in university is Theoretical Mechanics, though it's a quite difficult (consist of statics, kinematics, dynamics), also my favorite subject is Machine detail.

Rui
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:37 pm

well, im almost sure that the majority of the english club members are more likely to "English" and Geography", just because the fact of willing to learn a language brought them here and also because choosing a language which was chosen as the international one shows a clear interest of meeting new people across the world, therefore for my favorite subjects are those two 8)

Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:45 pm

Maths is boring and I am not good at it. :(

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:30 pm

Either Maths or Arts. I hated Maths when I was in Vietnam since my teachers were tooooooooooooooo strict. However, I loved it in the States. Arts, on the other hand, is different. I loved it in Vietnam and hate it here. :roll:

imad
Gold Member

Re: which is more boring?

Postby imad » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:32 pm

I hate anything...

kingapoland
Silver Member

Postby kingapoland » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:56 pm

Physic!!!! Who needs it?!?!? That's terrible, the most stupid and unuseful subject

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:00 pm

kingapoland wrote:Physic!!!! Who needs it?!?!? That's terrible, the most stupid and unuseful subject

What? :shock: Maybe you haven't had the right teacher (right teachers are hard to find since nowadays I doubt the quality of a teacher). Or you haven't had any lab for physics. I had some physics labs. We did a lot of projects like making ice cream, building bridge models, testing Newton's laws, collision, etc.

feanor
Gold Member

Postby feanor » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:05 pm

as a lesson that you have to learn, all of them is boring. anything within school or college walls is boring as hell:evil:. but as a hobby, english is better than others.

kingapoland
Silver Member

Postby kingapoland » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:32 am

LennyeTran wrote:
kingapoland wrote:Physic!!!! Who needs it?!?!? That's terrible, the most stupid and unuseful subject

What? :shock: Maybe you haven't had the right teacher (right teachers are hard to find since nowadays I doubt the quality of a teacher). Or you haven't had any lab for physics. I had some physics labs. We did a lot of projects like making ice cream, building bridge models, testing Newton's laws, collision, etc.

That's right. Our teacher was terrible. We had some labs , but a teacher did all by himself. And often he didn't successed in it;)

istattack

Postby istattack » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:33 am

yes.that depends on our interests.But ı think all of them are necessary...

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:41 pm

kingapoland wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

That's right. Our teacher was terrible. We had some labs , but a teacher did all by himself. And often he didn't successed in it;)

Some of the lab experiments my teachers did it by himself also to get it done quick, so he could move on to the lecture. Once time, he was showing us how heat worked and stuff. And he couldn't demonstrate it correctly. We got a good laugh, though. He was such a dork! So cute! :twisted:

ilargia
Silver Member

Postby ilargia » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:38 pm

I think that the matter isn´t whether a subject is boring or not. Although there are a variety of interesting subjects such as maths, physics, chemistry... I must confess that they are really difficult for me. I enjoy learning history, literature, languages...

mamuta
Gold Member

Postby mamuta » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Who dare to mention chemistry? :evil: It was my nightmare in primary school, in secondary school and on my studies. And after many years of learning I know nothing...I have a big black hole in my mind on this area :roll:

babara
Gold Member

Postby babara » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:49 pm

I choose Physic! I don't like maths but I'm not bored it. I enjoy learning history and look like it would be opposite with physic because history is past but physic is not. I ever tried to learn physic but it doesn't work for me.

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:45 am

The general physics like momentum, heat transfer, Newton's Laws, density, space, time, work, power, etc. are cool since they're easy to understand. And most of them you can see in real life. The other levels of physics just suck! :roll: I hate relativity especially. I do not get it! :cry:

imad
Gold Member

Postby imad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:08 am

feanor wrote:as a lesson that you have to learn, all of them is boring. anything within school or college walls is boring as hell:evil:

you are absolutly wrong.

imad
Gold Member

Postby imad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 am

I noticed that many esl-members don't like math, phisics, chemestry...
Do you know? if there is no math, you can't use the computer, and you can't surf on the net especially ENGLISH CLUB. :x

idalia
Gold Member

Postby idalia » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:12 am

imad wrote:I noticed that many esl-members don't like math, phisics, chemestry...
Do you know? if there is no math, you can't use the computer, and you can't surf on the net especially ENGLISH CLUB. :x

that's true but, I prefer others to study math ...sorry I'm not really good at it :oops:

Return to “Ideas and Opinions”