need help

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

niceghost

need help

Post by niceghost »

let i tell u a story first
3 years ago
i first met one lovely guy and really liked him( he is quite handsome and smart) but unfortunately he had gf already so i just cried in the night
3 days ago
i met him again.still have feel for him. and this time we danced together( he is singel now)
this is really a true story so anyone can tell me what i should do to win his heart?
is it a good idea to be active ?
kpchoo

Post by kpchoo »

Follow ur heart sincerely because love needs no theory. Mind and idea is a disaster for love.
imad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: need help

Post by imad »

sorry niceghost, I don't have an experience for those situations.
babara
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by babara »

He is single now so it's good and easy to tell him about your feeling and do things you want before it will be too late. I don't know what to tell but you should be yourself and make him loves you because you is you. Don't do what it doesn't yourself although you will win his heart but you will be tired to change yourself always and then you may be bored it.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

She is obviously speaking of me. How sweet!
niceghost

Post by niceghost »

thanks. of course im not changing myself. i love to be myself.
my first step is sending him msm everyday
in the morning" good morning, have a nice day"
at noon " have a nice meal"
at night" goodnight and think of me"
it seems im quite sucessful.
he did reply me" goodnight honey"
but i wonder whether it was a good way.
is he annoyed? (he is kind of polite man so even when he feel annoyed he wont say anything)
should i keep doing the same?
i dont want to be so graceless
hello men. what do u think if there was a girl doing such this thing to you?
will u fall? :D
Khokha

Post by Khokha »

Hello niceghost.....

My advice to you is to ignore him Three days or Four at least to see if he cares about you or missing you… Just to see if he is going to ask about you. Don't be hurried dear..maybe he will send msm to you…Who Knows :!: :!:
niceghost

Post by niceghost »

hi KhoKha, thanks a lot. we chat with each other recently. he also likes recieving my sms . when we chat ,he was very enthusiastic but he just sometime replies my sms and says thanks.
i stoped sending sms already because i just discover that he is a son of the CEO of one of the biggest company in my country.
im not feeling happy. i think because he comes from such a good background so thats why he must alert a lot.
I dont think i could be a Cinderrela. my seft respect tell me not to come to him.
he must think bad ab me.
im not happy now :(
Khokha

Post by Khokha »

Hi Niceghost,
I wanted to tell you something from the beginning, but I did not want to heart you. Actually, I f a man did not start again, that’s mean that he doesn't want this relationship. Just be confident and forget him. Then, the fate will smile for you. Be sure!

Best whishes for (Niceghost) and for everybody :P
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

Khokha wrote:My advice to you is to ignore him Three days or Four at least to see if he cares about you or missing you… Just to see if he is going to ask about you. Don't be hurried dear..maybe he will send msm to you…Who Knows :!: :!:
For me it was an excellent advise. Did it work? And why are you so shy? Perhaps the fate smiles to you now...
ahmedxzxz

hi niceghost

Post by ahmedxzxz »

My advice to you is to see things as they are.life is hard and not everything goes by our hearts but we should use our mind,too..What kind of love?is it kind of love leads to marriage?or to enjoy for a little time.Take care because you may regret in the future if you don't decide well about what you want from your lover.Love from one side is not equal and will lead to unfair life .