Inspired By the Book "Around the World in 80 Days"

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Inspired By the Book "Around the World in 80 Days"

Post by MissLT »

If you were to travel around the world in 80 days, which countries would you like to be on your list? And why?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

All of them!!!!

Not possible?

Well...

Starting with the British Isles and Ireland, then France, Germany, Russia, well, a tour around Europe, then to America (The States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean) and then to Asia: Japan, China, Thailand, India...) and Oceania... mmmm... maybe I'm asking too much... no time for Africa then?!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:All of them!!!!

Not possible?

Well...

Starting with the British Isles and Ireland, then France, Germany, Russia, well, a tour around Europe, then to America (The States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean) and then to Asia: Japan, China, Thailand, India...) and Oceania... mmmm... maybe I'm asking too much... no time for Africa then?!
Of course, not. :lol: It'd take you about three or four weeks in Europe, unless you just wanted to stop by and leave without sightseeing. And another three or four weeks in Asia. You won't have time for America continent as well.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Then I don't want to go! :cry:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Northpool, Southpool and back to home. Maybe I would like to dodge also to Japan to capture Godzilla.. but then it's not straight line anymore. Other countries that maybe stay in on my way, I would just pass them even without looking.. I have no interest of them.. They don't have beautiful girls not to me nor to feed to Godzilla.
sweetcurse
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sweetcurse »

I agree with dixie.:D
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Actually I would skip also both poles and gross only Japan.
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Let's do some math here 8) ! 80 days is about 11 weeks, so I can spend approximately 2 weeks in every continent.

I have this thing for :arrow: Italy, so I think I would start with it and :arrow: then I would visit all the 7 wonders of the world. :arrow: After that, I'll fly to Latin America. :arrow: I'll finish my trip in Africa to visit my grandfather who lives there. A Safari would be a great way to end the adventure. :idea:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:Actually I would skip also both poles and gross only Japan.
Nothing in both Poles anyway. Just a bunch of penguins and Polar bears. Okay, they're cute but ain't worth the cold. :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Miss. Ladybird wrote:Let's do some math here 8) ! 80 days is about 11 weeks, so I can spend approximately 2 weeks in every continent.

I have this thing for :arrow: Italy, so I think I would start with it and :arrow: then I would visit all the 7 wonders of the world. :arrow: After that, I'll fly to Latin America. :arrow: I'll finish my trip in Africa to visit my grandfather who lives there. A Safari would be a great way to end the adventure. :idea:
Flying? Oh no, cruising only, missy. Or you can do it by using other means of transportation such as taking a train, cab, camel, donkey, horse, or you can walk. Flying is way too easy. :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:Then I don't want to go! :cry:
Fine, we'd bring the world to you by taking you to Vegas. It's in the US (one country down) and there are Paris (2 down), Italy (3 down), Egypt (4 down), Mandalay Bay (5 down) and some more I can't remember right now. You on your own in Africa, though. :twisted:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:Actually I would skip also both poles and gross only Japan.
Nothing in both Poles anyway. Just a bunch of penguins and Polar bears. Okay, they're cute but ain't worth the cold. :twisted:
I thought maybe there are some beautiful women.. since that's only place I can imagine where hot chicks could hiding from my night vision thing.. But that's also why I chose not to go there. I afraid that if also there aren't any, then it means that there actually aren't any.. I could lost the meaning of life.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You can meet the Eskimos. I've heard it's an honor if you ask to sleep with their wives. :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

You're morally corrupted. :oops: I just want to find out the gene of beauty.. I hope to patent it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:You're morally corrupted. :oops: I just want to find out the gene of beauty.. I hope to patent it.
You have never been more right! I'm bad to the bone, and it's not even a figure of speech. :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

After thinking about it and thank you Lennye for your sweet offer, I've made my decision: I would make a tour around Europe. Maybe I would even stop by Tartu in Estonia and cross Hardi's face :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I'm actually Butler. I made this fake account for fun. So u can better come direct to My place. In Slovakia or Slovenia or something.

Note to my self: I need to send a thank you post card to Hardi.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hardi wrote:You're morally corrupted. :oops: I just want to find out the gene of beauty.. I hope to patent it.
You remind me of a certain character in a novel, recently made into a movie. He was mental.
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

LennyeTran wrote:You can meet the Eskimos. I've heard it's an honor if you ask to sleep with their wives. :lol:

Why wasnt I informed of this "tradition" sooner ?????
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Dixie wrote:
You remind me of a certain character in a novel, recently made into a movie. He was mental.
What a coincidence! I'm a mental genius too!

PS. You don't think it would be wonderful to give a name to the gene of Beauty? Imagine you see a beautiful girl on street. And then say "wow she's surely have some gene of Hardi!!"

Anyway.. If it could be happen that I find gene of ugly, then I think I also have some ideas how to name that one. :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:
Anyway.. If it could be happen that I find gene of ugly, then I think I also have some ideas how to name that one. :twisted:
Not it! :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:After thinking about it and thank you Lennye for your sweet offer, I've made my decision: I would make a tour around Europe. Maybe I would even stop by Tartu in Estonia and cross Hardi's face :lol:
With what, holy water? :twisted:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: With what, holy water? :twisted:
With the bare palm of my hand :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: With what, holy water? :twisted:
With the bare palm of my hand :lol:
:lol: You traveled to Estonia just to smack him? Now that's a special love he's been waiting for. I bet you he can't sleep tonight.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I'm sleeping very well, thank you very much. But I'm afraid, that I may be afraid to open my eyes at morning, since there would be nothing more terrible, than see her face at morning next to me, waiting when I wake up... So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hardi wrote:I'm sleeping very well, thank you very much. But I'm afraid, that I may be afraid to open my eyes at morning, since there would be nothing more terrible, than see her face at morning next to me, waiting when I wake up... So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.
Do you really think I would wait for you to wake up after I smacked you? :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote: So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.
Oooooh, bondage. How kinky! :twisted: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
Hardi wrote:I'm sleeping very well, thank you very much. But I'm afraid, that I may be afraid to open my eyes at morning, since there would be nothing more terrible, than see her face at morning next to me, waiting when I wake up... So I have a request please. Please Dixie wear a bag on your head, that covers your face.. in order do not damage my aesthetic taste.. Then u may smack me as much you want.
Do you really think I would wait for you to wake up after I smacked you? :lol: :lol:
Awwww... how the table has turned. Now, you're in charge. That's it, woman, whip him hard. Show your woman power. :twisted: :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

By the way, there were a huge spider climbing in my bathroom. There is a lot of them in my home. It have happend.. at least 2 times that some is fallen into my bed when I sleeping. I don't afraid spiders, but it's still not pleasing if such creature tickle your naked skin.. they are not enough curvaceous to be likable. :lol: :lol:

Just told that you could be prepared.. I know that u don't like spiders.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hardi wrote:By the way, there were a huge spider climbing in my bathroom. There is a lot of them in my home. It have happend.. at least 2 times that some is fallen into my bed when I sleeping. I don't afraid spiders, but it's still not pleasing if such creature tickle your naked skin.. they are not enough curvaceous to be likable. :lol: :lol:

Just told that you could be prepared.. I know that u don't like spiders.
:shock: :shock: OMG can you believe that I started to scratch my arm while reading your post?!
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

LennyeTran wrote:...cruising only...Or you can do it by using other means of transportation such as taking a train, cab, camel, donkey, horse, or you can walk. Flying is way too easy.
What about balloons? There are balloons' competitions in my town and I've dreamt about flying this way. I'm jealous because of their freedom. In my opinion, you can't compare flying balloons with anything else :)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Sure. You could use it to travel if you're not scared. I wouldn't try it, though, since I'm afraid of height. :cry:
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

LennyeTran wrote:I'm afraid of height. :cry:
so can you fly by plain?
popeyevn

Great Chance

Post by popeyevn »

I want to visit USA, SIN, ITALY etc and more places. And i want to know the cultures of the countries