Stalking

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Stalking

Post by MissLT »

What would you do to stop someone from stalking you? Changing the place or the cell number doesn't work since that person secretly seeks you out. Blocking the phone calls doesn't work since the phone company doesn't have that service. Telling that person straight up you have no interest in that person doesn't work since he/she thinks he/she could change your mind. Blocking that person online doesn't work since the darn thing just sucks! Telling the authority is not necessary since that person hasn't done anything dangerous. What else is there to do? :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Find ways to humiliate this person. Tell everyone who knows this person that he is a weirdo, a stalker, a dangerous psycho, even if he is not. Make sure that this gossip will get back to him as quick as possible. Point out his weaknesses in front of him. Lie about him. Make him out to be the lowest piece of scum in my Galaxy. Tell him that your friends, the Triads, will pay him a visit! Smash his headlight and then report to the police that he is driving at night with only one headlight, that he looks like a motorcycle and almost hit someone, and that you know it is him because he has been driving by your house and work all the time. It will give them an excuse to stop him for investigation without it being related to you and at the same time it will be on record that the police have been alerted to this guy.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I only know one friend of his.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Why Len, is somebody stalking you?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Though Lennye is so fat and ugly guys can't keep away from her. I know it from my own experiences. :lol: See even now, I stalking her posts in this forum and trying to get her attention. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jrkp »

Wooo!!! It seems to be a pretty hard situation. Well, maybe you should look for a fake boyfriend, you know, a good friend who are willing to play the that role and introduce him to your stalker. In that way, perhaps he realise that he doesn´t have any chance with you and stop stalking you.

Also, you should try to talk to his friend that you claim to know and ask for his help. Tell him that try to convince him that you feel very uncomfortable with his behavior and you will call the police if he doesn´t stop doing that. Remember, he should know him better and, perhaps he find the right words to persuaded him.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

As far as I know you have a brother or bf, so tell your brother or bf to explain good manners to that guy.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:Why Len, is somebody stalking you?
Yeah. Nothing seems to get through him, so now I'm kinda worried for my own life.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:Though Lennye is so fat and ugly guys can't keep away from her. I know it from my own experiences. :lol: See even now, I stalking her posts in this forum and trying to get her attention. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seee, I don't mind you stalking me or the guy I have a crush on, but not this guy. I'm too scared to find it flattering to be stalked, you know.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

jrkp wrote:Wooo!!! It seems to be a pretty hard situation. Well, maybe you should look for a fake boyfriend, you know, a good friend who are willing to play the that role and introduce him to your stalker. In that way, perhaps he realise that he doesn´t have any chance with you and stop stalking you.
He was stalking me while I was with my boyfriend.
jrkp wrote:Also, you should try to talk to his friend that you claim to know and ask for his help. Tell him that try to convince him that you feel very uncomfortable with his behavior and you will call the police if he doesn´t stop doing that. Remember, he should know him better and, perhaps he find the right words to persuaded him.
He hung out with my friends. I only saw his friend once or twice, and that's it. I don't keep in touch with the guy to know how to contact him.

After I decided to stop talking to him, he was out of my circle of friends. My friends don't contact him, and sadly he doesn't care. He still stalks me.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Xkalibur wrote:As far as I know you have a brother or bf, so tell your brother or bf to explain good manners to that guy.
I asked my brother and uncle to pick up the calls and pretended to be my boyfriend. I thought he would stop calling, but he didn't.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

LennyeTran wrote: I asked my brother and uncle to pick up the calls and pretended to be my boyfriend. I thought he would stop calling, but he didn't.
You should be careful because he might be a rapist. By the way, do you have a big angry dog? If yes, you should hang out with your dog, and when you seem him stalking you, just let your dog to do that. :) :)

If words and dog doesn't work, then physical force applicable.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Seems that guy is very persistent. He's a Asian isn't? I'm not racist or something, but he sounds some how like a Asian.. and taking account that also u are Vietnamese... I think white guys don't wait so long so patiently.. They would have already killed the subject, or found new one to stalk. Actually I don't know Asians. And since I don't know, I'm not able to give any advice.. because people from different culture and background react different..

Only idea I have now, is marry quickly to someone strong. Then it's already someone else line to protect you. Well after that u should of course find a even stronger lover who help you to get rid of your husband and so on..
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jrkp »

It seems that guy is obsessed with you. You should be very careful because it doesn´t know what kind of mental problems this dude could be hiding. You said you didn´t want to call the police because he hadn´t done anything yet, well, I believe you have to reconsider the idea. Maybe you should record the phone calls he make, save all the SMS and e-mails he has written and after that, go to the court and get a "restriction order". I know it could sound quite extreme, even a little bit paranoic, but it´s better to prevent before he can do something really bad to you.

P.S: I don´t know if "restriction order" is the correct legal term in English to describe an orden which has been dictated by a judge to avoid a guy can be 5,10,20 feet close to you.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Xkalibur wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: I asked my brother and uncle to pick up the calls and pretended to be my boyfriend. I thought he would stop calling, but he didn't.
You should be careful because he might be a rapist. By the way, do you have a big angry dog? If yes, you should hang out with your dog, and when you seem him stalking you, just let your dog to do that. :) :)

If words and dog doesn't work, then physical force applicable.
It's illegal to let my dog do that. I could go to jail if the dog bites him without him physically harm me first. Thanks for the tip, though.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:Seems that guy is very persistent. He's a Asian isn't? I'm not racist or something, but he sounds some how like a Asian.. and taking account that also u are Vietnamese... I think white guys don't wait so long so patiently.. They would have already killed the subject, or found new one to stalk. Actually I don't know Asians. And since I don't know, I'm not able to give any advice.. because people from different culture and background react different..
You didn't read the story? :?
Hardi wrote:Only idea I have now, is marry quickly to someone strong. Then it's already someone else line to protect you. Well after that u should of course find a even stronger lover who help you to get rid of your husband and so on..
To whom?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

jrkp wrote:It seems that guy is obsessed with you. You should be very careful because it doesn´t know what kind of mental problems this dude could be hiding. You said you didn´t want to call the police because he hadn´t done anything yet, well, I believe you have to reconsider the idea.
He's gone through a lot of troubles in life, so I don't wanna make it worse. I just need to find a way to get him to stop bothering me without bringing the authority in the picture.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

LennyeTran wrote:You didn't read the story? :?
I was so tired and sleepy, that I closed eyes, when I read it.. I read it, through of closed eyes :lol:
LennyeTran wrote: To whom?
I don't know. Didn't you had a crush with some movie star or something.. Aaron.. something :P
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote: I don't know. Didn't you had a crush with some movie star or something.. Aaron.. something :P
Aaron Kwok? Of course I still do. Never stop loving him no matter what. He was in Reno two days ago, and too bad that I couldn't see his concert because of my sister's graduation. Oh well, I hope I'll see him some day in the Bay again. :cry:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:Only idea I have now, is marry quickly to someone strong. Then it's already someone else line to protect you. Well after that u should of course find a even stronger lover who help you to get rid of your husband and so on..
To whom?

Hardi.
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jrkp »

LennyeTran wrote:He's gone through a lot of troubles in life, so I don't wanna make it worse. I just need to find a way to get him to stop bothering me without bringing the authority in the picture.
I see.... Do you have a psychologist friend? If you have one, perhaps he can give you some advices regarding how to deal with this kind of guys. Maybe the times when you have spoken with him, you haven´t found the right words to convice him that he doesn´t have any chance with you...
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

OMG, our friends have told you all the advices I would like to recommend to you.
I´m on the point to tell you the best option is what Danyet told you. But it would be better if you try to find her family and talk to them about the mental sickness boy. Maybe...
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Xkalibur wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
To whom?

Hardi.
He wishes. The dude didn't wanna do the thing I told him to do. I don't wanna marry guys who don't listen to me. :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

jrkp wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:He's gone through a lot of troubles in life, so I don't wanna make it worse. I just need to find a way to get him to stop bothering me without bringing the authority in the picture.
I see.... Do you have a psychologist friend? If you have one, perhaps he can give you some advices regarding how to deal with this kind of guys. Maybe the times when you have spoken with him, you haven´t found the right words to convice him that he doesn´t have any chance with you...
Hmmm... He has a psychologist, but I don't know that guy. And I don't know anyone who is a psychologist. Right now, I'm just gonna ignore him and hope he'll get the point. Is that a good thing to do?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Elba wrote:OMG, our friends have told you all the advices I would like to recommend to you.
I´m on the point to tell you the best option is what Danyet told you. But it would be better if you try to find her family and talk to them about the mental sickness boy. Maybe...
They know. I was there to help him during his rough times. I don't know what he told his mom, but she thought I was his girlfriend. She gave me bunch of stuff as presents.......
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

What if he loves you, but can't find a suitable moment
to say it?..
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Xkalibur wrote:What if he loves you, but can't find a suitable moment
to say it?..
I know he loves me. If he calls you ugly and stupid, it means he loves you. Just reverse whatever he says to you and you'll know his true feelings. It works 99% of the time. :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

LennyeTran wrote:
to say it?..
I know he loves me. If he calls you ugly and stupid, it means he loves you. Just reverse whatever he says to you and you'll know his true feelings. It works 99% of the time. :lol:
Lennye you're so beautiful and smart, I would like to kiss you.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

LennyeTran wrote:I know he loves me. If he calls you ugly and stupid, it means he loves you. Just reverse whatever he says to you and you'll know his true feelings. It works 99% of the time.
I mean that guy, not Hardi.:roll: (sorry Hardi)
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jrkp »

LennyeTran wrote:
jrkp wrote:
Hmmm... He has a psychologist, but I don't know that guy. And I don't know anyone who is a psychologist. Right now, I'm just gonna ignore him and hope he'll get the point. Is that a good thing to do?
Yeah, It seems a good thing to do, well at least I hope so, but to be blunt with you, I don´t think this guy is gonna stop stalking you only because you ignore him. Analyzing everything you have told us so far, it´s improbable that´s gonna happened. You see, If you has told him in many ways that you are not interested in having a relationship with him, also he´s seen you with your boyfriend and nothing has changed, well.. If he has done all this...why do you think he´s gonna give up only because you ignore him?

But, Cheer you up!!! I´ve seen many cases when this strategy has been excelent to get rid of unpleasant guys... but you have to be more patient that you have been so far, because things would become pretty nasty.....

Oh, by the way.... Have you ever considered hiring Danyet as your bodyguard? :D :D :D
mamuta
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mamuta »

jrkp wrote:.... Have you ever considered hiring Danyet as your bodyguard? :D :D :D
It's a marvellous idea! Where are you, Defender of Galaxy? There is something for you: a beauty and a monster :D
And forgive me joking, LennyeTran, please...and perhaps you should try this way: to start with mocking that guy :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

mamuta wrote:
jrkp wrote:.... Have you ever considered hiring Danyet as your bodyguard? :D :D :D
It's a marvellous idea! Where are you, Defender of Galaxy? There is something for you: a beauty and a monster :D
And forgive me joking, LennyeTran, please...and perhaps you should try this way: to start with mocking that guy :roll:
Thanks for the advice mamuta and all. I've been ignoring his calls and visits. I told my family if he comes to ask for me, just tell him I'm not home. And I've been going out of the house using another gate in case he's around the neighborhood. Now he only IMs me online, but I have him on my ignore list every time I get his. I hope this ignore thing will work eventually. I hope he'll be tired of talking to a wall and decide to give up one day.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

jrkp wrote: Oh, by the way.... Have you ever considered hiring Danyet as your bodyguard? :D :D :D
I don't know which one he'll guard, his beer or me when he thinks one of these is in danger..... I'm scared to ask. What if he ran after the one who kidnap his beer instead of the one who got me? It'd break my heart into pieces. :roll: :cry:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
to say it?..
Lennye you're so beautiful and smart, I would like to kiss you.
You forgot that part. This is the 1% part I was talking about. Sometimes, you do say what you really feel. And I know this is how you feel about me. :lol:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:Why Len, is somebody stalking you?
Yeah. Nothing seems to get through him, so now I'm kinda worried for my own life.

I have a stalker too but I don't know who...
Your case is better because if something happens, all your friends know whom to pick. So, don't worry so much,(it's stressful). You're a nice person, your friends are always there to protect you, I'm sure.

...At first, I was very scared too, but now I'm getting a little used to the situation but really annoying at times.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

krisi wrote: ...At first, I was very scared too, but now I'm getting a little used to the situation but really annoying at times.
Hi Krisi,

You don't have to get used to the situation! You have to do something... :roll:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Dixie wrote:
krisi wrote: ...At first, I was very scared too, but now I'm getting a little used to the situation but really annoying at times.
Hi Krisi,

You don't have to get used to the situation! You have to do something... :roll:

What shall I do? I don't even know who the stalker is.