Love

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

nayi
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Love

Postby nayi » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 pm

Hi!!! I just want to know what is your opinion about the meaning of love??? And have you ever been in love??? If yes, what is the symptom??? How do we know that it is happen in our lives???

:)

ahmedxzxz
Silver Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Anywhere

My Opinion

Postby ahmedxzxz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:04 am

I think that Love has all the best characteristcs of feelings and emotions towards others.And when you feel love, You can not describe it but you feel that you are happy and you want all the people to be happy as you.Love is not a word but it is feelings and emotions.And the pure love is only for Allah.

foxnroll
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Postby foxnroll » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:21 am

Let's be more frivolous! Why are there so few replies! Love is rather complicated thing! Just try to think about liking for somebody! ))

Melek
Gold Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 am
Status: English Learner
Location: AZERBAIJAN,BAKU city

Postby Melek » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am

Its the most wonderful& most exciting feeling in our lives...U feel urself as u r not walking but flying...always smile on ur face...always thoughts of him/her..when u get up the first person that u think about is ur lovely...feeling urself safely..not fearing of anything...that he will protect u...feeling that this person is yours,that he belongs to u & his love also...wish everyone to love & to be loved..)

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Postby Danyet » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:43 pm

Love is for kids! It is nothing but teenage dreams.

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2249
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Postby Vega » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:50 pm

By becoming older, I look at the love from a different point of view. I remember when I was in loved with a girl, I thought she a person whom I waited all my life.
I was flying :)... like melek said in her post. But one day I fell and died. :evil:

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm

Xkalibur wrote: one day I fell and died. :evil:


how come you still keep on posting? :?

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Postby Hardi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:52 pm

I know what it is, because all girls love me so desperately..
Opposite to Xkalibur, I never thought that someone is the right one to me.. so those who die, are girls.. one after other. Only lennye is a persistent one, left there. The one who desperately, suggestively doing autosuggestion to her self, by saying "Hardi loves me".. Tora actually too, but she's not a girl, she's something more like a baba-yaga, so she doesn't count.

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2249
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Postby Vega » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:42 am

Xkalibur wrote:
one day I fell and died. Evil or Very Mad


how come you still keep on posting?:?



A good question...At a moment I thought why I must die for her, better if they'll die for me...as in Hardi's case. So I got up and went home.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Postby Tora » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:13 am

Hardi wrote:I know what it is, because all girls love me so desperately..
Opposite to Xkalibur, I never thought that someone is the right one to me.. so those who die, are girls.. one after other. Only lennye is a persistent one, left there. The one who desperately, suggestively doing autosuggestion to her self, by saying "Hardi loves me".. Tora actually too, but she's not a girl, she's something more like a baba-yaga, so she doesn't count.


I'll sue you buddy :lol: for slander

Melek
Gold Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 am
Status: English Learner
Location: AZERBAIJAN,BAKU city

Postby Melek » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:54 am

Xkalibur wrote:By becoming older, I look at the love from a different point of view. I remember when I was in loved with a girl, I thought she a person whom I waited all my life.
I was flying :)... like melek said in her post. But one day I fell and died. :evil:



mmmmm....what to say even I don t know...goodluck!

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2249
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Contact:

Postby Vega » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:04 am

melek wrote:mmmmm....what to say even I don t know...goodluck!


One thing that I've find out is that to never show what you feel to a girl, otherwise she'll begin playing with you. Better never say her 'I love you'...it's a big mistake doing that!

User avatar
Seafarer
Gold Member
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Location: where i'm happy

Postby Seafarer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Love is hard to understand and it is not so trusty! I thought that I had loved my ex-bf till I met with more charming guy! Now he's my boyfriend and I left my ex for him!so i'm not able to understand love!

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Postby Hardi » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:01 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
melek wrote:mmmmm....what to say even I don t know...goodluck!


One thing that I've find out is that to never show what you feel to a girl, otherwise she'll begin playing with you. Better never say her 'I love you'...it's a big mistake doing that!
I almost always show them what I feel, either way, if I like them or not. That's why I like girls, I can tell them. To guys it would end worst to me. either way, if I tell them "I love you" or something opposite... :lol:

If she's devil and want only play, then it's just a wrong girl.

sweetcurse
Silver Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:59 pm
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Postby sweetcurse » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:03 pm

I think love is not real...

Melek
Gold Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 am
Status: English Learner
Location: AZERBAIJAN,BAKU city

Postby Melek » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:58 pm

sweetcurse wrote:I think love is not real...


my dear fellow from neighbour country....I think love is true ...just it depends on a person ...trust me!!!

foxnroll
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Postby foxnroll » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:53 pm

Well, hardi, you are narcissistic. Those who don't believe in love... Just haven't met their beloved! perhaps you don't agree... you're dead? but resurrection is closer than you think! (what about flirt, guys?) :)

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Postby Hardi » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:03 pm

How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

foxnroll
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Postby foxnroll » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:09 pm

Hardi wrote:How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

Well, not too polite reply... but in fact it's yuor problem that you are angry... And sorry for my dullness, but I don't understand what woman you are talking about? And moreover, it doesn't matter that you are irratated, I should use any chance to practice my Englis, so I don't mind arguing... :twisted:

nayi
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:47 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:

Re: My Opinion

Postby nayi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:30 am

ahmedxzxz wrote:I think that Love has all the best characteristcs of feelings and emotions towards others.And when you feel love, You can not describe it but you feel that you are happy and you want all the people to be happy as you.Love is not a word but it is feelings and emotions.And the pure love is only for Allah.



right i am agree with you, to me the love is all, is the reason that we have live, is the feeling that move the world.
to me if we don't have love, we don't have nothing :wink:

User avatar
mamuta
Gold Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:26 pm
Location: Poland

Postby mamuta » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 am

Hardi wrote:How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

oh, HHHHHardi, it seems you enrolled on the same club as DEFENDER OF GALAXY :D :D :D


Return to “Ideas and Opinions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron