Coffee or Tea

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Which one do you like more?

Coffee
57%
Tea
43%

Total votes: 63

nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi fadi

Post by nemo »

SKYJUICE???????????????
It is mineral water or very popular as white water in my country.Or in the othr words, it is a water that you boil until 100'c and you drink it when it is warm without add anything......Do you get me fadi????
fadi

Re: Hi fadi

Post by fadi »

nemo wrote:SKYJUICE???????????????
It is mineral water or very popular as white water in my country.Or in the othr words, it is a water that you boil until 100'c and you drink it when it is warm without add anything......Do you get me fadi????
that means thats its only hot water????so what do u mean by white water???
nemo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nemo »

well.......white water is the same thing as mineral water or hot water.....or maybe you don't assumed it as white but transparent.......ok...ok....transparent water.......

ok fadi ....bye see you later
fadi

Post by fadi »

nemo wrote:well.......white water is the same thing as mineral water or hot water.....or maybe you don't assumed it as white but transparent.......ok...ok....transparent water.......

ok fadi ....bye see you later
thx nemo for this information :D :D
hninsi

Post by hninsi »

I prefer coffee to tea. I used to drink 4 or 5 cups of coffee per day. I quit drinking coffee a lot because I think it's not good for my health. I drink only 2 cups of coffee per day now. I think it's OK. I'm not addicted to anything. I'll stop doing anything if it's not good for my health or anything. I'm quite flexible in any way. :D
yalee

Re: Coffee or Tea

Post by yalee »

I often drink green tea.
sauxao

Post by sauxao »

I drink both coffee and tea. Every day I have a cup of coffee and a glass of tea before I go to work.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Coffee.. coffee.. I'm fond of it! :lol:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I hate coffee, so tea
Shimami

Post by Shimami »

In winter and late autum, I prefer tes to coffee because drinking tea makes me warm.
But when I'm working, I drink instant coffee,which is easy to make and prevents me from getting sleep.

I heard taking coffee before exercise rise metaboloc energy and the result is decreasing of weight, so I sometime drink before exercise.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

In my case, I'm just in love with coffeee. It's something that makes me think that I'm addicted to it, however I prefer coffee with milk. I think it's more delicious! :P
dorischow

Post by dorischow »

i love coffee
which company's coffee do u think is better ?
i prefer Starbucks
but it's quite expensive
:?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I guess the poll for this topic involves the highest quantity of participants! Not so long time ago I decided to substitute sugar for honey in drinks like coffee or tea. The taste is specific but very delicious 8)

Please share what else do you put in your drinks to make them more yummy then they are?!
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I but nothing into coffee or tea. I can't drink coffee with milk.. ewwww it's so disgusting. I feel like want to poke for that. I also never like sweet things. Don't like also too acid things, but I prefer acid over sweet.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Hardi wrote:I but nothing into coffee or tea. I can't drink coffee with milk.. ewwww it's so disgusting. I feel like want to poke for that. I also never like sweet things. Don't like also too acid things, but I prefer acid over sweet.
so you drink black coffee made of just coffee beans and water? :shock: not even a spoon of sugar? this is not healthy :(

usually I have 2 spoons of sugar for 200 ml of coffee
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I mix it with boiled water to make it lighter and less unhealthy :lol:

Actually I even don't remember when I did drink coffee last time.. It may be a year ago. :roll:
galina

Post by galina »

arabic cofee - very delicius & aramatic :lol:
Malina

Post by Malina »

Hi,did you try strong coffee with a teaspoon of cognac and cream? Delicious.And use cane-sugar.
Malina

Post by Malina »

dorischow wrote:i love coffee
which company's coffee do u think is better ?
i prefer Starbucks
but it's quite expensive
:?
Hi,I had not good experiences with Sturbucks in London, so I prefer Marks and Spencer or Coffee Heaven (in Poland).But the best is my own, prepared at home in my expresso :wink:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Malina wrote:Hi,did you try strong coffee with a teaspoon of cognac and cream? Delicious.And use cane-sugar.
Completely agree... Excuse my illiteracy but what is cane-sugar? :oops: sometimes I use brown one but there is no difference though some say it's healthier :roll:
doxology

Post by doxology »

:wink: mmmmm

I prefer tea without sugar more than coffee

thanxxx 4 this topic
Isaura

Tea

Post by Isaura »

Definitely I prefer tea, combined with milk and sugar.
MONCHO

Post by MONCHO »

Obviouslly coffee is better, I dont addict, but I really like... is very good to be awake and also is a excuse to have a reunion with friends.