How to keep healthy?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

zxiangsmne

How to keep healthy?

Post by zxiangsmne »

Hello,every.I'am a girl of 19 and have tummy bug.How to sovel this problem?Thanks.
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

the best thing to do would be visiting a doctor
zxiangsmne

Thanks for your reponse.

Post by zxiangsmne »

I do know visit a doctor is a good solution.I have visited the doctoralredy.But it can just solve the problem for a while.I want to get rid of the problem throughly.What can I do?
Wildwolf

Not just go to the doctor!

Post by Wildwolf »

Do you have a tommy bug? Go to the doctor is right but you must know the reason made you tommy bug. Mabe you ate decayed food or unhygienic food. You must know because you can have it again. I often have tommy bug, it made me hurt! :cry:
milococosiro

Re: How to keep healthy?

Post by milococosiro »

zxiangsmne wrote:Hello,every.I'am a girl of 19 and have tummy bug.How to sovel this problem?Thanks.
Having a doctor's treatment method is the most necessary. However, medicine is simply used to cure. It cannot make yourself better. Thus, yourself is the most important. In my opinion, besides using medicine, you should follow a usual eating routine, always on time. In addition, avoid hot food.
gem

Post by gem »

Hi! Tummy bug can be prevented by always eating on time, chew your food properly and see to it that when you eat you enjoy the food you are eating...avoid oily and salty foods too.....see a doctor for possible treatment at the moment then try to follow my advise...... :D