What is your unforgettable moment?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

sweetheart

What is your unforgettable moment?

Post by sweetheart »

One day, if someone asks you "what is your unforgettable moment?", how will you answer? Maybe, it's sweet statement or a kiss,...ect. I think that we should share them to everyone in EC. :lol: :lol:
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

my unforgten moment

WHEN I CROSS THE BOARD :(
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

when I won the entrance exams to my university
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

her smile that I'll never see again.
nightwish

Post by nightwish »

the day when i surprised my friend in mother's day, to be with her and to make her smile since her mother was died.
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

my un forgetable moment was when i 1st fall in love...but never had a fairy tale ending..
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I guess it's my nephew christening, I am a godmother... though Thank God, I'm not religious :lol: but it was a very touching moment indeed
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

It haven't arrived yet! :cry:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

I have a thread of unforgetable moments. Thinking back, one of the most unforgetable one is when I was kissed by someone whom I've met for the first time. (shocked me! It was a stolen kiss on the cheeks.) :oops:
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

krisi wrote:I have a thread of unforgetable moments. Thinking back, one of the most unforgetable one is when I was kissed by someone whom I've met for the first time. (shocked me! It was a stolen kiss on the cheeks.) :oops:
Ah :shock: and i thought it was a french kiss :lol:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Ms.A.Z wrote:
krisi wrote:I have a thread of unforgetable moments. Thinking back, one of the most unforgetable one is when I was kissed by someone whom I've met for the first time. (shocked me! It was a stolen kiss on the cheeks.) :oops:

Ms.A.Z. you're really funny. (how's that? donno that!) :( :)
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

krisi wrote:
Ms.A.Z wrote:

hey Krisi i hope you didnt mind my little joke there...sorry...i really liked your story.. :wink:
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Ms.A.Z wrote:
krisi wrote:
Ms.A.Z wrote: Ah :shock: and i thought it was a french kiss :lol:

hey Krisi i hope you didnt mind my little joke there...sorry...i really liked your story.. :wink:

Just fine. I find it funny, really.
sweetheart

Post by sweetheart »

I love to be kiss on the cheeks. My unforgettable moment is a romantic situation. There were a lot of stars on the sky, nobody was there. While I and he was sitting and talking, he pulled me up and suddenly he hugged me tight and told me that he loved me. And then a sweet kiss on the cheek. :roll:
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

My unforgettable moment is when I received my first paycheck. I was so happy with it, eventhough it wasn't more than $ 153 :P
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, so i presume you dont need to be loved or to share your happiness with anyone ladybird, have thought that all the money in the world without friends and family to share would worth nothing, my god.. it doesnt look like me writing such thing :lol:, i hope dixie wont see this :wink:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well, so i presume you dont need to be loved or to share your happiness with anyone ladybird, have thought that all the money in the world without friends and family to share would worth nothing, my god.. it doesnt look like me writing such thing :lol:, i hope dixie wont see this :wink:
Dixie is so happy to see Rui is still alive that she doesn't mind what he wrote :lol: :lol:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Dixie wrote:
Rui wrote:well, so i presume you dont need to be loved or to share your happiness with anyone ladybird, have thought that all the money in the world without friends and family to share would worth nothing, my god.. it doesnt look like me writing such thing :lol:, i hope dixie wont see this :wink:
Dixie is so happy to see Rui is still alive that she doesn't mind what he wrote :lol: :lol:
Uncle Bambang is happy, too. :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

bambang wrote: Uncle Bambang is happy, too. :D
Great, now everyone's happy. 8)
pBaL

Post by pBaL »

There are lots of unforgotable moments in my life, but the most memorable moment is when I received my first salary. I knew the value of money from that time. And I make sure that all of you have the same feeling on that day. :wink:
pBaL

Post by pBaL »

Miss. Ladybird wrote:My unforgettable moment is when I received my first paycheck. I was so happy with it, eventhough it wasn't more than $ 153 :P
It's not so bad Miss.Ladybird,
I juts got 100 USD for the first paycheck. :lol:
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Rui wrote:well, so i presume you dont need to be loved or to share your happiness with anyone ladybird, have thought that all the money in the world without friends and family to share would worth nothing
You don't understand, I was a spoiled little brat who had everything easily, but when I had to work money ment something to me for the first time as pBal said:
but the most memorable moment is when I received my first salary. I knew the value of money from that time
That's why I never forgot this memory.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Maybe what I´m going to say sounds ridiculous, but my unfurgetable moment was the first time someone (of course a man) give me a kiss (a passion kiss).
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote:Maybe what I´m going to say sounds ridiculous, but my unfurgetable moment was the first time someone (of course a man) give me a kiss (a passion kiss).
I will never forget that moment, either 8)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Dixie wrote:
Elba wrote:Maybe what I´m going to say sounds ridiculous, but my unfurgetable moment was the first time someone (of course a man) give me a kiss (a passion kiss).
I will never forget that moment, either 8)
Hmm...Image on the record... :P (joke)
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I have also once kissed a girl. It wasn't a passionate one, or anything. It was a kiss to cheek, but I remember it because it was only time when I kissed a girl. She replied "what this supposed to be? a kiss?" :lol: After all she wasn't anything cute or anything..
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Hardi wrote:I have also once kissed a girl. It wasn't a passionate one, or anything. It was a kiss to cheek, but I remember it because it was only time when I kissed a girl. She replied "what this supposed to be? a kiss?" :lol: After all she wasn't anything cute or anything..

hahahaha (that's sweet) :lol: but, what is the last statement for? :shock:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

krisi wrote:
Hardi wrote:I have also once kissed a girl. It wasn't a passionate one, or anything. It was a kiss to cheek, but I remember it because it was only time when I kissed a girl. She replied "what this supposed to be? a kiss?" :lol: After all she wasn't anything cute or anything..

That statement is just to make my identity easier to identify for you. So you know that it was really me, who post that post.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Hardi wrote:
krisi wrote:

That statement is just to make my identity easier to identify for you. So you know that it was really me, who post that post.

Ah, now I understand.... :P :lol: :wink:
yali

Post by yali »

is when I gave birth to our first & the only beloved son.I forgot all the pain I was bearing, holding a warm and tiny gift who brings us joy and binds this family even tighter. Praise be to God. Thank you.