what's your favorite country?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

magenta

what's your favorite country?

Post by magenta »

What countries have u visit? Wich one is your favorite? Why :?:
Isaura

Argentina

Post by Isaura »

I went last year to Argentina and it is an amazing country, the climate was perfect in that season of the year, the city is very big and clean. People is very nice and food is the best. The specialty is meat..
magenta

Argentina..

Post by magenta »

hi Isaura!! In what season did you visit Argentina? What part of Argentina didi you visit? did you go to Buenos Aires? [/img]
galina

Post by galina »

i went this summer in Jordan.
I see one of 7wonders -
of course this Petra...soooooooo beautiful...
But Buenos Aires i see just in serial film...
probably, in reality this very nice....
flipflop

JAPAN

Post by flipflop »

IM FROM SPAIN AND LAST YEAR I WENT TO JAPAN WITH MY GRANFATHER IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AND INTERESTING.A COUNTRY FULL OF TECHNOLOGY AND VERY DELOPED. ITS VERY DIFFERENT FROM SAPIN AND AMERICA A DIFERENCE BETWEEN THE JAPANESE CULTURE AND THE AMERICAN IS THAT JAPANESE PEOPLE HAVE A COLECTIVE VISION AND THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR THEIR BUSINESS ALSO
flipflop

Post by flipflop »

I went to some kind of temple were they told me about something really cool the Samurais, a warrior and his principal weapon was the Katana, a very sharp sword.They were the soldiers that fight for the Shogun or landlord the person that owns the land. I am impress because they didn’t see the death as a bad thing, And for them, dying in battle was a privilege.

But whhat i love most and why I fell in love was with Buddhism is the most extended religion in Japan. They belive in achieving Nirvana that means to become one with the universe, without interference. You have to find your way by observation of what surrounds you and of your inner being.
I want to go again! Is there someone from japan here?

peace :twisted:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Venezuela!! Because is the only one I have visited!!! :?
Saku
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Saku »

England & Japan!
tita

Hi!

Post by tita »

Yet I have had the opportunity to visit any but I would love to visit Canada, because my grandfather was there and not know him and I would love to meet him and see the customs they have in their country