You are my soulmate

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: You are my soulmate

Post by Krisi »

Sunfire wrote:I knew that you are my best friend. Everytime we hang out, I couldn't stop laughing. You make me smile when I'm down. I love the way you encourage me.

I knew that you are my sweetest boyfriend. Everytime we kiss, I feel your gentleness and love. You make me want to be better. I love the way you say "You love me".

I knew that you'd be my husband. Everytime we fight, we learn what things can be changed and understand each others. You make me want to be an adult. I love the way you make things right.

Since you are in my life, my has changed completely. You motivate me in many ways and makes me want to work harder to make it. I appreciate what you taught me and also I know that you appreciate what I taught you.

What's important? What makes us want to be together?
I need him in my life. He needs me in his life.
The answer is that we are soul mate forever.

This is remarkably enchanting.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

how would it be so wonderful that all and sundry do act with each other like that in this world.

I really appreciate the way of your writing this article, even though it's your first post weldone
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: You are my soulmate

Post by Bambang »

Sunfire wrote:I knew that you are my best friend. Everytime we hang out, I couldn't stop laughing. You make me smile when I'm down. I love the way you encourage me.

I knew that you are my sweetest boyfriend. Everytime we kiss, I feel your gentleness and love. You make me want to be better. I love the way you say "You love me".

I knew that you'd be my husband. Everytime we fight, we learn what things can be changed and understand each others. You make me want to be an adult. I love the way you make things right.

Since you are in my life, my has changed completely. You motivate me in many ways and makes me want to work harder to make it. I appreciate what you taught me and also I know that you appreciate what I taught you.

What's important? What makes us want to be together?
I need him in my life. He needs me in his life.
The answer is that we are soul mate forever.

Fantastic!