Why do i gain weight at the back of my hips!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I guess it's your bodytype, I have known a bunch of skinny people having a slightly bigger bottom - in comparison with the other parts of course. I suppose it doesn't matter much - the way you are is determinative. You should probably choose your dress more careful, actually there are tips given by professionals in glossy magazines for every bodytype :wink:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

as you saied ...

your foor. and you habit

it seems that you love chips... try to eat less amount of it,,, Potatos chips,McDonalds, Layes....

and dont eat a heavy meal just before you sleep !!

try to eat at least 1 houre befor you go to be
Answerme

I eat a raw food diet - no problem with extra weight

Post by Answerme »

I eat a raw food diet - no problem with extra weight - eat more raw food and unnatural weight will drop off.
Melek
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Melek »

u know I 've read that there are special parts of our body that takes weight very easily,for ex; hips. as they are not oftenly movable parts.I heard that for that you should skate much :roll:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Exercising is the answer.
Amimi

Post by Amimi »

Agree, you just need to exercise for the right area. If it is around the hip area, hoola hoop, bicycle, and running are all good. Aviod sitting in front of the computer all day, and try to take a walk - even on holiday. Who wants to get stuck in a house all day anyway ;P I just take out my MP3 and walk to the bus stop for a trip to a bookstore.
Eat less fat, oily food, but make it up with delicious healthy food like fruits and vegetables.
Eat properly and have healthy snacks ready so you wouldn't grab small high-sugar snacks like cookies.
And don't eat too much before you sleep :)
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Why do i gain weight at the back of my hips!

Post by Ms.A.Z »

[quote="Nefrit"]why do i gain weight around the back of my hips. I am under weight by a few pounds and the rest of my body looks skinny except my hips where all my fat is stored! does anyone know why i might gain it there?
could it be to do with what i am eating!
or maybe the time i eat..i eat more often at night and then sleep could that be a reason to why it is beeing stored there and no where else!
Thank you for your time
:roll: :roll: :oops:

Well dear you are not the only one...i have the same problem but my whole body is in good shape ....i mean not soo skinny nor tooo fat....but i want to reduce the shape of my butt....As you said try to eat ur dinner by 7 not later then that..and walk alot it helps to reduce the fat in those areas...

;)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Why do i gain weight at the back of my hips!

Post by Krisi »

Nefrit wrote:why do i gain weight around the back of my hips. I am under weight by a few pounds and the rest of my body looks skinny except my hips where all my fat is stored! does anyone know why i might gain it there?
could it be to do with what i am eating!
or maybe the time i eat..i eat more often at night and then sleep could that be a reason to why it is beeing stored there and no where else!
Thank you for your time
:roll: :roll: :oops:

You need some exercise, I think. I would recommend weightlifting. Your gym instructor will arrange a program that will best suit what you are aiming to correct. A good instructor can help you tone and firm up your muscles and trim down your fats from your shoulder down to your lower extremities. (And the warm up is from neck going down.)
The effect of weightlifting is good... mentally and physically. Best physical results will be obvious after 2-3 months but, I think this would depend on your diet plan also. (ask the instructor, they know more for sure.)
Just don't forget to tell your instructor that you want to remove excess fat on your lower extremities. Weightlifting will solve your problem...I've observed a lot of people.