"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

This is also our problem.

Post by Bambang »

krisi wrote::D :arrow: Honestly, this is comical. But it's their life we're out of this.
Dear Krisi,

We're not out of this.

This is also our problem.

What would happen if 50 % of this world population got married to the same sex?

What a mess :!:
nightwish

Post by nightwish »

What a mess :!:
what kind of a mess?...

it might sounds like an unusul or an extraordinary thing. But, we can't change anyone's conceptions and perspectives, just by saying: "this thing that you do is wrong, and an illegal thing". Briefly, we can't prevent him/her of doing what makes him/her feel happy. In the end, its his/her own life we can disagree with him/her but we can't just come and prevent him/her of doing such a thing.

that's my opinion :!:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

We need balances

Post by Bambang »

"Keep your balance or you'll fall"
Moody

Post by Moody »

First of all we need to see that word,"marriage" or "marry" originates from where? It originate from religion. And all religions unanomously describes it as spirtual binding between man and women only. And all Abrahimic religions disapprove gay or lesbian relationships or binding. So, if somebody wants to bind them self in the same sex relationship, then WHY insist on word marriage (or in other words seek religious approval)??? If you can choose to live your way, then why ask religions to change their meanings or ways according to your rules! If you have the legal right, YOU CAN MAKE A CHOICE, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE RELIGIONS ARE ALSO LEGALLY BOUND TO CHANGE THEIR MEANINGS TOO!!
lady

Post by lady »

in my opinion think it different namely this exchangeable according to people[/u][/i]
Moody

Post by Moody »

lady wrote:in my opinion think it different namely this exchangeable according to people[/u][/i]
What do you mean by that?
Are you asking, to read the minds or to change the meaning of words?

I'm sorry but for me gay relation means going in toooo deeeep s.h.i.t....no offense but you know what I mean, I just can't imagine!!
Alfabeto

Post by Alfabeto »

"Same-sex marriage" is an oxymoron. It's impossible because the concept of marriage or "matrimony" (from Latin "mater" = mother)necessarily involves a man and a woman. It's possible however to create a similar institution just for gay people and call it something else.
quangson

Post by quangson »

i'm afraid of the gaymen
ANAS

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Post by ANAS »

in fact, this is nats.

I can't believe that happen in somewhere on the earth. As you know that is unusual and against the natural. The people who do it must treat him self form this ill before miss his life.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by MissLT »

[quote="Moody"]First of all we need to see that word,"marriage" or "marry" originates from where? It originate from religion. And all religions unanomously describes it as spirtual binding between man and women only. And all Abrahimic religions disapprove gay or lesbian relationships or binding. So, if somebody wants to bind them self in the same sex relationship, then WHY insist on word marriage (or in other words seek religious approval)??? If you can choose to live your way, then why ask religions to change their meanings or ways according to your rules! If you have the legal right, YOU CAN MAKE A CHOICE, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE RELIGIONS ARE ALSO LEGALLY BOUND TO CHANGE THEIR MEANINGS TOO!![/quote]

May I ask you what a religion usually teaches you? Does love, the basic and power of all things on earth, involve? Or is it merely a foundation that you can grab on to escape your fear of different beliefs? This world has so much hate because of fear of the unknowns. Life is too short to even love, so why must you spend your time to hate and forbid people to do things that bound to pure love?
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

The kids will say. "ME and my fathers will go for a swim tomorrow", or

A : "My moms asked me to go to school next year".
B: Which mom?
A: The one who has bigger butt.
B: Oh I see. My moms asked me to go to the ballet scholl next week.
A: Which mom?
B : The fussier one.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

[quote="Rasheed"]http://www.funnyjunkz.com/wp-content/up ... rriage.jpg

human of the same sex, animal, things…

what's more??!!!!!!!!!!!

My congratulations to them, their children will be very beautiful and happy, They should be proud of their father.

they terminate themselves step by step.

Praise and gratitude to Allah, we still normal people.[/quote]
Yeah, go ahead and pray. It's not like you don't, anyway, You pray for everything, so I don't see why this is an exception. And please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

[quote="LennyeTran"]
Yeah, go ahead and pray. It's not like you don't, anyway, You pray for everything, so I don't see why this is an exception. And please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.[/quote]

You are so beautiful, my lady. May I come to your house tonight? Please dress up first to welcome this old great man. Gimme your heart and welcome me with your big, best smiles.
Cya.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

[quote="Rasheed"][quote="LennyeTran"]please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.[/quote]

If my god will grant me a heart like yours (full of hating and lies), I don't want it.
I will ask him to convert me into a dog, this will be better to me and to this world, there is many people have hearts like your heart.[/quote]

Hey don’t throw your stinky puke to others. I have read your posts and they are full of hatred. Peace never comes until you’re ready to accept it man. Good luck!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

[quote="Rasheed"][quote="LennyeTran"]please, the next time you pray, ask your Allah to give you a heart also.[/quote]

If my god will grant me a heart like yours (full of hating and lies), I don't want it. [/quote]

You cannot have a heart like mine as long as you keep praying ten times a day or have your prejudice towards homosexuals. I never deny the fact that I do hate and lie. Nonetheless, there is one thing differentiates me from you is that I know in my heart my hatred and lies are wrong. I know I should not hate people because hate is a waste of emotion and time. And I know hate does not bring peace. Instead, I should focus on the beauties that lie in each person. Also, I know whatever reason I do my lying is still not acceptable.

What about you? Do you know in your heart that discriminating homosexuals is wrong?

[quote="Rasheed"]I will ask him to convert me into a dog, this will be better to me and to this world, [/quote]

Please do since considering the fact that there are dogs that do useful things to humanity. Guide dogs, rescue dogs, police dogs, and so on go out of their way to do wonderful to help humans. I don't see them praying daily to a religion that is supposed to teach others to love ALL beings, yet its followers tend to do otherwise. Also, I don't see them dogs have their prejudice towards homosexuals. They only go after criminals or people who intend to bring bad things to this world. Before wanting to be a dog, why don't you try to compare yourself to one? Have you done something like those dogs have? If not, please at least have an open-minded soul.

[quote="Rasheed"]there is many people have hearts like your heart.[/quote]
And how would the world turn out with people who had hearts like mine instead of yours? If you check history, it would definitely remind you what kinda hearts that wanted to killed others based on what they believed in. Go, please, go check. This is for your own good and other people who discriminate homosexuals also.

Don't ya'll sit in front of your computers and give me a load of b.s that you're not a hater and stuff; ya'll just disagree with the lifestyle homosexuals have. Why don't you try to substitute skin color for homosexuality and see what you'll get. It's the same as being racist when you're being hostile to homosexuals. Why don't you stop being a coward and admit that you're a hater and whatsoever. If you have the guts to do this, I'll shut my mouth. Otherwise, don't stink up EC with your ~, or I'll spit on it.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by MissLT »

[quote="bambang"]
As far as I know, no religions in this planet that allow its people to get married to the same sex. So, [color=red][b]getting married to the same sex is not allowed by all religions[/b][/color].
[/quote]
Do your checking again before you wanted to use your absolute word, all.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

[quote="Rasheed"]

Are you angry little Vietnamese?
when you know what does mean "hate + lies"? , then you know why I respect dogs, And why I favorite to be a dog.

رحم الله من كتب : فضل الكلاب على كثير ممن لبس الثياب.
I can't translate into english.[/quote]
Is this all you can do, attack my ethnicity and give me something I don't understand? This is how you're taught to behave? I pity you and people like you. The next time someone gives you ~ about hating you as a Muslim or your ethnicity, don't forget that hate is reciprocity. There's no justice in hate. If you can think of homosexuals as abnormal people, then others have all their rights to dislike your belief or your skin.
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

1. The quote icon is not working, why?

2. Don’t lie unless you want to poop or pee. Do everything including lying in this emergency situation. When “nature (poop and/ or pee)” calls, no one can hold or stop it.

3. Hate the behavior, not the people. Everybody was born innocent.

4. Let’s forget about dogs. I don’t even have one. Do you have any?

5. Lenny, does “b.s.” stand for “bull_shi_t”?

6. Lenny, don’t shut your mouth. Keep posting. We need you and your English skills.

7. “The next time someone gives you ~ … Lenny, what does “~” mean?

8. Here is a fresh joke about a gay’s dick.

Ten year old Timmy comes home from daycare and tells his mom that he thinks his babysitter is gay.

“Whatever makes you think THAT?!!?”, says mom.

Timmy replies, “Because his dick tasted like shi_t!”

9. Another one is about the possibility of homosexuality becomes compulsory someday if we don’t stop them spreading this social disease.

A long time resident of San Fransisco is packing all his stuff into boxes. His roommate comes in and asks what he’s doing. “I’m leaving!”, he replies. “They just made homosexuality legal!”

His roommate says, “Yeah, I know. I’m getting the hell out of here too before the damn fools make it compulsory.

10. Another one is about a gay’s sperms.

Ask : What did one gay sperm say to the other?

Answer : I can’t find my way through all this shi_t.

11. Don’t discriminate homosexuals. All we have to do is to bring them back to the right track.

PEACE
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

[quote="bambang"]

11. Don’t discriminate homosexuals. All we have to do is to bring them back to the right track.

PEACE[/quote]
Just because they're different than you, they're not on the "right track"?
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

[quote="LennyeTran"][quote="bambang"]

PEACE[/quote]
Just because they're different than you, they're not on the "right track"?[/quote]

They're not different from us. They're just walking on the wrong track.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

If you don't think they're different than you, then how can they be walking on the wrong track? Whatever "track" they're walking on should be accepted by you since they're not different from you. How can you say they're walking on the wrong track, for they're not walking on your track yet you don't think they're different? This concept is just wrong on many levels.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

" eeewwwwww........"
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

A joke for Rasheed.

Ask : How do you make a gay baby cry?

Answer : Take the pacifier out of his ... a s s.

A joke for Lenny.

Ask : What's the definition of AIDS?

Answer : Anally Injected Death Sentence.

And a joke for me.

A man walks into a bar ... once inside, he realizes it's a gay bar, but he decides, "What the heck, I really want a drink."

So he sits down at the bar, and the gay bartender says to him, "What's the name of your penis?"

The man says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The gay bartender says, "I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis."

So the man looks at the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer and asks, "Hey bud, what's the name of your penis?"

The gay proudly exclaims, "FORD, because quality is very important, he then ads, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

"No", said the man.

Then the man turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my penis is SECRET. Now give me my beer."

The bartender begins to pour the man a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why secret?"

The man says, "because it's strong enough for a man but made for a woman!"

Moral of the joke: a penis is made for women.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You know there's a word for this, it's homophobia.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

[quote="Dixie"]You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You know there's a word for this, it's homophobia.[/quote]
Actually, I pity those who admit they're homophobic, but I'm offended beyond words when they don't admit they are. Those people should not go near me and tell me homosexuals are on the wrong track, ewww, what the heck they're thinking, it's against God's will, blah blah blah, yet they don't have the guts to admit they're prejudiced.

It's sad how most of those homophobic people normally have their prejudice towards race and religions also. They either don't like others because of their skin color or religion or both. If you observe those people, it'll amaze you.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Dixie »

[quote="bambang"]
Even animals which have no good brain as human beings never "marry" their same sex. He animals have intercourse with she animals. They never make a single mistake on this. They know exactly that he with she. [i][b][size=150]There is no he with he in their dictionary. [/size][/b][/i] :cry:[/quote]

Where did you get that? As far as I know, animals DO have homosexual behaviours. And, according to Wikipedia:"Homosexual behavior occurs among numerous animals other than humans, particularly among social animals".

And it goes on:

"Homosexual sexual behavior occurs in the animal kingdom, especially in social species, particularly in marine birds and mammals, monkeys, and the great apes. Homosexual behavior has been observed among 1,500 species, and in 500 of those it is well documented.[128] [4]. This discovery constitutes a major argument against those calling into question the biological legitimacy or naturalness of homosexuality, or those regarding it as a meditated social decision. For example, male penguin couples have been documented to mate for life, build nests together, and to use a stone as a surrogate egg in nesting and brooding. In a well-publicized story from 2004, the Central Park Zoo in the United States replaced one male couple's stone with a fertile egg, which the couple then raised as their own offspring.[129]

The genetic basis of animal homosexuality has been studied in the fly Drosophila melanogaster.[130] Here, multiple genes have been identified that can cause homosexual courtship and mating.[79] These genes are thought to control behavior through pheromones as well as altering the structure of the animal's brains.[131][132] These studies have also investigated the influence of environment on the likelihood of flies displaying homosexual behavior.[133][134]

Georgetown University professor Janet Mann has specifically theorized that homosexual behavior, at least in dolphins, is an evolutionary advantage that minimizes intraspecies aggression, especially among males.[135] Studies indicating prenatal homosexuality in certain animal species have had social and political implications surrounding the gay rights debate.[136]"

If you want more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals
and also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_an ... l_behavior
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Lennye, I am not homophobic. Just take pity on them. That's all.

Thanks for the link, Dixie. Hope we're not gonna copy the animals' behaviors. The animal do that "thing" for the sake of their generation continuity. But we, human beings, should do the opposite. To have generations, we must marry to the opposite sex. Marriages between people of the same sex never produce generations.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rasheed wrote:Dixie

I respect your opinion, because I believe that you say the truth (maybe not always).
:shock: What does that mean? What does truth mean to you? How do you know whether I always tell the truth or not? I guess it depends on what you understand by truth (=statements with which you agree).

No I am not going to discuss such a basic thing as homosexuality with you. It's a natural thing, either if you want to believe it or not. I don't want to blame you, but the society you were raised in. Anyway like I said I don't like discussing basic things with somebody that doesn't want to even try to understand. It's a waste of time.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
Rasheed wrote:Dixie

I respect your opinion, because I believe that you say the truth (maybe not always).
:shock: What does that mean? What does truth mean to you? How do you know whether I always tell the truth or not? I guess it depends on what you understand by truth (=statements with which you agree).
:lol: I'm the "poisonous" one, Dixie. Anyone who stands next to me is a saint, so you'd be like God if you were standing next to me. Ain't that the truth? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyway, we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

bambang wrote:Lennye, I am not homophobic. Just take pity on them. That's all.
I don't understand you. You said you're neither homophobic nor you think they're different, yet you take pity on them and think they're on the wrong track. How can you have all that emotions when you see them as indifferent? They're not criminals, drug dealers, or anything like that. They just choose their mates in a different way than you do. If you think they're not different, how could they live a wrong life? If you're not homophobic, why would you take pity on them? What is the crime that they have done to the humanity? Please enlighten me. :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?
That's the point!
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Rasheed wrote: Then this behaviour "Homosexual",
is it a disease or normal situation?
Is it a rule or personal behavior (depend on acceptance of the two persons to do this)?
What's the purpose of marriage?
What's the futuristic results, if this behaviour become common?
We don't need children, right?
We don't need any children. We don't need any generations. Thus, homosexsuality should be supported. Let's gayanize and lesbianize this world so that the population of this world will be decreasing pretty soon. I think this strategy is much more effective than the Chinese government's policy to limit the number of people by imposing a regulation for parents to have only one kid. :lol:
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

LennyeTran wrote: :lol: I'm the "poisonous" one, Dixie. Anyone who stands next to me is a saint, so you'd be like God if you were standing next to me. Ain't that the truth? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyway, we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?
When I stand next to you, you'll realize that I myself am the real poison. I am far more poisonous than you, my dear. My poison is dead poisonous. :mrgreen:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

bambang wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: :lol: I'm the "poisonous" one, Dixie. Anyone who stands next to me is a saint, so you'd be like God if you were standing next to me. Ain't that the truth? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyway, we see what we wanted to see, and it's the truth to us, isn't that right?
When I stand next to you, you'll realize that I myself am the real poison. I am far more poisonous than you, my dear. My poison is dead poisonous. :mrgreen:
I'm sorry. I wasn't really trying to be funny. I was using my "satire" to speak out Rasheed's hypocrisy. He called people liars and don't know what the truth is while he is the one who wants to believe things based on what he sees. Because he sees that I've corrected him, he denies to see the truth in my words. What Dixie said wasn't new, for it was what I said in page 3. Did he see it? Of course, not. I'm glad Dixie didn't wanna discuss it further with him since it'd be a waste of time anyway. This is the reason why people called her smart. :wink:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Until the self reproduction is guaranteed, homosexuals are sure good for society.. They work as well as others.. Only their consumption habits might be different.. so baby-food companies might complain.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Rasheed wrote: If they confirm the homosexual as a normal behavior, so they should be accept the sex relation between the family's members,
:roll: (mumbling... what a load of ~)

:roll: I hope you didn't get this logic from school. Homosexuals don't sleep with their family members. Being a homosexual and choose the same gender mate has nothing to do with incest. Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Rasheed wrote: So they are scared of this discussion.
Of course, we are scared. Did you even read your logic? It's a bunch of whack similar like keep your legs close during sex or you'll be a slut, don't moan; only sluts do, be sexually available for your husband even when he's already had four wives, pray; only infidels don't pray, etc. :roll: :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rasheed wrote:
I don't know who refused the truth, that who search for her or who elude of it.
If they confirm the homosexual as a normal behavior, so they should be accept the sex relation between the family's members, Maybe they are, I don't know. then should to confess many illogical things.
So they are scared of this discussion.
It's not a big problem if they use the lie to prove their views.
Some of them use some reports have no scientific bases, they vilified the wikipedia before, but now it's great, and we can trust it and depend on it.
Anyway, the future will uncover the truth, but till this moment they have a half of world's problem, and they are the creators of second half of problems.
It's clear that the sun shined from the east but it'll die in the west.
What a bunch of c***! Have you even attended school? How can you "reason" like that? And what does homosexuality have to do with incest?

EDIT: I just read Lennye's post above. Sorry they sound the same.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Technically can't sex between husband and wife, be also called sex between family members? :roll:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

LennyeTran wrote: ...Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well then, incest is still better that homosexuality?
I agree as incets gives kids. :lol: :lol: :lol: and the homos will never. :D :D :D
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

LennyeTran wrote: ...It's a bunch of whack similar like keep your legs close during sex or you'll be a slut, ...
Ha ha ha... 100X

I can's stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Hardi wrote:Technically can't sex between husband and wife, be also called sex between family members? :roll:
Yes, you are dead right. :mrgreen:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

bambang wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: ...Incest gives you retarded kids; homosexuality doesn't. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well then, incest is still better that homosexuality?
I agree as incets gives kids. :lol: :lol: :lol: and the homos will never. :D :D :D
Adopt if you want kids and can't have one. Some straight people don't want kids. That's why we have a lot of orphans. Those kids have done nothing to deserve the neglect. What's the point of reproduction when one doesn't wanna take care of the result? :roll:
Moody

Post by Moody »

Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts
1- Emotional part that is LOVE which alone without physical part doesn’t fall in the category of Gay relation.
2- Physical part ONLY that defines if the relation is Gay or not. OR you can say that if two men are sexually involved ONLY THEN IT IS GAY REALTION.
So basically this relation is based on SEXUAL NATURE only!

Now lets analyze its MAIN ASPECT that is physical sexual relation.

1- From male satisfaction and sensation point, the best and natural a man get is from women. Question : Is it normal and hygienic or SICK behavior to get it by hitting a s.h.i.t hole??
2- And from the point view of person who is allowing the unnatural intercourse through his s.h.i.t hole. Question : Is in love he force the other to hit his s.h.i.t.? Is it normal or extremely unhygienic insane behavior??

Now the last question does love really demand such unhygienic and UNNATURAL behavior??

Are we so lost that don’t know countless other ways of showing our love and compassion like caring, helping and protecting each other rights etc? Rights doesn’t mean s.h.i.t bashing or adopting insane activities. Insanity is a DESEASE and not the normal course or nature of life. BAD HABITS ARE NOT NATURE, YOU ARE ONLY SO AROGANT NOT WILLING TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
Stanley

Post by Stanley »

I don't want to discus the sexual side although it does play an important part.
Friendship is what it is all about. Gay boys are some of the nicest and most helpful you could meet, that is why such a lot of them work in the services industry. Hairdressers, cabin crew, catering, waiters, etc etc.
What is so wrong in having a same sex friend?
What is wrong if they like to cuddle, kiss, and hold hands?
And yes! they should be allowed to make vows to each other.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Moody wrote:Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts
1- Emotional part that is LOVE which alone without physical part doesn’t fall in the category of Gay relation.
2- Physical part ONLY that defines if the relation is Gay or not. OR you can say that if two men are sexually involved ONLY THEN IT IS GAY REALTION.

1- From male satisfaction and sensation point, the best and natural a man get is from women. Question : Is it normal and hygienic or SICK behavior to get it by hitting a s.h.i.t hole??
2- And from the point view of person who is allowing the unnatural intercourse through his s.h.i.t hole. Question : Is in love he force the other to hit his s.h.i.t.? Is it normal or extremely unhygienic insane behavior??

Now the last question does love really demand such unhygienic and UNNATURAL behavior??

Are we so lost that don’t know countless other ways of showing our love and compassion like caring, helping and protecting each other rights etc? Rights doesn’t mean s.h.i.t bashing or adopting insane activities. Insanity is a DESEASE and not the normal course or nature of life. BAD HABITS ARE NOT NATURE, YOU ARE ONLY SO AROGANT NOT WILLING TO LEAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!
I can assure that you know nothing about sex based on your post. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying that you know something about sex. You wouldn't have made those statements if you knew something about it. I would shut my mouth and learn more about sex if I were you. :roll:
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

It is matter of individuals' choice! but my worry is what will happend to the boys (e.g.me) who looks for another kind of body? I hope there were girls too who would not like have relation with same sex and that hope keep alive my business
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

LennyeTran wrote:
Moody wrote:Let’s analyze Gay Union (physical relation).

It consist of two parts

I can assure that you know nothing about sex based on your post. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying that you know something about sex. You wouldn't have made those statements if you knew something about it. I would shut my mouth and learn more about sex if I were you. :roll:
Lenny is the sex expert. Don't argue with her! :wink:
Moody

Post by Moody »

L O L
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I'm sorry, there's no such thing as a sex expert in my world; I just didn't doze off in my anatomy and physiology class. Human bodies have always been a curiosity for me.