It's a small world

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

It's a small world

Post by MissLT »

Yeah, it really is. Last two weeks, my grandma and my mom met my mom's first love in my town after 30+ years of believing he was dead. Crazy! :mrgreen:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: It's a small world

Post by Tora »

Indeed. 4 years ago when I first went abroad with my class (to Germany) I met there my classmate, occasionaly, in the centre of Berlin. He was there with his family... I didnt even know :o
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Isn't it the great feeling when you see someone in an unexpected time and place? Last time, I was surfing through the find-your-classmates kind of website, and I found the girl I hated in middle school (Vietnam) was in my town (here in the States). She's only 10 minutes away. Of all places we ended up living in the same town in a different part of the world. Crazy!
dreamyxo

Post by dreamyxo »

It really is. I had a small world moment a few months ago. I used to live in Taiwan and I had a friend he worked for the same school but a different branch. He was actually my roommate for a very short time. I would see him around and we'd hang out but not regularly. We lost contact and two years ago I moved to Hawaii. I saw him at my bank almost a year ago he had just moved to Hawaii himself.
Practice your English and get paid! find out how here http://www.mylot.com/?ref=dreamy1
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:wink: Hehehehe, it's no longer a small world moment there, dreamy. I think it's fate. Did you guys get together? :mrgreen:
dreamyxo

Post by dreamyxo »

LennyeTran wrote::wink: Hehehehe, it's no longer a small world moment there, dreamy. I think it's fate. Did you guys get together? :mrgreen:

Yes we went to a carnival together. :)
Practice your English and get paid! find out how here http://www.mylot.com/?ref=dreamy1
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

it happen to me somtime.

lenny, about the girl you used to hate, are you both friends now ???
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

No. I didn't like her because she was a stuck up. She didn't like me because I was too in people's faces, especially when the issues were something I thought were right. It's hard for me to understand why people don't understand something is wrong and keep believing or doing it. I still the same way I was before, so I guess she's still the same. Even if she's not, it still doesn't matter. We haven't met in persons to pretend to like each other yet.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Thats true