Kindly do the proofreading

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderator: EC

creativeguru

Kindly do the proofreading

Post by creativeguru »

Kindly fix my grammar errors in the following para, i want to improve my grammar as i aspire to be a writer

Terrorism have an assurance of India that we will forget and move on. They can blow up our former PM, they can attack our parliament, they can easily plant the bomb anywhere in the public places and they can have it ripping through trains. Terrorist is making a mockery of the world’s largest democracy, and the custodians of the secularism like to watch it as a mute spectator. We don’t want to say a single word again LTTE, as it may hurt someone’s sentiments. We won’t raise voice against Islamist fundamentalists as it could make a dent in the vote bank. Neither will we act against Hindu extremists because some leaders have soft corner for them. Is India really a sovereign country?
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Kindly do the proofreading

Post by shakespear »

Dear creativeguru don`t blame Islam or Hindo or any relegion you have to blame terrorists only .thanks and good luck .
our life is like a night mare