LOVELY FACE

Add your poems, essays and short stories here. Please do not post work by other writers.

Moderators: Vega, EC

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

LOVELY FACE

Postby shakespear » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 am

LOVELY FACE
Your eyes`re like stars
Lit the sky in the dark
Your cheeks `re like apples
Sweet taste in the mouth
Your lips are like fig
I always wish to taste them
Hastely..Hastely come to me
I'm sick in the bed
All the beauty in your face
Your face is a great world
our life is like a night mare

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby sweets » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:15 pm

wooooooooooooooooooow
it seems that iam the first one to read ur poem today :)

well
i see a big change in ur tone but i fell that there is a symbliosm in this poem am right or?????????


keep on this soul
cheeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Sunnypk » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:46 pm

you have done very good job:)

keep it up
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:18 am

Shakespear,
Sweets is right your tone has changed but I still find it funny... :P I think you're a funny person. rascal! :P
You perk up my day... :) Thanks!

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby shakespear » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:44 am

thanks for everuone.
sweet,ur the 1st one who read my poem.thanks
krisi you can`t arouse me and I think you`re bastard or bitch because you describe me as rascal.
I think you`re in need to be intercoursed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
our life is like a night mare

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Sunnypk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:02 am

it's too rubbish shakespear. you are not really allowed here to abusing someone. I know it's none of my business but as being a member of EC. I just consider right to expose of views

Hope you understand well

.
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:25 pm

shakespear

Could you please check rascal in your dictionary. It's used to describe a small child who has a fondness for causing trouble in a playful way. Not as what you have in mind. That's why I connected it after saying you're funny. I regard it more as a compliment cuz I know we're no more kids...
Well, if you have a negative meaning to it, I want you to know that I have nothing in mind. I just looked at everything as a play upon reading your poem.
I'm sorry if I've been misunderstood and honestly have no bad intentions in saying it. I was not thinking that it would be taken in a negative way.
Well thanks anyway.

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Sunnypk wrote:it's too rubbish shakespear. you are not really allowed here to abusing someone. I know it's none of my business but as being a member of EC. I just consider right to expose of views

Hope you understand well

.


Thanks Sunnypk.

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Sunnypk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Krisi wrote:
Sunnypk wrote:it's too rubbish shakespear. you are not really
allowed here to abusing someone. I know it's none of my business but as
being a member of EC. I just consider right to expose my views

Hope you understand well

.


Thanks Sunnypk.


you are always welcomed Dear Krisi :)
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:39 am

Sunnypk wrote:
Krisi wrote:
Sunnypk wrote:it's too rubbish shakespear. you are not really
allowed here to abusing someone. I know it's none of my business but as
being a member of EC. I just consider right to expose my views

Hope you understand well

.


Thanks Sunnypk.


you are always welcomed Dear Krisi :)


Why is your welcome in the past tense? :roll:

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Sunnypk » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:54 pm

To Krisi:

:D .. you are always welcome.. is it fine now
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:08 pm

Sunnypk wrote:To Krisi:

:D .. you are always welcome.. is it fine now


hahahaha, OK! :P

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby shakespear » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:13 am

Krisi I so sorry for my words cuz I understood it as a bad word but couldn`t you choose kinder word?
Again I`m so sorry for my misunderstand.Good luck.
our life is like a night mare

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:15 pm

shakespear wrote:Krisi I so sorry for my words cuz I understood it as a bad word but couldn`t you choose kinder word?
Again I`m so sorry for my misunderstand.Good luck.


I'm sorry about that. Maybe I'll minimize using it. Yes, I'll use another word! :wink:

sweets
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:35 pm
Status: Other
Location: some where behind the sea
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby sweets » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:48 pm

so can we say that every things is ok :D :D
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:54 pm

sweets wrote:so can we say that every things is ok :D :D


You won't know until you try! :lol: :P

User avatar
Sunnypk
Platinum Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Sunnypk » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Krisi wrote:
sweets wrote:so can we say that every things is ok :D :D


You won't know until you try! :lol: :P



:mrgreen:

so keep using practicing of this word :D sweet than you maybe get it
As you so, so shall you reap

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Sunnypk wrote:
Krisi wrote:
sweets wrote:so can we say that every things is ok :D :D


You won't know until you try! :lol: :P



:mrgreen:

so keep using practicing of this word :D sweet than you maybe get it


sweets meant (was referring to) any word, Sunnypk. :|
There are really some words that have dual meanings. And these meanings whether good or bad will depend on the person using it and the the receiver of the message. It's not really the speakers fault if ever they have been misunderstood. The receiver should take the essence of the word from the whole context of the message. :|

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby shakespear » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:27 am

HI everyone,
Krisi, I`m so sorry to speak like that but u described me as a vi llain when u use the word "rascal",
U could check it in the dictionary and u have to use words kinder than this rude word.
Again I`m so sorry 4 u and 4 everyone in this club.
our life is like a night mare

User avatar
Krisi
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Status: English Learner
Location: house

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby Krisi » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:56 am

shakespear wrote:HI everyone,
Krisi, I`m so sorry to speak like that but u described me as a vi llain when u use the word "rascal",
U could check it in the dictionary and u have to use words kinder than this rude word.
Again I`m so sorry 4 u and 4 everyone in this club.


It's now a thing of the past. Damage was done! But it's OK...I'm not thinking of it anymore.
If you are suggesting to check it in the dictionary then I would recommend you to buy another dictionary (latest one).
(And please just refer to my old post because I just can't go on repeating the same answers to you, it's kind of boring for me.)

I'm sorry 4 u too! :)

User avatar
shakespear
Platinum Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:02 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: IRAQ
Contact:

Re: LOVELY FACE

Postby shakespear » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:36 am

Hi everyone.I sent an apology on Sun. Mar. 23- 2008 but I can`t see it in this page,why?
Anyhow, I`d like to say sorry cuz I spoke like that but u describe me as villain " rascal".
u can use kinder word than this word.Good luck.
our life is like a night mare


Return to “Creative Writing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron