Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: LOVE

Post by Hardi »

sweets wrote:hello everyboday

well thank u shadowvikram for ur words spically about how souls meets and melt :) it seems ur intersted to know what happens to me well it's a long tail :D

Hardi so u see that love makes us powerless why u think so :shock: most of the time it gives us the power to struggle and contiue spically when u remember that someone waiting for u and ready to accspet u whatever ur

forum thanks to share us in this dissuction :mrgreen:

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers :mrgreen:
I haven't experienced that power. I don't know.. Yet I was thinking to travel to America to meet Lennye since it looked like she might have the kind of love I desire. :twisted:

That power might be good, but better is to have your own power. Actually love Is an evil thing anyways. It makes people to prioritise wrong things. Young Guys in love go to make own love nest Instead of doing fun things with Hardi. And then when their battery cell run out or something, they might come to Hardi in hope to recharge so that they could go another round with gf... That's of course if their gf haven't brainwashed them not to be friend with Hardi. Girls are even worse, they when fall, they start constructing only those sentences with words "my bf". In age things get better. People get used with that horrible love.. but still... Actually it's all poop what I'm talking here. Since I'm defective with no love sense, I don't have had friends anyway. :mrgreen:
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

tell me Hardi what's ur job since u recharge guy's battery :?

look Hardi real love only occur once in man's or woman's life so i can't consider teenager's love as real and pure love we can find love many times in our lives but one love is true and stand forever :D

look and think againe you will find love in front of ur eyes

cheeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I'm not talking to you.

It's common sense that if you get tired of one thing. You go to do something other to recharge. Some go to drinking or fishing or some whatever..
forum

Post by forum »

I'm your friend Hardi!!
John
Free English Lessons: http://www.askjohnenglish.com/
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

Hardi wrote:I'm not talking to you.

It's common sense that if you get tired of one thing. You go to do something other to recharge. Some go to drinking or fishing or some whatever..
DID ANYONE SAYS IT IS NOT TRUE :shock:

goodmorning :mrgreen:
forum

Post by forum »

Don't worry Hardi! I know how you feel about your friends! But one day you will fall in love, and then you will do the same things as your friends!
John
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I don't worry. I needed to post some negative examples of love to prove that love is evil. So I did dig out some negative sides I remembered from my memories... Anyway, since I'm very unsociable there's no worry that anything like that could happen.. I mean falling to love or having friends whom to do same things back. :x
By the way actually I hate drinking and I don't care about fishing either.

If u want to be friend, then allow me to hate you. I don't consider it as friendship, if there's no bond of hatting. :)
forum

Post by forum »

I don't drink or fish either mate!
John
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

hi Hradi
well iam not here to convince u by force that love around us these things depends on you as preson and ur experinces in life so when i post my topic i only want to know about ur thoughts and if some are sharing me same ideas or stand against it.

that's all till now
cheeeeeeeeers :mrgreen:
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

It is difficult to find nowadays
willsenaaa

Post by willsenaaa »

I have just think about true meaning of love? you may be lots of strong emotions for someone and great feeling for her/his. but u don't realize the love or something else it's different. u have deep respect for his/her. it's called love.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

willsenaaa wrote:I have just think about true meaning of love? you may be lots of strong emotions for someone and great feeling for her/his. but u don't realize the love or something else it's different. u have deep respect for his/her. it's called love.

i like this idea ....love is deep respect

good thinking {-: {-:

thanx for sharing us

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers