Need help!

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

marlin

Need help!

Post by marlin »

Hi all,
I’m planning to go on holiday trip with my family next month. I have visited Austria, Italy,
Greece but this time I want to go somewhere else which is better than before. Can you people suggest me a good place in Europe where you already have visited? I would also like to know about hotels and famous place to visit for that place which you will suggest. Your suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Need help!

Post by Annaa »

Hmm y don`t u go in Paris(I never had visited but it`s beautiful ).
1 one the countries that I like a lot is Albania ,I`ve been there many times nd it`s gr8.Let`s hope that u`ll have a gr8 time nd goodluck ;-) .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweetmaria
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Need help!

Post by sweetmaria »

Hi!!

I have been to France it’s a very beautiful place. You can visit Tower of Eiffel, north dame, Disney world….I have also been to German, Sweden in this countries there are also good places too.. But not like Paris….

I live in Denmark here there are also many good places to visit like bonbon land, Lego land, Sommerland Sjælland, Tivoli.

I have head about Switzerland is very beautiful too…
Live your life so that when you die,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying